Vikovo

Oct 18, 2022
I have installed the game and some of mods from the , everything is working just fine. does anyone know where I could find some more mods?
google isn't showing helpful or relevant results for me

Purple25Illusion

Jun 8, 2021
Why when i check the ppx resource loader. the game doesn't start, it just crashes, if im not supposed to mix pp2 and ppx then where do i find just ppx mods even aaunlimited comes with some pp2 already downloaded :|

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Kuromarutaur Follow the . Although you may want to consider just nuking everything from orbit and switching to MiniPPX instead. "Download, copy, overwrite if asked, done" process of updating AAU is the least of the benefits.

Dec 24, 2021
mainly futa/trap if there are any
but I'd also like to see what other mods there are
Is there a specific website I need to go to?
I know there are futa and trap cards available and
I have installed the game and some of mods from the , everything is working just fine. does anyone know where I could find some more mods?
google isn't showing helpful or relevant results for me
I recommend downloading this it has more personalities it has futa cards and trap card and there's more futa stuff I made the "best voices for trap" cause they sound the most feminine but yeah that's the closest things I an find to what your looking for. I'm making modules/mods for the game and stuff

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
The game doesn't load when I enable the "use .ppx resource loader" for some reason.
Random thought: did you disable PP2 resource loader, though? PP2 and PPX are either/or, the two are incompatible. Naturally, this means any PP2 mods you might have go out the window with it. And the reason MiniPPX is ultimately more preferrable.

tiikerihai

Oct 22, 2022
Disabling enabling ppx/pp2 resource loaders is not helpful. If one's enabled, it needs to stay enabled. The only people who have any business touching these settings are people who have installed the game from the DVDs or otherwise have AA2 as Illusion intended it, in which case they can freely choose which one to enable on whichever day of the week (considering even the OP post doesn't instruct you to install the game like this, I doubt that's many people). It's really not going to help anyone else if you keep playing around with these settings.
AA2Mini cannot run PPX resource loader and must run PP2. PPX mods will never work.
AA2MiniPPX cannot run PP2 and must run PPX. PP2 mods will never work.
There's no point in trying, it is literally not possible and a complete waste of time. The corresponding resource loader is needed for either of these to function at all.

As for updating AAUnlimited, it is always done the same for everything - which is merge the new AAUnlimited folder with the old one and overwrite anything when asked. If the patching step from AAU installation guide is done for a manual installation of AAU during update, it will have no effect. If it's done to either Mini or MiniPPX it will brick the exes, but it will be non-critical damage (game will still run normally) so for most people it will probably go unnoticed.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
AA2Mini cannot run PPX resource loader and must run PP2. PPX mods will never work.
AA2MiniPPX cannot run PP2 and must run PPX. PP2 mods will never work.
While the underlying implication is [probably] correct, the statements themselves could not be more wrong. Mini can run PPX mods just fine.

As usual, the problem [of the original topic] turned out to be something else entirely.:KEK: Just another day at the troubleshooting office.

P.s.
tiikerihai said:
If one's enabled, it needs to stay enabled. <...> It's really not going to help anyone else if you keep playing around with these settings.
Amen to that.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 17 Votes