Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
dudeman9965 . And since you knew nothing of its existence, I assume you grabbed the game from the direct links in this thread - I highly recommend you get the version from that guide instead. It is being maintained and kept up to date, unlike the game links in this thread.

Reactions: Favvy

dartallis

May 4, 2021
Just downloaded the new harderlinker to install the "sitagi" and "skirt" textures from 09/27/22, to get textures for the new outfits. But when I use the harderlinker it names all the files "tx_etc.." instead of "下着_etc.." or "スカート_etc..", meaning the game doesn't recognize the file. Did I use the harderlinker.bat incorrectly? There has to be a better solution than manually renaming the thousands of texture files.
Also be sure to check the "use .png's for custom textures" in the launcher since that is required for harderlinker to work as well.

HrzWolf

Jul 31, 2021
This is probably a really dumb question, but where do i put the cards I've downloaded so the game can pick them up?

HrzWolf

Jul 31, 2021
HrzWolf they go to "data/save" - Male subfolder for males, Female - for female/futanari.

Thanks, I've got one more question now that I've managed to get the cards working.

I've somehow screwed up the CCC mod, and it's not registering so all the characters are in really blocky default school uniforms. Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Rizuu

Feb 4, 2019
Does anyone know how to install custom backgrounds to change the school to some other place? I have some gothic backgrounds I found that I'd like to install but after looking online, in the guide in the OP and the games' folders, I don't see any .xx files like the mod backgrounds are named or a tutorial to install them. I'm using 1.9.2 of AA2U.

crashdingo

Jan 25, 2018
Does anyone know how to install custom backgrounds to change the school to some other place? I have some gothic backgrounds I found that I'd like to install but after looking online, in the guide in the OP and the games' folders, I don't see any .xx files like the mod backgrounds are named or a tutorial to install them. I'm using 1.9.2 of AA2U.
where have you found those background?

Zadke

Nov 21, 2017
For changing the backgrounds you need to make a set, if you want to disable it anytime just erase the "!"
1672350349896.png

Reactions: Rizuu

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Thanks, I've got one more question now that I've managed to get the cards working.

I've somehow screwed up the CCC mod, and it's not registering so all the characters are in really blocky default school uniforms. Any idea what I'm doing wrong?
Ouch - "I failed to put file A into folder B" sounds very...fun. :LOL:

Anyway - please post two screenshots:

1. of the "data" folder, with the CCC mod in it - that would tell me whether you installed the mod correctly.
2. of the game launcher, with the open - so I can verify that all the necessary checkboxes are checked.

And lastly: are you using AA2Mini (PP file format) or the AA2MiniPPX (PPX file format), and is AAU up to date? If you grabbed the game from the link in Modern Guide and followed the instructions there - that would be sufficient, but I need to make sure just in case.

Zadke

Nov 21, 2017
I found them here. The only ones I found are the ancient dungeon, fancy fireplace room and fancy dark room.
Those aren't backgrounds, those are rooms for the poser
1672357438970.png
place the room files in that folder, for opening that rooms just press f12 and add it as a prop
1672357588474.png

HrzWolf

Jul 31, 2021
Ouch - "I failed to put file A into folder B" sounds very...fun. :LOL:

Anyway - please post two screenshots:

1. of the "data" folder, with the CCC mod in it - that would tell me whether you installed the mod correctly.
2. of the game launcher, with the open - so I can verify that all the necessary checkboxes are checked.

And lastly: are you using AA2Mini (PP file format) or the AA2MiniPPX (PPX file format), and is AAU up to date? If you grabbed the game from the link in Modern Guide and followed the instructions there - that would be sufficient, but I need to make sure just in case.
I downloaded everything from the modern guide just a few days ago, so I believe everything should be updated.

1672377984213.png

1672378010865.png

And then I know the harderlinker is all fucked up as well, so I might as well throw it on here too. THanks for this btw

1672378097211.png

1672378127839.png

1672378157090.png

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
gaboqse Custom cards breaking the game sounds alot like outdated AAU. Either update AAU, or the game itself (Modern Guide link in "Other Sources" spoiler in OP).

HrzWolf Aaaalrighty:

1. CCC - why do you have a folder of it? Did you download ALL versions of CCC from the Mega folder or something? You only need one version. Personal suggestion (for no other reason than "the same thing I have"): CIV ppx (and Male CIV ppx). Put both files (not as folders - the actual .ppx files themselves) in the "data" folder of the game, you can see on your screenshot where the other ppx files reside (such as 00_Data.ppx). After that, download the uncensor (not the "set version" - the other one) and put it in the "data" folder. is what the end result looks like.

2. AAU launcher - indeed, everything looks fine and updated. 1.9.1 is more than enough, and the checkboxes you need are [un]marked.

3. HarderLinker - Oomph.
  1. As you noticed, that is a bit of a mess. Fixing it is possible, but a pain to describe. Much easier to just start over. Wipe the two harderlinker folders, all the "sitagi" and "skirt" folders..and the two harderlinker files (.bat and .sh);

2. Only download the two .7z archives from the main Mega folder, nothing else. The mistake you made is that you should have put of those archives together. My guess: when you extracted the archives, your unpacking software used archive name as name for the top folder, and you moved the two as-is into the game folder. Anyway, the "harderlinker" folder, the .bat file AND the .sh file are all supposed to be in the "texture" folder. .

3. Once they are - run the .bat file (as mentioned in the Modern Guide, make sure you do not run it in Administrator Mode). This will all those sitagi/skirt folders in the "texture" folder.

4. Done. Harderlinker is now installed correctly.

Reactions: Saturu47
4.70 star(s) 17 Votes