Spartaemos

Apr 19, 2022
iirc you can choose the PC at the start of every day before leaving home. You can do it using the book/register icon that's in bottom left (iirc)
So I just need to click on the character I want to play as ? Because it doesn't seem to work for me or maybe I just need to pass a day. Will try that. Thanks

Spartaemos

Apr 19, 2022
Oh I have another question. I installed harderlinker, does it replace the CCC (Clothing Collection) mod ? And if so can I delete both CCC files ?

Apr 19, 2020
So I just need to click on the character I want to play as ? Because it doesn't seem to work for me or maybe I just need to pass a day. Will try that. Thanks
Just before you go to school, go to the Roster menu where you can edit clothes and import students and click on someone. That's now your PC. Go ahead and go back to that menu and it should literally say PC on her now. By default the first character you'll be will be the first character you created, which for me is always the teacher. So in case you didn't know, you can be the teacher.

There's no pressure to keep using 1 character but using a new one on test day will likely result in a weak score for them, if that matters to you. To this day I have no idea how grades impact the game, and I musta played this game like a thousand hours.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
To this day I have no idea how grades impact the game, and I musta played this game like a thousand hours.
The only obvious benefit (other than something like the "test reward" or being attractive for NPCs preferring smart/athletic types) is movement speed from training Athletics. The rest are in the , as well, but grinding the stats is a waste of time, anyway, since whatever teeny-tiny benefits you do get are borderline useless. I feel like saying "not much lost", but that would imply something was lost, and that already feels like an overstatement. :LOL:

Dogmeow

Sep 14, 2017
How do you use the Pregnancy Mod, or rather how do you find "Outfit159" and then create a prenancy1 outfit, or whatever the mod needs? No idea where to start.

Spartaemos

Apr 19, 2022
Is it possible to combine different outfits ? I wanted to play with Ikumi Mito and downloaded this card :
When using the card, it seems the outfits are not showing properly or are not appearing as on the card for example. I tried going through all outfits and changing textures but can't find the one on the card. Do you have an idea to resolve this situation ?

Last edited:

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Spartaemos Short of creating/editing the card yourself - doubtful. Considering the only clue would be the comment on BepisDB and your statement that you went through the available outfits, I suspect whoever created that card used custom textures and forgot to provide them. Or the BDB uploader grabbed it somewhere else and never bothered to grab the link for the additional textures the original source might have had.

Reactions: Spartaemos

Spartaemos

Apr 19, 2022
Spartaemos Short of creating/editing the card yourself - doubtful. Considering the only clue would be the comment on BepisDB and your statement that you went through the available outfits, I suspect whoever created that card used custom textures and forgot to provide them. Or the BDB uploader grabbed it somewhere else and never bothered to grab the link for the additional textures the original source might have had.
Thanks for your answer, after some investigation from the discord server, it seems this card is too outdated. So there is no short solution, I need to override if I want to remake it and I don't know yet how to do it. ^^'

Apr 19, 2020
The only obvious benefit (other than something like the "test reward" or being attractive for NPCs preferring smart/athletic types) is movement speed from training Athletics. The rest are in the , as well, but grinding the stats is a waste of time, anyway, since whatever teeny-tiny benefits you do get are borderline useless. I feel like saying "not much lost", but that would imply something was lost, and that already feels like an overstatement. :LOL:
I meant actual grades, not training benefits. I avoid gym training cuz that makes my girl stronger than the ones who are trying to force a little fun on her. If my girl's stronger, she's unfuggable, so I gotta keep her weak n' pathetic. (y)

Plus you can adjust PC movement speed in options. I set everyone to 0.9 / 90%.

I'm assuming there's some kinda final exams and end of school year. I mean, if not, testing becomes pointless, and the game would be infinite, which is fine if there's like a Year 2 kinda continuance. I admit I never got through a whole school year. I always find some thing I wanna change about a student or teacher, and just start a new game.

sptkc

Feb 10, 2018
I meant actual grades, not training benefits. I avoid gym training cuz that makes my girl stronger than the ones who are trying to force a little fun on her. If my girl's stronger, she's unfuggable, so I gotta keep her weak n' pathetic. (y)

Plus you can adjust PC movement speed in options. I set everyone to 0.9 / 90%.

I'm assuming there's some kinda final exams and end of school year. I mean, if not, testing becomes pointless, and the game would be infinite, which is fine if there's like a Year 2 kinda continuance. I admit I never got through a whole school year. I always find some thing I wanna change about a student or teacher, and just start a new game.
The grades are for the "reward event" only afaik, unless there's module that take those grades into account. The reward sex is pretty good for high virtue class playthrough though, since it can bypass some of the restrictions that apply to girls at higher virtue.

Reactions: AwfulArchdemon
Apr 19, 2020
The grades are for the "reward event" only afaik, unless there's module that take those grades into account. The reward sex is pretty good for high virtue class playthrough though, since it can bypass some of the restrictions that apply to girls at higher virtue.
As soon as I started reading your comment about a reward, I was like "Would be pretty cool if you got reward sex" and then I read the rest of the comment. :)

I'm assuming your PC is the one who gets the reward, and not everyone who did well? If that's the case, theoretically it wouldn't matter at all what your virtue is. You can do anything and anyone you want. Unless of course you're talking about a high virtue class that you can't fug. I don't think I could make it through a whole school year as an incel. Sex is like the only thing to do, since everything else equates to text on a screen.

This game would benefit from mini-games for training and studying.

sptkc

Feb 10, 2018
I'm assuming your PC is the one who gets the reward, and not everyone who did well? If that's the case, theoretically it wouldn't matter at all what your virtue is. You can do anything and anyone you want. Unless of course you're talking about a high virtue class that you can't fug. I don't think I could make it through a whole school year as an incel. Sex is like the only thing to do, since everything else equates to text on a screen.
Pretty sure the npc can also get the reward, they have to be on a good relationship though.

This game would benefit from mini-games for training and studying.
True, especially a simple one where it wouldn't take too much time and give result that doesn't rely on rng.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
I'm assuming your PC is the one who gets the reward, and not everyone who did well?
Assuming the NPC that promised you a reward also promised the same reward to other NPCs - everyone (of course, they need to interact after the test, same as you :LOL: ). Since the requirement is to "do well enough", rather than "be first".

I meant actual grades, not training benefits.
Oh - I was talking about both, since I perceive them to be of the "potayto, potahto" variety: grades being the result of training Wisdom, athleticism - Strength. Same ol' stat grinding, down to the buttons to press, just in different locations. :unsure:

6102hej

Sep 3, 2021
I can't get the AAU update to work, it just crashes the game when I try to launch. tried to look up some tutorials and they all say to run the install file. I don't have that in the latest release of AAU there's only a repatch which crashes the game, can any one help?. also is there a difference between artificial Academy 2 and artificial Academy 2 mini?

reyonathrow

Nov 27, 2019
I can't get the AAU update to work, it just crashes the game when I try to launch. tried to look up some tutorials and they all say to run the install file. I don't have that in the latest release of AAU there's only a repatch which crashes the game, can any one help?. also is there a difference between artificial Academy 2 and artificial Academy 2 mini?
Regarding AAU:
Yeah, the latest public release on Github for some reason didn't include the installer batch file. I'm uncertain why this is the case. When I did it, I poached the batch file from 1.7.3 and used it to install 1.9.1. In cross-checking it against other releases, it seems the code for that file tends to not change between versions, so I would assume it's got a lengthy list of compatibility, both forwards and backwards.
With that said, support for trying to run the original AA2 is for the most part non-existent. Almost all guides and instructions, including those for applying AAU, seem to assume that you are running AA2Mini. When I tried applying AAU to the original AA2, it mostly broke my game. To this day I do not know exactly what it does that breaks the client, but frankly, it's probably better that way. AA2Mini is simply that much better.

Regarding AA2 vs AA2Mini:
For the most part, it is what it sounds like. AA2Mini seems to retain most, if not all, of the functionality of the original AA2, but highly compressed. It's also substantially more user-friendly to mod, too, which is a nice touch, and it also comes with a myriad of pre-applied scripts to for you to use to optimize and customize your gameplay. Of note is that all of the pp files from the original game's data folder have been centralized to a single file.
Currently, there are two versions depending on the type of encoding used: PP2 and PPX. The download in the OP of this thread is for the PP2 version, which for the most part has lost its community support. A link to the PPX version can be found in the . Whichever one you use, you'll want to make sure that any mods you apply follow that convention: AA2Mini (PP2) can only take pp and pp2 files, while AA2MiniPPX can only take pp and ppx files.

Reactions: Utse and Tsugumi

BanjoSock321

Oct 4, 2020
Regarding AAU:
Yeah, the latest public release on Github for some reason didn't include the installer batch file. I'm uncertain why this is the case. When I did it, I poached the batch file from 1.7.3 and used it to install 1.9.1. In cross-checking it against other releases, it seems the code for that file tends to not change between versions, so I would assume it's got a lengthy list of compatibility, both forwards and backwards.
With that said, support for trying to run the original AA2 is for the most part non-existent. Almost all guides and instructions, including those for applying AAU, seem to assume that you are running AA2Mini. When I tried applying AAU to the original AA2, it mostly broke my game. To this day I do not know exactly what it does that breaks the client, but frankly, it's probably better that way. AA2Mini is simply that much better.

Regarding AA2 vs AA2Mini:
For the most part, it is what it sounds like. AA2Mini seems to retain most, if not all, of the functionality of the original AA2, but highly compressed. It's also substantially more user-friendly to mod, too, which is a nice touch, and it also comes with a myriad of pre-applied scripts to for you to use to optimize and customize your gameplay. Of note is that all of the pp files from the original game's data folder have been centralized to a single file.
Currently, there are two versions depending on the type of encoding used: PP2 and PPX. The download in the OP of this thread is for the PP2 version, which for the most part has lost its community support. A link to the PPX version can be found in the . Whichever one you use, you'll want to make sure that any mods you apply follow that convention: AA2Mini (PP2) can only take pp and pp2 files, while AA2MiniPPX can only take pp and ppx files.
It worked thanks!

Also some of the cards i've downloaded have bugged shading, like half of the body is just black. I think it might be a missing skin texture mod, but i'm trying to edit the cards in AA2edit but I can't seem to find a option to change the skin to a vanilla skin. any idea how to fix?

Edit: figured it out. needed to update to 35_hipixel_skin_v4.7

Last edited:

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
6102hej reyonathrow In regards to AAU updates: those "tutorials" are outdated by now - even more so than the game version attached to OP in this thread (which is saying something). The instructions to refer to when updating AAU should be (try not to laugh) the page you download AAU updates from - its GitHub. Instructions there are as clear as day: "copy the folder, overwrite if asked". There are no "install"s to run anymore, the process is as streamlined as can be: download, extract, copy with overwrite, run the game as usual.

BanjoSock321

Oct 4, 2020
6102hej reyonathrow In regards to AAU updates: those "tutorials" are outdated by now - even more so than the game version attached to OP in this thread (which is saying something). The instructions to refer to when updating AAU should be (try not to laugh) the page you download AAU updates from - its GitHub. Instructions there are as clear as day: "copy the folder, overwrite if asked". There are no "install"s to run anymore, the process is as streamlined as can be: download, extract, copy with overwrite, run the game as usual.
that was what I tried to do from the beginning, just paste and all done but it just crashed my game. nevermind I got it working but someone should do a repack with some mods

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes