Dec 24, 2021
Is there a place where I can get more custom modules I know there's a lot in aa2 unlimited and I know I can make my own but is there anyplace I can download more like a list of them

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Milkspiller Weird - I have yet to hear of a case where NOTHING from the troubleshooting guide helped. What have you tried already? Everything?

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Milkspiller Right there in the OP - the "Installation" spoiler. There is also the troubleshooting section on the .

Hoxtlicious

May 12, 2018
Guys, I need your help. I can't remove those red marks on the skin and it also screws up the uniform. What should I do? Reinstall the textures?
how_to_fix_it.png

BOBOLINUS

Apr 23, 2020
Hi guys, need a little help. I understand that with AA2U you can save everywhere but I don't get how...
I checked the script and it's enabled, still failing to understand how to save everywhere else than home or how to have multiple save files... Thanks in advance to those who'll help

Zadke

Nov 21, 2017
Hi guys, need a little help. I understand that with AA2U you can save everywhere but I don't get how...
I checked the script and it's enabled, still failing to understand how to save everywhere else than home or how to have multiple save files... Thanks in advance to those who'll help
1674941418045.png
You can check your hotkeys inthe settings option

XHeerosamaX

Jul 11, 2017
One option is the trainer I mentioned a few posts up. The post in question.

It requires that the game have it's registry set though. If you have any sense at all you won't run a RegEdit that anyone uploads online, so I'll just tell you what to put in one to make it work. Yes, this makes it work with AA2Mini even if you have the "fakereg" option enabled so long as you change the "X:\\InstallLocation" to where ever you have the game.

Code:
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\illusion\AA2Play]
"INSTALLDIR"="X:\\InstallLocation"
"PRODUCTNAME"="ジンコウガクエン2"
"VERSION"=dword:00000064

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\illusion\AA2Edit]
"INSTALLDIR"="X:\\InstallLocation"
"PRODUCTNAME"="ジンコウガクエン2 きゃらめいく"
"VERSION"=dword:00000064
EDIT: Uploaded just the readme in case you wanted to check out all the features first before going through the trouble.
can you reupload it it got flagged as virus and can't download (malformed attachment???? ). it's basically a real time editor and it works on unlimited as well source i did use it back then.

Last edited:
Dec 24, 2021
I spent 3 hours remaking this module I don't know who made the module but it's called Esoteric.

The modules description is "NPCs will tend to avoid this card until they get to know them better. [NPC-only module]" here's the link if you want it

Reactions: lawlow
4.70 star(s) 17 Votes