Monosomething

May 24, 2019
I was meaning to ask about this since... forever, but i kept forgetting. So im typing this out now while i still remember! Heh.

So, the thing that bothers me is one personality - Trendy. Is there ANY way to make a card with it stop moving so slow? Or are we destined to wait for the turd for an eternity, whenever someone calls out to do stuff and he tags along? I keep kicking the two cards with this personality that i have in my deck, but damn would it be nice to have the voice over, but not the slowed movement.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Grim

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
I was meaning to ask about this since... forever, but i kept forgetting. So im typing this out now while i still remember! Heh.

So, the thing that bothers me is one personality - Trendy. Is there ANY way to make a card with it stop moving so slow? Or are we destined to wait for the turd for an eternity, whenever someone calls out to do stuff and he tags along? I keep kicking the two cards with this personality that i have in my deck, but damn would it be nice to have the voice over, but not the slowed movement.
You sure it's the personality, and not their Strength which affects how fast characters move? I wasn't aware that personalities could impact things like that. I only have one card with that personality and I don't use it very often, so I've never really noticed if she moves slower than everyone else.

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
You sure it's the personality, and not their Strength which affects how fast characters move?
Im sure. And, whoops, meant Otaku, not Trendy. For some reason i was thinking of this personality, but a trait came to my mind and i wrote the traits name. Bah.

Yeah, so, the Otaku personality makes you move extremely slowly. Strength helps, but isnt the be all/end all solution.

The obvious would be to just avoid it, but ive recently started just randomizing classes, and this card came popping in.

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
Im sure. And, whoops, meant Otaku, not Trendy. For some reason i was thinking of this personality, but a trait came to my mind and i wrote the traits name. Bah.

Yeah, so, the Otaku personality makes you move extremely slowly. Strength helps, but isnt the be all/end all solution.

The obvious would be to just avoid it, but ive recently started just randomizing classes, and this card came popping in.
Ah, a male personality. I don't have that many male cards since I only ever add them in to be eventually killed off, and I don't have any with that personality so I've never noticed. That's interesting that it can impact movement speed though.

Edit: I've never noticed before but it actually mentions that quirk in the : "he will only move at a jogging pace than a running speed.". I would guess it's possible to modify it somehow, but I don't know anything about editing personalities

Edit 2: I would guess it's tied to the Gait of the personality. You'd have to figure out where that file is that contains the personality info and modify it:

Last edited:
Reactions: Monosomething

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
Fixed Modules

Decisive
This module is supposed to give characters the chance to break up with Evil NPCs, which is normally impossible. The way it was implemented didn't actually work though, and despite what the success percentage showed on screen, the actual chance was always 0%. This has been fixed and it's now possible to break up with Evil NPCs.

Last edited:

dororo7777

May 17, 2019
Download PPX mods from instead. ppx files go in the data folder. I would skip downloading that personality pack though and just get the Unified Personality Pack instead which bundles all of the personalities together and fixes a lot of issues with them.
Hi, thanks you for the anwser
do you have another link for the unified personality pack ? i cant download it because of Mega quota (files bigger than 5gb )

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
Hi, thanks you for the anwser
do you have another link for the unified personality pack ? i cant download it because of Mega quota (files bigger than 5gb )
The only file you need to download is Unified_Personality_Pack_v1_2024-06-22.7z

Kelp!

Jan 9, 2020
Definitely a solution, but not the one I would've wanted. This is why you use contraceptives, folks!

Is there a way to insert modules into a in-progress save?

I feel this. I was in this thread a while back to see if there was a module combination to do the whole corruption thing without having to slap it onto every single person I was interested in. There wasn't, so I ended up repurposing the Corruption module to make everyone in the class Corruptable with some tweaks to the corruption process catered towards my taste. Might share it once I refine it a bit better.
Hey mate! I'm also interested in the module. May I ask how is your progress and whether you are willing to share it here? Anyways, have a nice day mate.

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
Anyone have any experience with the Jinxed personality? I downloaded my first with that personality recently, and it seems pretty buggy. Whenever another NPC is talking to her it looks like she's walking in place, and sometimes she'll randomly pop up in odd places in the background as if the character has fallen out of bounds.

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Anyone have any experience with the Jinxed personality? I downloaded my first with that personality recently, and it seems pretty buggy. Whenever another NPC is talking to her it looks like she's walking in place, and sometimes she'll randomly pop up in odd places in the background as if the character has fallen out of bounds.
I have a slut with this personality, but i cant confirm any of your issues. Sounds like something a module would do (or the card itself is bugged). Though, i have to mention, that card of mine? It didnt start with this personality. Its an older card and since i didnt have this personality on anyone, i dumped it on her.

Another case might be... are you using the up to date personality pack or the older one? Since im using the older one still and maybe the older one isnt bugged?

PS: i really need to update the personality pack...

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
I have a slut with this personality, but i cant confirm any of your issues. Sounds like something a module would do (or the card itself is bugged). Though, i have to mention, that card of mine? It didnt start with this personality. Its an older card and since i didnt have this personality on anyone, i dumped it on her.

Another case might be... are you using the up to date personality pack or the older one? Since im using the older one still and maybe the older one isnt bugged?

PS: i really need to update the personality pack...
I'm on the latest version of the UPP from June 22. If it's not the personality then I have no idea what would cause the issues I'm having. I'll have to download some other card with that personality and see if it has the same problems, or if the first one I downloaded is bugged in some other way.

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
I'll have to download some other card with that personality and see if it has the same problems, or if the first one I downloaded is bugged in some other way.
Why not just use a card already in your deck instead? Personality swap is just a click away, and a card that didnt have any issues would instantly show if its the personality thats at fault.

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
Why not just use a card already in your deck instead? Personality swap is just a click away, and a card that didnt have any issues would instantly show if its the personality thats at fault.
Yeah I could, but I also like looking for new cards to download

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
I need someone to decipher some modules for me, since im trying to remake my flytrap with some different stats, and maybe experiment with raising her virtue to high (who knows...). So the modules i need deciphered are:

1. Cheater (with numbers and conditions, if possible, since i have NO idea what should happen for any of those to trigger).
2. Indifferent (that ones a mystery without extensive testing that i have no desire do to; i assume this module would fail on anything above low virtue, though)
3. Casanova (the one the player is supposed to use, not the one that erases the cheater status).
4. Charismatic (i assume this one make it impossible for other cards to generate hate towards the card having this module, but im not sure)

Any suggestion as to which modules (and how they work) to make the flytrap do its job better welcome. Im tired of using the same setup of traits on this card (easygoing + perverted + absentminded).

On another note... ive downloaded a few cards a couple days ago. Ive seen them use modules i dont have. Anyone willing to bother with this - can you package the new modules and upload them here? Or link me to them, if theyre somewhere on the internet. Thanks.

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
1. Cheater (with numbers and conditions, if possible, since i have NO idea what should happen for any of those to trigger).
2. Indifferent (that ones a mystery without extensive testing that i have no desire do to; i assume this module would fail on anything above low virtue, though)
3. Casanova (the one the player is supposed to use, not the one that erases the cheater status).
4. Charismatic (i assume this one make it impossible for other cards to generate hate towards the card having this module, but im not sure)
Cheating
I assuming you mean "Cheating", unless you've got a "Cheater" module that I don't have. This one you might need a mathematician if you want the raw numbers rather than a high level overview. It's got 2 triggers for proactive and reactive cheating.

For the proactive, whenever the character wants to talk with someone, it checks whether the Cheating character has any lovers and whether the person they want to talk to is their lover. If they are in a relationship but their conversation target is not their lover, it performs some calculations to determine the chance that the cheater will cheat with them:
Untitled.jpg
It then does a roll based on the calculated chance, and if the roll is successful then instead of whatever other interaction they originally wanted to perform, they'll ask the other character to have sex instead.

The reactive trigger works much the same way. It does all of the same checks and performs the same chance calculations, but it instead takes effect when another character is asking the cheater for sex, and if the cheater doesn't initially agree it alters the interaction success chance based on the previously calculated cheating chance and does a re-roll to ultimately determine success or not:
Untitled.jpg

Indifferent
It prevents the card from becoming a couple with anyone. If the Indifferent character goes to ask someone to become a couple, it instead makes them do the confess interaction instead, and if another character tries to ask them it makes the interaction fail.

Casanova
This one I tried to explain a bit back in this post. I can try to elaborate further if necessary.

Charismatic
It's pretty much what you assumed. Whenever Hate points towards the Charismatic character go above 30 after a conversation, it zeroes out the Hate of the other character towards them and adds it to Dislike instead.

Any suggestion as to which modules (and how they work) to make the flytrap do its job better welcome. Im tired of using the same setup of traits on this card (easygoing + perverted + absentminded).
What's the goal of the flytrap?

On another note... ive downloaded a few cards a couple days ago. Ive seen them use modules i dont have. Anyone willing to bother with this - can you package the new modules and upload them here? Or link me to them, if theyre somewhere on the internet. Thanks.
If you link the cards I can unpack/export the modules and upload them, unless you want me to try and walk you through the process of doing it yourself.

Last edited:

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Cheating
I assuming you mean "Cheating", unless you've got a "Cheater" module that I don't have.
Yep... misspelled it again. Hum... so this is perfect for the flytrap!

Indifferent
It prevents the card from becoming a couple with anyone. If the Indifferent character goes to ask someone to become a couple, it instead makes them do the confess interaction instead, and if another character tries to ask them it makes the interaction fail.
Hmmmm... yeah this one is pretty useless on anything with virtue higher than low, then.

Casanova
This one I tried to explain a bit back in this post. I can try to elaborate further if necessary.
Yep, i got it now. So if placed on AI it wont do anything? I think i did a (masochistic) test on this by placing it on a new male card months ago and... nothing happened. Not even after a few in-game weeks.

Charismatic
It's pretty much what you assumed. Whenever Hate points towards the Charismatic character go above 30 after a conversation, it zeroes out the Hate of the other character towards them and adds it to Dislike instead.
Ah... i see... i kind of thought it would remove the hate points on the fly, but it replaces them after the limit is reached (after a fight - nobody gains 30 hate points with one interaction). Not as useful as i thought...

What's the goal of the flytrap?
Binding as many guys toward one chick (flytrap) so i dont *always* have to swat them away. She (flytrap) does its job already, but im just bored with the card and am trying to remake it using different methods/modules. Ive mentioned the concept a while ago, but i just cant be arsed to look for the post, hehe.

If you link the cards I can unpack/export the modules and upload them, unless you want me to try and walk you through the process of doing it yourself.
Bah, if i remembered which cards those were i would link you to them, but my memory for those is ever hazy. A quick crash course on unpacking them would be nice!

And thanks for the explanations! Will let me move on with my plan.

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
Yep, i got it now. So if placed on AI it wont do anything? I think i did a (masochistic) test on this by placing it on a new male card months ago and... nothing happened. Not even after a few in-game weeks.
The part about groping and kissing always succeeding would work if the module was on an NPC, but the rest of what it does wouldn't work correctly.

Ah... i see... i kind of thought it would remove the hate points on the fly, but it replaces them after the limit is reached (after a fight - nobody gains 30 hate points with one interaction). Not as useful as i thought...
Looking at it again, it looks like it technically doesn't have to be after a conversation with the Charismatic character. There's 2 triggers: The one that checks the Hate points after a conversation, and a 2nd trigger that would remove Hate points after any interaction/event that would add any. I've never tested the module but I don't even think the post-conversation trigger is necessary since the other trigger would remove Hate on the fly as far as I can tell.

Binding as many guys toward one chick (flytrap) so i dont *always* have to swat them away. She (flytrap) does its job already, but im just bored with the card and am trying to remake it using different methods/modules. Ive mentioned the concept a while ago, but i just cant be arsed to look for the post, hehe.
Maybe the Diva module would help, or possibly a modified version of it that only works on the opposite gender. Could also modify it to make them love her instead of like her. There might already be a module like that, but it's been a while since I've gone looking through all of the extra ones I have.

Bah, if i remembered which cards those were i would link you to them, but my memory for those is ever hazy. A quick crash course on unpacking them would be nice!
I'll use the Cooldown module as an example:

This is also what you do to edit existing modules. You have unpack the module first before you can edit any of the triggers.

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
It just dawned on me... something im missing to make the flytrap perfect. A module that replicates the cheat function that disables interruptions, except it would have to only work on cards who the flytrap is in a relationship with. Ive seen a couple of times an issue, where the flytrap would compete with some other chick, which would (obviously) generate dislike/hate with her partners.

Does anything like this exist? Something to disable jealousy in the flytrap?

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes