SOVIETRUSSKI

Aug 5, 2023
So I was wondering about this for a while, I saw some comments here dated back to 2016 saying the game was like 12-15 gigs, but right now it's about 2 gigs. So is there a difference between the two versions? maybe a lot of content was removed?

Arde645

Apr 30, 2018
So I was wondering about this for a while, I saw some comments here dated back to 2016 saying the game was like 12-15 gigs, but right now it's about 2 gigs. So is there a difference between the two versions? maybe a lot of content was removed?
Nothing has been changed or removed. The original release was just using an inefficient packaging.

• Wow
Reactions: SOVIETRUSSKI

TomRiddle240

Dec 2, 2022
I've been struggling with this game for two days now. I just can't get rid of my red chin. I installed mod packs and external appearances, and therefore I don’t know what needs to be removed to remove the pink chin. Please help!

Zadke

Nov 21, 2017
I've been struggling with this game for two days now. I just can't get rid of my red chin. I installed mod packs and external appearances, and therefore I don’t know what needs to be removed to remove the pink chin. Please help!
my guess is that that one isn't your card so... try deleting some overrides from the card until you realize which one is the culprit (most likely a .tga or the bmp the face use)

Reactions: TomRiddle240

TomRiddle240

Dec 2, 2022
my guess is that that one isn't your card so... try deleting some overrides from the card until you realize which one is the culprit (most likely a .tga or the bmp the face use)
I decided to delete the game and reunistal it. Hope that time everything will be ok :)

TomRiddle240

Dec 2, 2022
I hope this is the last time, but PLEASE help me deal with this glitch. Female characters don't have this problem, but male characters have their penis sticking out. And the clothes don't change. Does someone know why this happnens?

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
I hope this is the last time, but PLEASE help me deal with this glitch. Female characters don't have this problem, but male characters have their penis sticking out. And the clothes don't change. Does someone know why this happnens?
Thats just an editor thing. They wont have their dongs dangling in game.

Zadke

Nov 21, 2017
the editor isn't supposed to show clothes so ye its normal

dororo7777

May 17, 2019
Hi im beginner here, do you know how to install Hexa personality pack on Minippx version ? i'm kinda lost ( )

TomRiddle240

Dec 2, 2022
Does anyone know can you add traits from modules during the game? I have already made a class and it took for me 1 hour with choosing clothes so i didnt want to struggle with it again in edit... Maybe cheat engine or something like that?

hollowreaper

May 23, 2018
Does anyone know can you add traits from modules during the game? I have already made a class and it took for me 1 hour with choosing clothes so i didnt want to struggle with it again in edit... Maybe cheat engine or something like that?
Yeah, use AA2edit to add the modules then use to override the character them in a save.

Reactions: TomRiddle240

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
Hi im beginner here, do you know how to install Hexa personality pack on Minippx version ? i'm kinda lost ( Mega )
Download PPX mods from instead. ppx files go in the data folder. I would skip downloading that personality pack though and just get the instead which bundles all of the personalities together and fixes a lot of issues with them.

Reactions: dororo7777

mawajie

Nov 11, 2017
guys, I downloaded from page 1, then downloaded all ppx and zip files in mega. after that I moved everything to the data folder. but every h-scene the game always crashes. any solution?

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
does anyone know how to edit the module files like add names to the childhood friend module.
Untitled.jpg
Open the card with the module in the editor and:
  1. Go the Triggers tab
  2. Click on the Globals button
  3. Click on the global variable you want to edit and then click the Edit button
  4. Click on the text at the bottom of the window that opens below the dropdown menu
  5. Enter the value that you want for the global in the textbox and then click Add
Save the card after you're done editing the variable(s)

Reactions: Midnight578
4.70 star(s) 17 Votes