Grim

Aug 17, 2016
It just dawned on me... something im missing to make the flytrap perfect. A module that replicates the cheat function that disables interruptions, except it would have to only work on cards who the flytrap is in a relationship with. Ive seen a couple of times an issue, where the flytrap would compete with some other chick, which would (obviously) generate dislike/hate with her partners.

Does anything like this exist? Something to disable jealousy in the flytrap?
You could try the Bad with Girls trait. The wiki says about it: "will never interrupt or compete with girls"

Reactions: Monosomething

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
You could try the Bad with Girls trait. The wiki says about it: "will never interrupt or compete with girls"
This might actually work... gonna give it a try!

While unrelated, ive started spamming one chick with bad rumors about some guy. The result of this:
Untitled.png
I flat out cant generate hate points with bad rumors. No idea how you do it.
For the record - the traits i have on are:
1. Bad with guys
2. Bad with girls
(^ want to slow down LLDH gain, to not be spammed with relationship requests from the get go or to be bothered by other guys)
3. Deaf (because you gotta abuse the "huh?!" when some chicks asks you to get into a relationship when you dont want it, without losing LLDH in the process)

Theres a few modules i have on, but apart from Cupid, none of them alter the functionality of rumor spreading (*cough* Eris *cough*)

Looks like our games are flat out different...

Last edited:
Reactions: Grim

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
This might actually work... gonna give it a try!

While unrelated, ive started spamming one chick with bad rumors about some guy. The result of this:
View attachment 4056002
I flat out cant generate hate points with bad rumors. No idea how you do it.
For the record - the traits i have on are:
1. Bad with guys
2. Bad with girls
(^ want to slow down LLDH gain, to not be spammed with relationship requests from the get go or to be bothered by other guys)
3. Deaf (because you gotta abuse the "huh?!" when some chicks asks you to get into a relationship when you dont want it, without losing LLDH in the process)

Theres a few modules i have one, but apart from Cupid, none of them alter the functionality of rumor spreading (*cough* Eris *cough*)

Looks like our games are flat out different...
Yeah I dunno why the results are different. I haven't spent any time to do further testing, and the results shown for me normally in QtEdit would be meaningless since I use the Eris module. When I ran the tests before though there were no modules and no traits on the cards.

I never bother with the Deaf trait, but I also don't find the relationship loss too bad anymore with Cooldown active since it limits them asking to once per day. It's definitely bad normally though when they sometimes ask you multiple times per period.

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
I never bother with the Deaf trait, but I also don't find the relationship loss too bad anymore with Cooldown active since it limits them asking to once per day. It's definitely bad normally though when they sometimes ask you multiple times per period.
Oh yeah, about that! I have your module on, and it works for the most part. Though, at one time, a chick was spamming me with a request to meet on the last break period (before you go home). She asked me 2 or 3 times, almost in a row. Needs a bit of tweaking, that one...

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
Oh yeah, about that! I have your module on, and it works for the most part. Though, at one time, a chick was spamming me with a request to meet on the last break period (before you go home). She asked me 2 or 3 times, almost in a row. Needs a bit of tweaking, that one...
Yeah I've had the same problem but I'm not sure where the problem lies. I only ever have that issue with that one interaction. During testing it work perfectly, but then when I use the module in an actual game I get the same problem where they still manage to do the meet interaction multiple times per period. Was she standing right next to you by any chance? That's when I've noticed it happen before. My best guess is the module sometimes isn't quick enough to cancel the interaction if they're standing right next to you and the game is busy with a lot of other stuff going on at the same time.

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
My best guess is the module sometimes isn't quick enough to cancel the interaction if they're standing right next to you and the game is busy with a lot of other stuff going on at the same time.
Yep, she came over to ask me to meet, but then didnt leave and ask again (and again) and then left. So i guess the module fails to cancel the action when an NPC has nothing else to do and spams it?

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
Yep, she came over to ask me to meet, but then didnt leave and ask again (and again) and then left. So i guess the module fails to cancel the action when an NPC has nothing else to do and spams it?
It's listening for the event that gets emitted whenever an NPC wants to talk to someone, and when it receives the event it's supposed to cancel the NPC's interaction, but I guess if they're standing right next to you then by the time the module receives the event it's already too late for it to respond and cancel the interaction because the interaction is already happening.

What I need to do is watch the log closely to make sure it's cancelling the interaction as expected when the NPC isn't right next to you. If the NPC manages to travel across the map to perform the interaction when it should be on cooldown then there's some other problem.

Reactions: Monosomething

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
It's listening for the event that gets emitted whenever an NPC wants to talk to someone, and when it receives the event it's supposed to cancel the NPC's interaction, but I guess if they're standing right next to you then by the time the module receives the event it's already too late for it to respond and cancel the interaction because the interaction is already happening.

What I need to do is watch the log closely to make sure it's cancelling the interaction as expected when the NPC isn't right next to you. If the NPC manages to travel across the map to perform the interaction when it should be on cooldown then there's some other problem.
It isnt that big a deal, though. Ive only ran into this issue once in over an in-game week.

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
It pains me to know that there's some still some minor issues with the Premeditated module, but at a certain point you have to give up and admit that certain things are out of your control, like jank in the game itself, or other modules causing interference without bothering to log what it is they're doing.

Kelp!

Jan 9, 2020
Hi, I wonder if the succubus module could also be applied for male? I.e. Would the male steal the girl's strength after her orgasm?

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
Hi, I wonder if the succubus module could also be applied for male? I.e. Would the male steal the girl's strength after her orgasm?
It'll work on cards of either gender. It's simpler to have one module that covers both, rather than needing a separate Incubus module.

Reactions: Kelp!

Kelp!

Jan 9, 2020
It'll work on cards of either gender. It's simpler to have one module that covers both, rather than needing a separate Incubus module.
Thanks for your clarification. By the way, I see that you have experience on making modules, would you take commission to create one? If not, would you mind giving me some advice on making one?

I have an idea of creating a module which would make use of certain cuck and corruption module's functions.
The idea is that if the girl is at certain level of corruption, she will ask the lover to follow and watch her H scene (without the need of approval when both are horny as in cuck module). The npc who cuck her will also bring her to and do H scene in front of her lover (if having multiple lover, one will be chosen randomly, however prioritizing who has the least favour, and the pc).

The problem is I have no idea about AAU native functions, and how some of the triggers work. The description, and guideline is also a bit vague to me.

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
Thanks for your clarification. By the way, I see that you have experience on making modules, would you take commission to create one? If not, would you mind giving me some advice on making one?

I have an idea of creating a module which would make use of certain cuck and corruption module's functions.
The idea is that if the girl is at certain level of corruption, she will ask the lover to follow and watch her H scene (without the need of approval when both are horny as in cuck module). The npc who cuck her will also bring her to and do H scene in front of her lover (if having multiple lover, one will be chosen randomly, however prioritizing who has the least favour, and the pc).

The problem is I have no idea about AAU native functions, and how some of the triggers work. The description, and guideline is also a bit vague to me.
I can offer any advice you want, but I'm not interested in commissions. The time investment in making a module and properly testing it is too great for me to want to work on other people's modules. Unless I was being paid thousands of dollars it wouldn't be worth the time and effort involved. One module I made for myself I worked on/tested for over 4 months, but obviously the time required depends on the scope of the module. The AAU GitHub mentions that they will take commissions in their Discord, but I dunno if that's still true. A lot of the AAU devs seem to have disappeared.

General advice I can give is to look at other modules that already have similar mechanics to what you're looking to implement. Open up the module in the editor so you can see the trigger code and try and get an idea for how it works.

It can also be helpful to have a 2nd editor open while working on your own module so you can have the editors side by side to use another module as a reference. You'll likely need a VM of some kind for this since the MiniPPX version of the game won't let you open 2 copies of the game/editor simultaneously. I use the Windows Sandbox for this.

Looking at the AAU code can also be helpful. You can download it from GitHub and then use something like Notepad++ to search it for keywords.

Reactions: Kelp!

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
I've been playing with a different Jinxed card, and so far I haven't experienced the issues I previously mentioned, so I guess it was just the other card that was borked in some way rather than the personality

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
I've been playing with a different Jinxed card, and so far I haven't experienced the issues I previously mentioned, so I guess it was just the other card that was borked in some way rather than the personality
Sounds like the cards posted on Bepis arent always vetted properly. Sorta like this issue of mine, where i couldnt remove the modules off this card, so ive deleted it (and it would get corrupted if i tried).

Though ive never had an issue with a personality. Just quirky cards.

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
Sounds like the cards posted on Bepis arent always vetted properly. Sorta like this issue of mine, where i couldnt remove the modules off this card, so ive deleted it (and it would get corrupted if i tried).

Though ive never had an issue with a personality. Just quirky cards.
Normally the creator of that Jinxed card makes good cards, so I'm not sure what happened with that one. It's possible it didn't get uploaded properly, or maybe it didn't download properly for me. I should try re-downloading it and see if it's still messed up.

I have had issues with personalities in the past though. I've mentioned before that the Enigma personality used to have an issue where you'd get locked into the conversation with no way to exit if you asked them to follow you. Fortunately the UPP fixed that issue.

TomRiddle240

Dec 2, 2022
Anyway... I was basically playing as one couple, but then I accidentally discovered that there was total chaos going on in the game at the time. My principal was sleeping with the perfect student and getting ready to marry her (wtf). A cute boy started bullying and fucking my good girl nerd. Two cool guys didn't share a slut (I mean, they reverse just fucked her and the other ended up falling in love, but the slut herself loved the one who didn't love her). Basically I need to reset and somehow erase the whole relationship. Is there a quick way? It's just that I've already installed the clothes and I'm fine with everything, I don't want to reset everything again. And I know I'm a fool that I did not make a backup safe, but please suggest some cheat code to erase all relationships and start from day one.

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes