NightKingKnight

Nov 1, 2022
So, I'm completely new to AA2 and yesterday i installed this AA2 Mini because i've had found some cards from rare vn characters i like, well my OS is Windows 11 and the game nearly just runs fine. Everytime I load a character or talk to one the fps suddenly drops down to 4 or less, i installed some D3D9.dll, install.patch etc but in the end i'm still really new to this and don't even know what i'm doing, anyone have a clue on how can i solve this?

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
So, I'm completely new to AA2 and yesterday i installed this AA2 Mini because i've had found some cards from rare vn characters i like, well my OS is Windows 11 and the game nearly just runs fine. Everytime I load a character or talk to one the fps suddenly drops down to 4 or less, i installed some D3D9.dll, install.patch etc but in the end i'm still really new to this and don't even know what i'm doing, anyone have a clue on how can i solve this?
If you were following the instructions in the OP then those are out of date. Follow this guide instead which is linked in the OP under "Other Sources"

crashdingo

Jan 25, 2018
i have few questions
-even after following the guide for threesome, i still can't recreate one, since everytime i change the character to mc i lose all the progress i made, is there an easy way to trigger a mff-some or is there a way to swap mc without loosing progress?
-i have downloaded a character with their costume, but once i have edited few things, that character looses their costume, is there a way to edit a character without loosing their costumes?
-are there additional personalities mods around if so could someone send me the link?
thanks

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Quetzalcoatl_2022/23/02 I hate your name because I have to type most of it even with suggested names thingy trying to help. :ROFLMAO:

Anyway, what does this "skipping" look like, exactly? For example, if Skip is enabled, the screen fades to black, [kind of] flickers, and comes back. So, does it do that? Does the scene start and ends mid-action (a-la "interrupted by another NPC")? What exactly are you experiencing? Need more information here, not a fan of guessing.:rolleyes:

The first thing I would look at would be that "Skip" checkbox - and maybe all of game settings (e.g., Auto PC disables sex, as well, although not sure whether it "skips" the scenes or outright prevents the dialogue option from being used by AI), and after that I would start looking at character modules - maybe one of them prevents the action from starting.

Feb 23, 2022
Quetzalcoatl_2022/23/02 I hate your name because I have to type most of it even with suggested names thingy trying to help. :ROFLMAO:

Anyway, what does this "skipping" look like, exactly? For example, if Skip is enabled, the screen fades to black, [kind of] flickers, and comes back. So, does it do that? Does the scene start and ends mid-action (a-la "interrupted by another NPC")? What exactly are you experiencing? Need more information here, not a fan of guessing.:rolleyes:

The first thing I would look at would be that "Skip" checkbox - and maybe all of game settings (e.g., Auto PC disables sex, as well, although not sure whether it "skips" the scenes or outright prevents the dialogue option from being used by AI), and after that I would start looking at character modules - maybe one of them prevents the action from starting.
it fades to black and comes back, then the person u had sex with says something and then its over. and from what ive seen this is the same for all characters

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Quetzalcoatl_2022/23/02 Exactly how the Skip setting behaves, then. Bad news: no idea what else might be causing this - maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe a setting in the launcher rather than in-game? Like a checkbox somewhere, or a Script. Or a mod, for all I know (which is nothing :cry: ). Silver lining: sex itself still happens as far as relationships and stats are concerned. Plus, you save what little time you have during recess this way.

NightKingKnight

Nov 1, 2022
So, I'm having a new problem i guess. I tried to use geass but i dont know how it works or if its working, anyways i activated geass for everyone option and enabled, then a girl told the PC to follow her and i clicked yes, girl take me away and the PC literally got raped by her and i couldn't finished the h-scene even after both orgarsm, i was forced to watch the PC getting raped over and over again and had to quit losting my save. I couldn't do any positions or remove clothes either, everything was automatic, anyone know how to solve this? (Also, how do i set the game to fullscreen? Alt + Enter or F11 doesn't see to work and couldn't find the option)

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
NightKingKnight For fullscreen - use Search, it has been mentioned more than once already.

For Geass: it literally says "absolute obedience", sex acts result in H-AI kicking in since your PC is the sub ("Accommodating" module does a similar thing). Your partner is the one in control, not you, for obvious "obedience" reasons, so what you describe sounds like the script working as intended. What IS the problem, exactly?

NightKingKnight

Nov 1, 2022
NightKingKnight For fullscreen - use Search, it has been mentioned more than once already.

For Geass: it literally says "absolute obedience", sex acts result in H-AI kicking in since your PC is the sub ("Accommodating" module does a similar thing). Your partner is the one in control, not you, for obvious "obedience" reasons, so what you describe sounds like the script working as intended. What IS the problem, exactly?
Edit: Managed with geass problem, it was an issue with my mouse that i just changed. Got Fullscreen checkbox on the launcher, used my PC resolution and still didn't got fullscreen, looked previous threads about it but no solutions unfortunely. (Yes i deleted two -- on 356 line.)

Last edited:

reyonathrow

Nov 27, 2019
Can you play this lesbian only?
You sure can. You can make a class full of homosexual women, homosexual men, bisexual everyone -- whatever floats your boat.
The only thing that you "miss out" on is 3P, which is only available in the case of 1xMale and 2xFemale, all bisexual. And even then, from what I understand (I've never played a male character, so I can't verify this myself) 3P in this game is actually just a short series of dialogue scenes and doesn't actually have an H animation to begin with. I personally can't imagine that it's worth the hassle to set up, though again, I have no experience with it.
The majority of characters in the are set to hetero, lean-hetero, or bisexual, presumably because this game's userbase is predominantly made up of heterosexual men, but you can always post-edit characters after downloading to suit your tastes.
it fades to black and comes back, then the person u had sex with says something and then its over. and from what ive seen this is the same for all characters
This is probably going to be a dumb question, but I'm going to ask it anyway just to be sure: What are the characters saying after this fade-out? Are they mentioning anything about being scared, not being ready, or something similar? There might be a conflict with character settings. Virtue and/or lack of prior sexual experience (especially with anal play) can cause an NPC to cancel an H scene prematurely, which will cause a fade-out much like what you describe. Of course, the addition of modules to the mix can complicate things much further as well.

Feb 23, 2022
You sure can. You can make a class full of homosexual women, homosexual men, bisexual everyone -- whatever floats your boat.
The only thing that you "miss out" on is 3P, which is only available in the case of 1xMale and 2xFemale, all bisexual. And even then, from what I understand (I've never played a male character, so I can't verify this myself) 3P in this game is actually just a short series of dialogue scenes and doesn't actually have an H animation to begin with. I personally can't imagine that it's worth the hassle to set up, though again, I have no experience with it.
The majority of characters in the are set to hetero, lean-hetero, or bisexual, presumably because this game's userbase is predominantly made up of heterosexual men, but you can always post-edit characters after downloading to suit your tastes.

This is probably going to be a dumb question, but I'm going to ask it anyway just to be sure: What are the characters saying after this fade-out? Are they mentioning anything about being scared, not being ready, or something similar? There might be a conflict with character settings. Virtue and/or lack of prior sexual experience (especially with anal play) can cause an NPC to cancel an H scene prematurely, which will cause a fade-out much like what you describe. Of course, the addition of modules to the mix can complicate things much further as well.
nah they usually say stuff like "I didnt expect it to feel that good" if its their first time or saying they enjoyed it otherwisse

Arde645

Apr 30, 2018
Thanks for the reply! I did try exactly this and I tried both AA2Install and your provided reg file. I changed the InstallDir in both Hkey's to my AA2MiniPPX folder. Clicking on open class still gives an access violation error unfortunately.
Sorry I can't help more.

As a final hail mary though, have you already tried running the trainer in Administrator mode?

Also if you're using an AV other than Windows Defender, you might also need to allow it through though I'd just try the Admin mode first if you haven't already.

Last edited:

EujinaJean

Dec 6, 2018
Sorry I can't help more.

As a final hail mary though, have you already tried running the trainer in Administrator mode?

Also if you're using an AV other than Windows Defender, you might also need to allow it through though I'd just try the Admin mode first if you haven't already.
Hey! Sorry I totally forgot to update you. Turns out it wasn't the trainer that was borked but a specific single card in my class that was messing up the trainer when it loaded the roster.

I somehow came across a random korean forum post with my same error and they mentioned it's a "bombed card" I asked in the discord and they said to try replacing the roster png and background stuff with a non transparent background and that fixed it. Don't know how to tell if a card has a problem without brute force removing cards until the trainer works but I got it done. Thanks for the help!

Edit: I almost forget is there a tutorial on the forced action section? There are some not so intuitive options i have no idea what they do and forcing an action doesn't seem to do anything.

The NTRtainer

May 22, 2020
Anybody have any recommendations for a more NTR heavy playthrough? Tried to fiddle around with the modules, of course and creating some based horny competitors but it's still super easy to bag a high virtue girl even with the inherent delays in progress, would be neat to have a more intensive competition.

I mean I guess I could technically make a class of 10 boys and 3 girls, but figured I'd ask you guys in here since chances are all of you are definitely more well-versed in the functions of this game than I am.

Thanks in advance

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
The NTRtainer My mind just goes EVERYWHERE thinking about it:

1. I am unclear on the concept of NTR itself: if you are inherently faithful - you do not run around banging everyone, and if you are WILLINGLY unfaithful - does that not contradict the premise? Like stealing something that never had an owner, to begin with. How does NTR function as a sexual premise, exactly? Blackmail themes of some sort?

2. Should really be "1" rather than "2: the game was not designed for this. At all. Frankly, it was never properly designed as a dating sim, either. Point being, the game is built around "design your favorite character and view preset sex scenes with them" with a rather weak interaction system [that can easily be bruteforced - something you clearly experienced].

3. Anyway, if you want to be on the "cucked" end - you can probably get away by fiddling with virtue: "Lowest" virtue from the get-go, modules like "Sex Addict" (or maybe "Sex Crazed" - going back to unfaithfulness, is it still NTR if your lover is the one hunting for fuckbuddies?). If you want to be the "hunter" instead - well...it sounds like you want variety...that you want to be able to control...but is it really "varied" if you "control" the whole thing? Not to mention that NPCs doing random things with random people can hardly compete with you if you decide to beeline for their lover. You could, for example, steal the lover from another NPC, then switch to that NPC and try to steal the lover back. Playing chess for both sides, I know.

4. Going back to blackmail: Blackmailer module (duh - still, RNG...unless you take control of that...see where this is going, again?), or pretty much any module that makes the boys (we ARE talking "default" setup, right? Boys stealing girls from other boys.) more forceful in their approach.

5. Afterthought since you probably tried it, given how obvious it is: Cuck/Cheating modules.

[/randomthoughts] :LOL:

Reactions: The NTRtainer
4.70 star(s) 17 Votes