coffeefloral

Apr 20, 2022
Oh another question, for some reason outfits appear as default outfits on certain npcs, but are displayed correctly when pc. I've attempted setting outfit in the maker, the class editor, and the in game outfit editor. The main culprits are sport and club outfits. Any ideas?

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
Oh another question, for some reason outfits appear as default outfits on certain npcs, but are displayed correctly when pc. I've attempted setting outfit in the maker, the class editor, and the in game outfit editor. The main culprits are sport and club outfits. Any ideas?
If the NPCs are cards that you downloaded then they might have multiple , and modules that are automatically switching styles under certain circumstances. With regards to sport and club outfits, there's modules that will cause the card to automatically switch styles during and activities. The in-game outfit editor will only display whatever outfit the character has on for the card's current style is, which is typically the default style. It doesn't allow you to switch styles in order to configure the other outfits.

coffeefloral

Apr 20, 2022
If the NPCs are cards that you downloaded then they might have multiple , and modules that are automatically switching styles under certain circumstances. With regards to sport and club outfits, there's modules that will cause the card to automatically switch styles during and activities. The in-game outfit editor will only display whatever outfit the character has on for the card's current style is, which is typically the default style. It doesn't allow you to switch styles in order to configure the other outfits.
I'll see if using the club/sportstyle module will fix this, thanks!

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
I'll see if using the club/sportstyle module will fix this, thanks!
I might have misinterpreted what you were asking about, but I was suggesting that the cards might already have those modules or some other style switching module on them, which is why your outfit edits aren't having any effect.

coffeefloral

Apr 20, 2022
I might have misinterpreted what you were asking about, but I was suggesting that the cards might already have those modules or some other style switching module on them, which is why your outfit edits aren't having any effect.
Oh nah, these are my own cards I've made. The one having an issue has an evening and sunday outfit that activates fine, just not the other outfits if not player. I'll mess around with her stuff til I can get it to work properly though :p

Deltablade

Dec 3, 2019
Does anyone have the required overrides / face needed for TimeTravelman's uploads on Bepis? None of his characters' faces load correctly for me, and all end up looking like this

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
Does anyone have the required overrides / face needed for TimeTravelman's uploads on Bepis? None of his characters' faces load correctly for me, and all end up looking like this
I think most, or all of their uploads were just re-uploads of other people's cards from other sites. I remember reading comments on some of them that people were annoyed they were re-uploading them without crediting the original creator. The cards are all probably from before mod cards were common, and I doubt they bothered figuring out which overrides went with each one.

Deltablade

Dec 3, 2019
I think most, or all of their uploads were just re-uploads of other people's cards from other sites. I remember reading comments on some of them that people were annoyed they were re-uploading them without crediting the original creator. The cards are all probably from before mod cards were common, and I doubt they bothered figuring out which overrides went with each one.
Damn, that blows. Would you happen to know what websites they might be pulled from so I can look there, or is it just hongfire, meaning the overrides are long since gone.

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
Damn, that blows. Would you happen to know what websites they might be pulled from so I can look there, or is it just hongfire, meaning the overrides are long since gone.
I'm not sure where all they came from. One of his comments on says "most of it not exist anymore or dead blog or dead twiter you cannot found the maker / author anymore. even when you try to google it"

Edit: It looks like some of his uploads are mod cards. Not sure about the one you're asking about though since I can't tell from the picture which card that is.

Last edited:

Deltablade

Dec 3, 2019
I'm not sure where all they came from. One of his comments on says "most of it not exist anymore or dead blog or dead twiter you cannot found the maker / author anymore. even when you try to google it"

Edit: It looks like some of his uploads are mod cards. Not sure about the one you're asking about though since I can't tell from the picture which card that is.
Through some searching from the google sheets actually, I found most if not all the cards that won't load correctly from him were from icypen, who seems to have since deleted their mega repository

Reactions: Grim

Arde645

Apr 30, 2018
So I've been trawling through some of the old AA2 HongFire mods I'd archived and found one that might interest the people that want a bit more character variety without having to fiddle with AA2Edit too much outside of finetuning.

JG2ChrAnalyzer by NightDarkness

It scans the characters you have already and generates new ones based on those characters as well as the weight factors that you set in the program. So if you have no characters with say... Chubby, Tall, or Glasses, you won't get any in the generated characters with those features even if you max the weight factors in the program.

To quote him on how the weighing works (using the default settings):
Originally posted by jwideman
Can you explain how the numbers correspond to the chance of occurance? For example, you say there's a 20% chance of glasses, but no glasses is 100 and each type of glasses is 6.
It's quite simple. For every 124(100 + 6 + 6 + 6 + 6) characters there will be

- 100 characters without any glasses
- 6 characters with glasses type 0
- 6 characters with glasses type 1
- 6 characters with glasses type 2
- 6 characters with glasses type 3

So, characters without glasses are 100, and with glasses are 24. 24 / 124 roughly translates to 19%.
Of course it's all by chances so doesn't mean there will be exact 100 characters without glasses for every 124 characters generated.
The mod supports modded hairstyles, but I don't believe it supports modded personalities outside of the ones that came with the game and its Append Sets, so you'll have to set those after the characters are generated. It also only uses the default clothes from the base game and Append Sets, so you'll have to set those as well if you prefer modded ones.

The maker also suggests opening the generated cards then saving them again with AA2Edit so that you can get a proper 3D character card rather than the temporary one that the program generates.

EDIT: I forgot to mention, if the program crashes upon opening you might have to edit the game registry. The INSTALLDIR value is sometimes "C:\AA2Mini" but the program requires it to be "C:\AA2Mini\". Just replace C:\AA2Mini with wherever you installed AA2.
Screenshot 2024-09-05 200544.png

Last edited:

devavizard

Jun 17, 2019
I would love if I could auto H-skip all the sluts except GF. Getting invited to study together + lewd is pretty rare and because I toggled H-skip on, I missed wholesome sex :cry:

Arde645

Apr 30, 2018
This game has possibly the worst modding out of any game I've ever witnessed.
It comes with the territory of having 2/3rds of all mods ceasing development nearly a decade ago then getting wiped off the face of the internet when HF died.

Probably not helped that the game used to be a 25GB mess (that was easy-ish to work with) compared to the current lean but still full-featured 6GB build (that's even easier to work with) going around nowadays. Unfortunately there aren't as many people around to mod outside of the diehard few modders that stuck through everything and the occasional newcomer.

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
I can't fix the permanent clipping leggings on various girls. I got them from bepis. Guessing it's a mod conflict/missing mod?
Also how do you watch people have sex? I thought there was a voyeur option/mod included?

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
Anyone know how to fix girls that have flickering forever shoes/leggings on at all times?
I can't fix the permanent clipping leggings on various girls. I got them from bepis. Guessing it's a mod conflict/missing mod?
Without any screenshots it's hard to know for certain what you're talking about, but if it's what I'm thinking of with the low-poly models then it's an issue with certain outfit/sock combinations. I think it's usually the loose socks that cause the flickering on the low-poly model. You could try changing the socks, but if the card has custom clothes that are overriding them then switching the socks will mess up the high-poly outfit.

Also how do you watch people have sex? I thought there was a voyeur option/mod included?
It's a . You have to add it to whatever card you're using as your PC in the editor.

Last edited:

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Without any screenshots it's hard to know for certain what you're talking about, but if it's what I'm thinking of with the low-poly models then it's an issue with certain outfit/sock combinations. I think it's usually the loose socks that cause the flickering on the low-poly model. You could try changing the socks, but if the card has custom clothes that are overriding them then switching the socks will mess up the high-poly outfit.

It's a . You have to add it to whatever card you're using as your PC in the editor.
This is what I meant regarding socks on models clipping alongside shoes. These cannot be removed they're stuck on various girls I got from bepis. Sometimes its just socks other times its socks and shoes. In game if you strip during sex they still have both on.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
This is what I meant regarding socks on models clipping alongside shoes. These cannot be removed they're stuck on various girls I got from bepis. Sometimes its just socks other times its socks and shoes. In game if you strip during sex they still have both on.

Try installing the . You also seem to be missing the correct hairstyle, unless you changed the hair yourself.

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes