Grim

Aug 17, 2016
Ive only seen "it" in 3rd person - when an evil card harassed some other card.

I would say its on the same level of "annoying" as exploitable cards running up to you and asking you to not give up their secret. Fortunately, you can use one of the bully functions on them to make it stop...
Yeah I'm not typically on the receiving end of it. I just instigate it between other characters. Definitely need to make some kind of cooldown module that limits certain interactions towards the PC to maybe once per period, or once per day. Also, she is spamming that interaction way more than I ever get the exploitable interaction. She just follows me around and stands next to me, repeating it over and over.

Last edited:

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
She just follows me around and stands next to me, repeating it over and over.
Sounds like that one type of situation, where a hetero slut made enemies with every other guy in class, leaving me with her "i think i like them" status. Incessant pestering. Almost like what youve described - since the AI cant find any more targets, it focuses on one.

Reactions: Grim

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
Sounds like that one type of situation, where a hetero slut made enemies with every other guy in class, leaving me with her "i think i like them" status. Incessant pestering. Almost like what youve described - since the AI cant find any more targets, it focuses on one.
That could be it since the rest of the class doesn't have a good opinion of her either. Nobody wants to hang out with her, so instead she spends her time bothering me instead. She's probably hoping I'll just kill myself so she doesn't have to do it.

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
I'm not even entirely sure why Alison has that status towards her. Azusa's stats say that she's only ever had sex with Alison, unless the game updates the stats and doesn't count cards that have been killed/arrested
Really? I figured you got into both their pants and allowed yourself to get caught. Im thinking modules are doing "things" behind the scenes...

The game actually updates stats fairly reliably, even if the partner of a card is killed off/arrested. Im thinking she may have been groped or kissed by some other chick, which would result in the cheater status, and the inevitable warning about cheating, making their LLDH hit rock bottom. With modules in play its extremely hard to say what went on there.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
Really? I figured you got into both their pants and allowed yourself to get caught. Im thinking modules are doing "things" behind the scenes...

The game actually updates stats fairly reliably, even if the partner of a card is killed off/arrested. Im thinking she may have been groped or kissed by some other chick, which would result in the cheater status, and the inevitable warning about cheating, making their LLDH hit rock bottom. With modules in play its extremely hard to say what went on there.
Nah, I haven't messed with either of them. Neither of them has a good opinion of me. Either somebody has been spreading bad rumors about me, or they're not fans of all of my public sex. I'm not discounting modules, but I've looked over Alison's and at first glance I don't see any that would give her that status towards Azusa, so I have no idea what happened there.

Edit: Azusa rolled a higher initiative
azusa_shot_first.jpg

If we're scoring by most kills then she's in the lead with 3. Also, Leaf who was previously targeting me made a couple of attempts that were disrupted, and she was ultimately killed by Shiva to protect me.

Last edited:

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
i was afraid kidnapping someone with a "Diplomatic Status" would result in some bad blood between me and whoever occupied the territory.
I've actually once experienced a weird quirk in Kenshi as a result of how that status works but I'm not 100% on how it works exactly so I could be kinda wrong about some of it. Anyway I once captured an NPC like that and patched them up so they wouldn't die on the trip back to my base. I didn't notice at first but doing that actually increased my rep with their faction and caused them to become non-hostile to me, so you could potentially abuse that mechanic by putting them in an outdoor cage so animals will hurt them and then heal them to increase your rep with their faction.

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
I've actually once experienced a weird quirk in Kenshi as a result of how that status works but I'm not 100% on how it works exactly so I could be kinda wrong about some of it. Anyway I once captured an NPC like that and patched them up so they wouldn't die on the trip back to my base. I didn't notice at first but doing that actually increased my rep with their faction and caused them to become non-hostile to me, so you could potentially abuse that mechanic by putting them in an outdoor cage so animals will hurt them and then heal them to increase your rep with their faction.

Last edited:

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
Nah, I haven't messed with either of them. I'm not discounting modules, but I've looked over Alison's and at first glance I don't see any that would give her that status towards Azusa, so I have no idea what happened there.
I think what probably happened here is Azusa was probably just starting to have sex with someone, possibly by force, but it didn't get beyond foreplay before it was interrupted by Alison or someone else. I think that would have been sufficient enough to flag Azusa for murder if Alison witnessed it, even though the stats wouldn't reflect it. This must have also happened earlier in the game with some character that was dead by then, because I checked the whole roster before Alison died, and nobody had the "I'll get you" status. Now that I think about it, I do recall Alison holding the Cheater status towards Azusa at one point. I guess the TOGETHER FOREVER status only appeared once the relationship between the two of them dropped enough.

Edit: Shiva pissed off Kella, so Kella murdered her and got arrested. I've lost some of my protection if anyone else decides to target me, since Shiva was the one that saved me last time.
our_list_of_allies_grows_thin.jpg

Last edited:

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
I think what probably happened here is Azusa was probably just starting to have sex with someone, possibly by force, but it didn't get beyond foreplay before it was interrupted by Alison or someone else.
Yeah, you would be easily able to tell if the other chick was still in class, since this Azusa chick would have a compatibility rating with her, but without penetration, so the number of partners wouldnt change. If the card isnt in class anymore, then theres no way of telling (not even via QtEdit).

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
I might have to abandon ship on this battle royale and start anew. It's settled into a state where not much is changing. 2 Loyal NPCs have hooked up, making them completely off limits except by force. Most of the remaining NPCs have a negative opinion of me, but despite that I'm at the top of the leaderboard for popularity, and the 6 NPCs that have a positive opinion of me do nothing but follow me around and harass/interrupt me, making it next to impossible to try and get my relationship back up with any of the others. Most of the NPCs also hate each other which makes it highly unlikely any of them will be coupling.
state_of_the_union.jpg

Besides the Loyal couple, the only other couple spends most of the day banging, making it almost impossible to interact with either of them:
couple.jpg

Edit: This will spice things up a bit. I can look forward to more non-stop threats until one of us eventually dies. Sibyl also killed Marcumia. She's a Yandere C so I guess her lover Sonya didn't like her.
Untitled.jpg

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: JustAl

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Besides the Loyal couple, the only other couple spends most of the day banging, making it almost impossible to interact with either of them:
View attachment 3852773
The only time ive seen stats of this "magnitude" was when ive checked on my flytrap after some 3 weeks into the session. Banging multiple guys in-and-out has made her score like... 200 times? 220? Its been a while, but her sex count was ridiculous!

Which reminds me, we have the "Polyamorous" module and 2 "Casanova" modules - its about the latter:

One of them is just a cheat mod, where nobody can refuse your kisses and gropes + it does some other things i couldnt honestly decipher from the modules code.

The other is simpler, since it only removes the cheater tag after every break session (and my flytrap uses this module to keep multiple partners around). My question is - whats the difference between Polyamorous and the "simpler" Casanova? I dont quite understand, mechanically speaking, how Polyamorous works - what does it mean it makes the NPC "not mind if their partner sleeps around"? So... no cheater tag? Or what?

Last edited:

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
what does it mean it makes the NPC "not mind if their partner sleeps around"? So... no cheater tag? Or what?
I'd assume if it doesn't prevent the cheater status that it might prevent the "I"m going to cheat on you for cheating on me" interactions?

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
The other is simpler, since it only removes the cheater tag after every break session (and my flytrap uses this module to keep multiple partners around). My question is - whats the difference between Polyamorous and the "simpler" Casanova? I dont quite understand, mechanically speaking, how Polyamorous works - what does it mean it makes the NPC "not mind if their partner sleeps around"? So... no cheater tag? Or what?
Polyamorous merely removes the Cheater status, but I mentioned in a previous post that it doesn't work entirely on Evil characters. It also prevents the dialogue of them telling you they will cheat on you in return. I've never looked into it, but I would imagine there's still a relationship hit for cheating actions beyond just the status change if the lover witnesses them, but the module doesn't do anything about that. Or perhaps the relationship hit only occurs if they witness those actions after the Cheater status has been applied.

I only have one Casanova module from that pack that was uploaded here a while back, so I'm not sure where you got a 2nd version of it. The one I have makes kissing/groping guaranteed to succeed, and some other stuff like adding a lot of love points during love conversations, adding a bunch of compatibility points during lewd conversations, making them extremely aroused in certain situations, and making them automatically request a hug/kiss/sex after confessions.

Last edited:

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Polyamorous merely removes the Cheater status, but I mentioned in a previous post that it doesn't work entirely on Evil characters. It also prevents the dialogue of them telling you they will cheat on you in return. I've never looked into it, but I would imagine there's still a relationship hit for cheating actions beyond just the status change if the lover witnesses them, but the module doesn't do anything about that. Or perhaps the relationship hit only occurs if they witness those actions after the Cheater status has been applied.

I only have one Casanova module from that pack that was uploaded here a while back, so I'm not sure where you got a 2nd version of it. The one I have makes kissing/groping guaranteed to succeed, and some other stuff like adding a lot of love points during love conversations, adding a bunch of compatibility points during lewd conversations, making them extremely aroused in certain situations, and making them automatically request a hug/kiss/sex after confessions.
I actually have that version of Casanova the other person mentioned too. I don't remember where exactly I got it from but I remember it was from either a MEGA or mediafire folder someone linked for some overrides for their cards needed, so maybe they got it from the same place? I guess based on what you've said and the behavior I've seen when I've put this on cards that this version of it is essentially just a different version of the polygamy module. With the idea probably being that it's set up so you only need to put it on one card rather than requiring all the cards you're interacting with to have polyamorous on them.

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
I actually have that version of Casanova the other person mentioned too. I don't remember where exactly I got it from but I remember it was from either a MEGA or mediafire folder someone linked for some overrides for their cards needed, so maybe they got it from the same place? I guess based on what you've said and the behavior I've seen when I've put this on cards that this version of it is essentially just a different version of the polygamy module. With the idea probably being that it's set up so you only need to put it on one card rather than requiring all the cards you're interacting with to have polyamorous on them.
If it's some sort of global Polyamorous module then I don't seem to have any like that. It's also got the same name as the other Casanova module, so it seems like it'd be problematic to have both of them since you'd have to rename one of them to have them both in the folder

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
If it's some sort of global Polyamorous module then I don't seem to have any like that. It's also got the same name as the other Casanova module, so it seems like it'd be problematic to have both of them since you'd have to rename one of them to have them both in the folder

Now i understand how these work (finally...). The "Casanova" one removes the cheater status from anyone witnessing the card cheating, while "Polyamorous" removes the cheater tag from the card itself when cheated on ("Polyamorous" can be easily replaced with the "Absentminded" trait, since this one prevents the card from issuing warnings and breaking up).

Sometimes i derp hard, but at least now i know the difference.

Here you go, in case you dont have it. This module was in one of the module packs posted here.

EDIT: I just renamed these modules 1 and 2... hehe

Reactions: Grim
4.70 star(s) 17 Votes