Metaxes

Jan 17, 2019
Hell, this mod pack make you feel extremely stupid. The guide doesn't shop haw to put mods, enable it and what i found actually is only the base game, censored and the sex positions button bugged where they are allo put one above others and instead of multi positions, i have only 1 and all the other buttons under and unclickable.
Also no esplanation on how put the clothes etc...
There is someone willing to help?

Rizuu

Feb 4, 2019
Not sure if anyone can help. But I've been looking for eye, hair, and skin texture mods and haven't had any luck. Does anyone know where I can get some new texture mods?

Update: I figured out eye texture, but hair textures are still confusing to me. Specifically how to use the archive modules.

Last edited:

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
The guide doesn't shop haw to put mods, enable it
How to install: Which part of confused you?
How to enable: no need, that happens automatically as long as you did not screw up the aforementioned Step 2.

and the sex positions button bugged where they are allo put one above others and instead of multi positions, i have only 1 and all the other buttons under and unclickable.
Sounds like you did not enable one of the very few mods that are the exception to the "happens automatically" rule: open the launcher (not the game), go to Scripts tab, select JMCP and click "Enable". If the buttons in-game become bunched up, go back to the launcher and repeat the steps, only instead of "Enable" you now hit "Settings" - that lets you play around with things like button positioning and spacing.

Also no esplanation on how put the clothes etc...
Do you mean installing the CCC mod? Or are you referring to actually putting the already-installed clothes on the characters in-game?

Rizuu

Feb 4, 2019
Would someone please explain how to make backgrounds to replace the school to a complete beginner? I understand you have to make a set, but have no clue how or where to find files for the backgrounds. I'm not talking about the 3D rooms mod, I mean the backgrounds for the school when you're wandering around.

Zadke

Nov 21, 2017
Not sure if anyone can help. But I've been looking for eye, hair, and skin texture mods and haven't had any luck. Does anyone know where I can get some new texture mods?

Update: I figured out eye texture, but hair textures are still confusing to me. Specifically how to use the archive modules.

below all the cardmakers megas there's some starter pack textures, 1672963542189.png
the skin and hair textures changes when you repalce it with an override its kinda the same with skin textures, more complex eyes texures, faces,clothes, futas etc... , the only thing is that you need to know which file replace, in this link you should find a littlefile name guide for easiest overrides (Also I recommend deconstructing cards you like) in this same link you could find the ui mods and backgrounds

Last edited:

crashdingo

Jan 25, 2018
after updating aau
there is no longer the option in the aau2edit (system) to keep the image of the card
is there a way to fix it?
if so could you send me that please

dartallis

May 4, 2021
after updating aau
there is no longer the option in the aau2edit (system) to keep the image of the card
is there a way to fix it?
if so could you send me that please
When saving press control at the same time as save and untick the boxes in the example image. Image keeping.png

Metaxes

Jan 17, 2019
How to install: Which part of confused you?
How to enable: no need, that happens automatically as long as you did not screw up the aforementioned Step 2.

Sounds like you did not enable one of the very few mods that are the exception to the "happens automatically" rule: open the launcher (not the game), go to Scripts tab, select JMCP and click "Enable". If the buttons in-game become bunched up, go back to the launcher and repeat the steps, only instead of "Enable" you now hit "Settings" - that lets you play around with things like button positioning and spacing.

Do you mean installing the CCC mod? Or are you referring to actually putting the already-installed clothes on the characters in-game?
After a day of work i managed to put it on and working, but i had to it it from scrap taking only parts from the tsukiyo site.

Reactions: Tsugumi

crashdingo

Jan 25, 2018
hi
however I don't have those options either this is what it looks like
i don't have anything to tick.
is there a file to fix this?

• Angry
Reactions: Tsugumi

Rizuu

Feb 4, 2019
Managed to get the backgrounds working thanks to everyone's help. Too bad the silent hill background one is only partially completed. It's my favorite by far as an SH fan (and perfect for a school full of Yandere) Though any custom hair and body textures don't get replaced with new textures when I try to replace them. Is it because it only works on girls? I've been trying to use them on guys. Just to make sure I'm using them correctly:

I tried creating a new card, go to archive overrides, browse for a hair texture, select one (hair_textures\A00_20_00_00_00_cappricio.tga as an example) then hit apply. Nothing happens and I try to see if the hair texture changes when I change the body types, but again, nothing. Am I doing something wrong?

dartallis

May 4, 2021
Rizuu Are you choosing the file to override? For overrides to work you have to pick the appropriate file to override. It should look something like the image. override example.png
Quite a few but not all override files have the file you want to override in their name.

Reactions: Rizuu
Feb 2, 2021
Alright, I'm clearly a bit special (Read: stupid as hell) and I've read the various guides. I have come to the conclusion that Importing characters and costumes, while possible, requires some level of arcane knowledge that I do not possess. If someone would be kind enough to point me in the right direction, I'd appreciate that. I legit just want to add Mona from Genshin to the game because I'm a basic bitch.

Erosia

Oct 3, 2018
Man, this game was great way back then. The bukkake in this game was fucking insane, not as good as Artificial Girl 3's or School Mate 1's though, but extremely good. The fuck happened with Illusion that they made the bukkake into a tiny splatter? These older games had the girls covered in spooge everywhere from hair to toe. No other game came close, was the first one to actually have pregnancy too, though I wish it didn't cause a game over.

MiamiSexCats

Oct 3, 2018
ugh this game works perfectly great everything's fine until I get to H-Scenes and then it starts lagging only on h scenes what do I do :<
I check if you have AAUnlimited Updated, Then do you have win10fix enabled in AAU launcher settings under Scripts if you haven't tried it i recommend it big fix for Fps if you have and its not working well select it and click settings and try changing the d3d9 variants and try them all if that does not work try wind3d and see if that improve fps over win10fix

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes