Rizuu

Feb 4, 2019
Rizuu .Net Core is listed as a requirement on the MIG page, so yes, it is very much necessary. ;) Just in case, update AAU to 1.9.2 - I never ran into the issue, but the changelog mentions some sort of "Edit crash" fix.

As for startup crashes: do you use any software that generates overlays in-game? Like, NVidia Overlay or RivaTuner Statistics Server - probably anything "performance metrics" with On-Screen Display feature would count. DXVK (one of win10fix options) does not play nice with those: does exactly that - crashes the game on startup even before the logo. Then again, testing whether win10fix is at fault is easy: just disable it. If the game runs now - found the culprit. If not - back to the drawing board.

This is probably somewhere between "advanced" and "pointless", but I would also try this: select all .ppx files except for "00_data.ppx" in the "data" folder, and move them somewhere else. Then try starting the game: if you get to the main screen [now in japanese] - yay, your crashes have something to do with those mods indeed. If not - someplace else. Otherwise, I would start throwing the PPX files back where they belong one by one, and start the game after each one. Whatever breaks it is at fault.
I did everything as you suggested, but it turns out the issue was definitely not having netcore installed. I tried each suggestion one by one and of course it didn't work until I installed netcore and tried booting up the game. At first it froze for a second, but then AA2Edit booted up finally and the same goes for AA2 in general. It works for now. Thank you so much for the suggestions!

Also, a quick question about trait modules. I tried to look up how to use them to see if I was using them correctly, but can't find anything for it. Do I just use the modules tab and add them into the "In Use" section and leave it there or do I have to click the "Unpack module" to get it to apply to the character card?

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Rizuu Not the tiniest inkling what "unpacking" them does - sounds like something to do with editing the module files themselves. I clicked that button once just to see what it does: it did the scariest thing in the world - "nothing immediately noticeable". :KEK:

As for applying them to characters: just moving them to the right side is enough. Provided you save the card afterwards, of course.

Reactions: Rizuu

fogginstance

Apr 11, 2019
1671479421326.png

Does anybody understand why this girl isn't becoming a futa? She's normal height and thin figured. I feel like I must be missing something super obvious, 'cuz this card's archive override looks identical to futa cards from BepisDB to me.

fogginstance

Apr 11, 2019
View attachment 2248141

Does anybody understand why this girl isn't becoming a futa? She's normal height and thin figured. I feel like I must be missing something super obvious, 'cuz this card's archive override looks identical to futa cards from BepisDB to me.
Figured it out. Pubic opacity= penis opacity, apparently. Thought the texture was still broken since it was completely black, but manually setting the pubic color makes it look right.
1671484372961.png

also need to change pubic shape sometimes

Last edited:
Reactions: Arsvaarg

DanglerJim

Jul 1, 2020
Sorry if this has already been asked/answered, but I have been searching and haven't figured out the answer to these happenings...
I have one character that when played as, refuses to say "yes" to either confessions (I have no need for love) and invitations to H (I am not for lewding)
There is another female character that will occasionally have her tits out (chilly in here).
What causes this to happen? For the male I tried changing his personality away from savage and removing asexual trait, and I don't even know what would cause that for the female. Again, I've not been able to even find mention of this with my google-fu...

Spatches

Dec 10, 2017
Sorry if this has already been asked/answered, but I have been searching and haven't figured out the answer to these happenings...
I have one character that when played as, refuses to say "yes" to either confessions (I have no need for love) and invitations to H (I am not for lewding)
There is another female character that will occasionally have her tits out (chilly in here).
What causes this to happen? For the male I tried changing his personality away from savage and removing asexual trait, and I don't even know what would cause that for the female. Again, I've not been able to even find mention of this with my google-fu...
Both are caused by modules which can be added or removed in the AAU character editor

Reactions: DanglerJim

Spatches

Dec 10, 2017
Some cards that I have have modules on them that I don't have in my available character to give to other characters. Anyone know how I can add it to my general module availability in the AAU menu? It's the Uke module that I am looking for specifically

dartallis

May 4, 2021
Some cards that I have have modules on them that I don't have in my available character to give to other characters. Anyone know how I can add it to my general module availability in the AAU menu? It's the Uke module that I am looking for specifically
You might be able to "unpack" it if it's a custom module. Can't remember if it dumps it in the module folder or not. Only way to find out is test it.

Reactions: Spatches

Spatches

Dec 10, 2017
You might be able to "unpack" it if it's a custom module. Can't remember if it dumps it in the module folder or not. Only way to find out is test it.
Yeah, thanks for the suggestion but I tried that and all it did was remove the module from the character's set modules with no way to replace it. It's strange

edgruberman

Jul 24, 2020
Yeah, thanks for the suggestion but I tried that and all it did was remove the module from the character's set modules with no way to replace it. It's strange
If you look in the Triggers tab, all the module's code should be there and available to edit. Modules that aren't unpacked also show their code in that screen, just greyed out.
As for your original question on how to make a module available to all, you might be able to use AA2QtEdit to import the entire set of modules from one card to another without also changing the rest of the card.

Reactions: Spatches and Saga89

PluckyFuckling

Mar 27, 2018
Can someone explain how to get modules like crush, rival, or childhood friend to work. I followed the notes in their description, but i don't think im doing things right.

Alphadolphin

Sep 27, 2017
Just downloaded the new harderlinker to install the "sitagi" and "skirt" textures from 09/27/22, to get textures for the new outfits. But when I use the harderlinker it names all the files "tx_etc.." instead of "下着_etc.." or "スカート_etc..", meaning the game doesn't recognize the file. Did I use the harderlinker.bat incorrectly? There has to be a better solution than manually renaming the thousands of texture files.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Alphadolphin Only the first few "sitagi" and "skirt" folders contain files with " 下着_" and the like, the rest are supposed to start with "tx_". If your setup looks like - you installed harderlinker correctly.

I do realize this is going to sound stupid, but this is from [very embarrassing] personal experience: did you try clicking the in the Clothes selector window? Afterwards, select the outfit you want, go to "Part for editing" and select either Underwear or Bottom 1 (for skirts) to open the Texture selector in the lower right part...and have fun.

dudeman9965

Feb 6, 2020
Hey, how do I install the More Cumming Positions mod? I have the normal file but I don't know where to put the contents or how to activate them. Can someone help me out?

dudeman9965

Feb 6, 2020
dudeman9965 Which part of the guide are you having trouble with, specifically?
Well, I have the game downloaded but the actual cum position mod isn't installed. I checked the box in the launcher and everything. So I'm downloading it separately. I don't know where to put the files of the mod so that the game sees it.

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes