Grim

Aug 17, 2016
Hey guys sorry for the repeated question, But if i want to play this game with the most amount of content/mods, which link do i download? And where is it? Do i download the torrent that is on "other sources"?
thank you guys!
If you mean the torrent that's linked in the , then as far as I know that version of the game is currently the same as what you get from the download links in the OP, so pick whichever download source you want. At one time the download links in the OP were outdated, but they were updated recently. Regardless of which download option you choose, I would still follow the Modern Installation Guide in order to get everything set up correctly.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mandu3223

Mandu3223

Oct 13, 2021
If you mean the torrent that's linked in the , then as far as I know that version of the game is currently the same as what you get from the download links in the OP, so pick whichever download source you want. At one time the download links in the OP were outdated, but they were updated recently. Regardless of which download option you choose, I would still follow the Modern Installation Guide in order to get everything set up correctly.
so i can do step 1 by downloading it from op correct? then i can follow from step 2 onwards?

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
is there any new update recently? like new mods, personalities or triggers?
The contains most (all?) of the publicly available personalities. There's some that are paywalled on Patreon that it doesn't contain.

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Speaking of sluts, I had a weird occurrence in the game earlier. It was Sunday evening and my PC was in the downtown/station area alone, when I noticed that the Love Hotel icon would appear when I moused over that part of the background. Normally icons for the private rooms only appear when somebody is following you. I decided to click on it to see what would happen, and one of the low virtue girls was already in there waiting to bang.

I've never encountered that before so I'm not sure what happened
I am 100% certain thats a module of some sort. Check the chick in question whether she doesnt have the uh... theres a certain module i dont remember the name of - but makes anyone with it wait to bang either at the (boys) changing rooms or (apparently, given your example) the love hotel.

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
I am 100% certain thats a module of some sort. Check the chick in question whether she doesnt have the uh... theres a certain module i dont remember the name of - but makes anyone with it wait to bang either at the (boys) changing rooms or (apparently, given your example) the love hotel.
You might be thinking of the Slut 2 module which allows you to send them to wait in the Boy's Shower, but not in the actual shower stall which is the private room. I've looked over the modules/triggers on the , and I don't see any that would send her to the hotel.

I was also unable to replicate getting the private room button to appear with no one following me, so if a module is responsible then I have no idea how they accomplished it. I tested by creating a trigger to make an NPC run into the hotel, but the button never appeared afterwards. I set the NPC's virtue to it's lowest, gave her the Pervert trait, used the Crush module to make her in love with me, and I even tried waiting until Sunday evening to see if it only worked then, but nothing I tried made the button appear after the NPC entered the room.

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
I have to really ask because I didn't dare to remove some files when considering downloading this... but do you and Monosomething still have it installed and working as it should?
You should be aware that friendly chat and love/sex talk is silent when using this mod, but its a small price to pay for the amount of subbed and working personalities you get in return.

Reactions: Kujokuji

Kujokuji

Mar 12, 2019
Wow... one of my first comments on this forum was asking for the .txt subtitle files from the base game personalities, and to my surprise... it's in here! :)

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
You should be aware that friendly chat and love/sex talk is silent when using this mod
If you mean between NPCs, then it doesn't seem to be any different than having all the personalities installed separately in my experience. Some of the conversations work, but I agree that many of them are skipped. I would guess that it's just more obvious when the conversations don't progress as expected now that we can see all of the subtitles for NPC conversations.

Last edited:

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
Fixed Modules

Brute
  1. Brutes will normally try to rape their victim immediately after winning a fight against them. In the case of NPC brutes targeting NPC victims, the method in which the module tries to do this doesn't work because the loser is locked on the ground after the fight and can't be interacted with until unlocked, and the function for manually unlocking characters doesn't work on fight losers for some reason. The brute might automatically re-attempt to rape the victim after some time has passed because the interaction is still in their queue, but if another character decides to interact with the brute/victim or if the victim becomes unavailable for some reason before the rape happens, or if another module pushes the brute to do something else, then the brute is likely to forget about the rape attempt entirely.

To fix this I've borrowed some post-fight logic from my Premediated module that makes the fight winner wait for the loser to be unlocked by the game, after which the brute will rape them as intended.

2. Fixed a log message to correctly name the character the brute is trying to rape.

Last edited:
Reactions: Monosomething

sibis

Dec 10, 2021
hello where i can find the game with a lot of mods installed i dont realy know how to instal even if you give me a guide im a litle dumb -_- .

Jan 5, 2021
hello where i can find the game with a lot of mods installed i dont realy know how to instal even if you give me a guide im a litle dumb -_- .
The minippx can already install all the mods for you depending on which characters you've downloaded / are using. Pick your poison in that db.bepis.moe website and the (modded) game does all the work for you.

sibis

Dec 10, 2021
The minippx can already install all the mods for you depending on which characters you've downloaded / are using. Pick your poison in that db.bepis.moe website and the (modded) game does all the work for you.
thx but do i have to download the game from f95 because it's only 2gb

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
thx but do i have to download the game from f95 because it's only 2gb
The MiniPPX version of the game has been heavily compressed, so the 2GB download size is correct. It won't stay that small once you unpack it, and start adding mods and cards to it. My current game folder is over 28GB

coffeefloral

Apr 20, 2022
I was wondering if there was a module that allowed a character to use the evil voice lines while not having forced h? I know there's yandere type modules but as far as I know it doesnt contain what I want.

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
I was wondering if there was a module that allowed a character to use the evil voice lines while not having forced h? I know there's yandere type modules but as far as I know it doesnt contain what I want.
If it's just the H AI that you don't like where the NPC takes control, you can disable that in the game launcher. Under the AA2Unlimited tab there's options for "H AI", and "Evil lovers H-AI" that you can toggle off. You can mouse over them to get a description.

coffeefloral

Apr 20, 2022
If it's just the H AI that you don't like where the NPC takes control, you can disable that in the game launcher. Under the AA2Unlimited tab there's options for "H AI", and "Evil lovers H-AI" that you can toggle off. You can mouse over them to get a description.
oh awesome thanks!

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes