Apr 19, 2020
This game drives me up the wall sometimes: I added a custom outfit to a character - in a nutshell, selected a "default blue" swimsuit, made it red -, thought I was screwing something up when I saw her sporting the default-blue version after loading the game. After I almost went bananas, I realized that it might be the "no low-poly texture" thing and I need a dialogue/sex-scene to see the proper outfit. And seeing the character up-close in conversations was NOT going to happen since...guess which character I was playing as. :KEK:

xtinct What are you talking about? Uncensor itself is a mod. Use the link for Modern Installation Guide in the "Other Sources" spoiler in OP to get it.
I love it when you go through a full day, get to the Go Home part, all the right things happened to your girl, day went perfect, then the time has come for a good old fashioned game freeze. God Bless that F3 key...

Reactions: Tsugumi

tiikerihai

Oct 22, 2022
I have played this game for a while now but I always had these questions that I tried to search for but I couldn't ever find the answer so I'll make a post here.
1. Tans will work out of the box on AA2Mini PPX. If they aren't working, it's something unusual that you're dealing with and you haven't said enough to determine what that is. Since you say that you downloaded "High Density skin mod" I assume you're simply not using AA2Mini PPX, in which case good luck.
2. No.
3. No.
4. Read AAUnlimited github wiki. On the front page of AAU github there's also a discord link where you might find further assistance.
5. Depends on what animations you're talking about and in what way you want to modify them. It's weird to call the poses they make in dialogue "animations" so I'm assuming that isn't it.
6. AA2QtEdit can be used to replace card face as well as roster image with any image of your choice.
7. data/sound, each personality has a folder. Read the text file present. I have never used this feature, but I think ogg vorbis should also work not just wav. The prompt shows up depending on the length of the voice clip, so you could change the group calls to sub 1 sec sound files.

EujinaJean

Dec 6, 2018
Just wondering, but does anyone need Ahrie's AA2 "Trainer"? I happened to still have V2.0.0.30 on my system when HF went down and boy am I glad I never accidentally deleted it. Though I guess you could technically just try to find it on WBM to get it if you want it.

It's basically an "in-game" (if you count having another window open as that, but a second monitor offsets this) always-on jinzou statue that allows you to change student characteristics/looks and actions on-the-fly. Also lets you keep an exceedingly close eye on on the going-ons of your students if you have "Big Brother" tendencies.

Not sure if anyone else has mentioned it so far, but none of my searches have turned up anything yet. Not even sure if I should even make a thread for it since it's not mine.
I don't know if you're still alive around here but I've tried using this and it gets stuck on waiting for class when I try to use it. I've fixed my registry and turned off UAC and have it on another monitor. It seems to detect when I'm in loading screen and when i'm in my class screen on the top status bar but nothing happens after I load into the class. Tried waiting for a long time and clicking on open class gives an access violation error. I'm using AA2PPX and I also made sure to wait for the All Finish, ready to use before doing anything but nothing ever happens.

pick3r

Mar 17, 2021
5. Depends on what animations you're talking about and in what way you want to modify them. It's weird to call the poses they make in dialogue "animations" so I'm assuming that isn't it.
I meant the low poly animations for the personalities, sorry

pick3r

Mar 17, 2021
1. Tans will work out of the box on AA2Mini PPX. If they aren't working, it's something unusual that you're dealing with and you haven't said enough to determine what that is. Since you say that you downloaded "High Density skin mod" I assume you're simply not using AA2Mini PPX, in which case good luck.
I am using AA2Mini PPX version. I got the high density mod to see if that will work but I didn't know that it wasn't compatible with the ppx version.

tiikerihai

Oct 22, 2022
I am using AA2Mini PPX version. I got the high density mod to see if that will work but I didn't know that it wasn't compatible with the ppx version.
It's not not compatible, it's literally included. If you tried to install something that is included in AA2Mini PPX, it stands to reason you didn't already have it... but if you did, clearly your issue isn't with that mod when you suggest that tans didn't work out of the box either. So if you want help with that, you'll need to be more clear on what "doesn't work" actually means.

djoal

Sep 3, 2019
Hi guys i just drop in this game, and wanted to download it from the 1st page but before i came here on the 3 last page. I don't get it the link on the 1st page is not good? so we have to download the torrent version from a link (guide installation) many post ago?

is it possible to put/download this version on something else than torrent? (i don't have it & i don't really want it) or just update the first page? thx

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
JudasKiss

You made me realize how much I derped with my earlier reply: I never used the ".io" version of the card database - by the time I started lurking around, it was already ".moe" :KEK: I checked it by calling up bepisDB from browser history (which only knew ".moe"). No wonder it "worked fine" for me.:FacePalm:

• Haha
Reactions: JudasKiss

Arde645

Apr 30, 2018
I don't know if you're still alive around here but I've tried using this and it gets stuck on waiting for class when I try to use it. I've fixed my registry and turned off UAC and have it on another monitor. It seems to detect when I'm in loading screen and when i'm in my class screen on the top status bar but nothing happens after I load into the class. Tried waiting for a long time and clicking on open class gives an access violation error. I'm using AA2PPX and I also made sure to wait for the All Finish, ready to use before doing anything but nothing ever happens.
How are you operating the trainer? It's pretty old and not the most optimized of programs so it can hang if you go about things in an odd order. I usually:

1. Open the trainer then move the window to where I want it.
2. Open the game through the launcher (I'm assuming you're using the Mini version if you got AA2PPX).
3. Open the class in-game and wait on the bedroom screen.
4. Click "Open Class" in the trainer and wait for it to load everything.
5. Once everything is loaded in the trainer, click "Next Day" or whatever in-game.

FakeEdit:

Actually, are you using the Illusion Registry Fixer program or RegEdit? If the program, that's probably your issue and you should instead use a RegEdit file with the following:

Code:
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\illusion\AA2Play]
"INSTALLDIR"="C:\\AA2Mini"
"PRODUCTNAME"="ジンコウガクエン2"
"VERSION"=dword:00000064

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\illusion\AA2Edit]
"PRODUCTNAME"="ジンコウガクエン2 きゃらめいく"
Just replace "C:\\AA2Mini" with wherever you've installed the game (the folder with AA2Play.exe)

Last edited:

EujinaJean

Dec 6, 2018
How are you operating the trainer? It's pretty old and not the most optimized of programs so it can hang if you go about things in an odd order. I usually:

1. Open the trainer then move the window to where I want it.
2. Open the game through the launcher (I'm assuming you're using the Mini version if you got AA2PPX).
3. Open the class in-game and wait on the bedroom screen.
4. Click "Open Class" in the trainer and wait for it to load everything.
5. Once everything is loaded in the trainer, click "Next Day" or whatever in-game.

FakeEdit:

Actually, are you using the Illusion Registry Fixer program or RegEdit? If the program, that's probably your issue and you should instead use a RegEdit file with the following:

Code:
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\illusion\AA2Play]
"PRODUCTNAME"="ジンコウガクエン2"

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\illusion\AA2Edit]
"PRODUCTNAME"="ジンコウガクエン2 きゃらめいく"
Just replace "C:\\AA2Mini" with wherever you've installed the game (the folder with AA2Play.exe)
Thanks for the reply! I did try exactly this and I tried both AA2Install and your provided reg file. I changed the InstallDir in both Hkey's to my AA2MiniPPX folder. Clicking on open class still gives an access violation error unfortunately.

diddlydadoo

Jul 12, 2021
Has anyone encountered situations where one AI character constantly asks to exchange items? PC and the NPC in question must have exchanged Lover/Sexual items a dozen times before I started rejecting the exchange. Is this a bug or a feature and does anyone know what causes it?

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
Has anyone encountered situations where one AI character constantly asks to exchange items? PC and the NPC in question must have exchanged Lover/Sexual items a dozen times before I started rejecting the exchange. Is this a bug or a feature and does anyone know what causes it?
I have encountered that recently but I never really figured out the cause. My initial theory was that the Marriage module the card had was causing it since the NPC kept trying to exchange rings with me, and it seemed to be the only module the card had that affected anything related to exchanging items. I never got around to doing any testing after removing the module though.

This is the card I was having the issue with:

reyonathrow

Nov 27, 2019
Take what I am about to say with a grain of salt as I am not fully confident in my knowledge here. But:

Does it happen in quick succession (i.e., immediately after interacting with the PC, another interaction is initiated within seconds of the first one) or is this just the majority of the interactions that the NPC has with your PC in general?

If the former, I'd be inclined to say it's either a bug or (somehow?) conflicting modules (or both). Grim's theory sounds strong in this case.

If the latter, it's possible that this may just be how the NPC's personality has developed. From what vaguely I recall, any time a character is first generated into a class, its behavioral tendencies are randomized somewhat (such that, theoretically, if you were to have two of the same character in one class, they would still have distinct habits), and then from there those tendencies can further develop as the game progresses. I have a save that I'm currently about 60 hours into; One of the NPCs in it only ever interacts with my PC by using the "Did you sleep with..." action (with random targets each time) and nothing else. Said NPC did not do this at the beginning of the save, but has now been doing so for something on the order of two in-game weeks.

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes