Monosomething

May 24, 2019
And here I thought you were Mr. Tsukiyo
*fixes his rice hat and makes double sure his eye slanting stretchers are working*

EDIT: the , just for context.

• Haha
Reactions: Grim

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
I went ahead and removed the Singleminded trait, and the Loyal/Monogamous modules from all of my cards. That should eliminate some of the stagnation caused by permanent couples for the entire game. Outright removing the trait/modules seemed like a simpler solution than keeping track of which cards had them and only allowing one per class. That also would have been a lot of cards that couldn't be used regularly.

Reactions: Monosomething

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
I went ahead and removed the Singleminded trait, and the Loyal/Monogamous modules from all of my cards. That should eliminate some of the stagnation caused by permanent couples for the entire game. Outright removing the trait/modules seemed like a simpler solution than keeping track of which cards had them and only allowing one per class. That also would have been a lot of cards that couldn't be used regularly.
Like ive mentioned before, i do have some singleminded cards, but im keeping close tabs on them. Off the top of my mind:
2 normal virtue chicks + singleminded.
1 slut + singleminded (oddity, which is why ive kept it)
2 (man)sluts + singleminded (another oddity).

Now, when i download cards, i simply remove this trait. This, and wild (since i find both annoying due to different reasons).
You know... your cooldown module might make the wild trait less annoying, but its kind of a habit now to still keep the Deaf trait on my PC to counter it.

Singleminded is a really good, and at the same time, really shitty trait overall. It removes the gameplay out of the game. I like the whole aspect of constantly competing to get the girl. I dont need help from this trait. Whats more - if a singleminded chick gets into a relationship, while she would be loyal after me breaking her out of her relationship, i feel like im wasting time on her. Nobody is gonna get in her pants, because of the trait, and if they try - they will just waste their time. Its like a black hole of a trait. Its great for beginners, i would assume - get in the pants of a singleminded partner and party all day. No threat from getting cucked, murdered (no way for evil characters to find a hook on the singleminded character or you) or otherwise fucked with. But then you do get the hang of things, and theres nothing more entertaining than seeing your competitor trying to do something with your girl, you barging in and telling him to scurry off, to then the girl doubling down on it, and the guy going "Eeeeeh?!". "Eeeeeh?!" indeed, you fucking mongoloid - your MM will not save you.

Anyways, ive updated the personality pack (finally!). What is new in it, again? Think youve mentioned a personality, but it was so long ago i forgot by now... heh.

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
Now, when i download cards, i simply remove this trait. This, and wild (since i find both annoying due to different reasons).
You know... your cooldown module might make the wild trait less annoying, but its kind of a habit now to still keep the Deaf trait on my PC to counter it.
I leave the Wild trait on the low virtue girls since sometimes they'll drag you to the infirmary, but otherwise I remove it. I also only allow one Wild character per class.

Anyways, ive updated the personality pack (finally!). What is new in it, again? Think youve mentioned a personality, but it was so long ago i forgot by now... heh.
The changelog mentioned that it added the Flippant personality, which I've never actually used, and there were some undocumented changes to the Jinxed subtitles.

Snow_Ball69

Apr 2, 2022
anyone know how to remove masks/ any facial coverings? i cant for the life of me figure it out.

Obviously for characters ^

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
anyone know how to remove masks/ any facial coverings? i cant for the life of me figure it out.

Obviously for characters ^
It'll be one of the overrides listed in the AAUnlimited window in the editor. Probably under Archive Overrides. If you click a listed override and press the Delete key it'll delete it from the character. You'll have to change clothes or hit one of the Height buttons to refresh the character to see the changes. Which override it is will be different for each character, so you might have to just try deleting the overrides until you figure out which one is the mask if they're not named in an obvious way.

Snow_Ball69

Apr 2, 2022
It'll be one of the overrides listed in the AAUnlimited window in the editor. Probably under Archive Overrides. If you click a listed override and press the Delete key it'll delete it from the character. You'll have to change clothes or hit one of the Height buttons to refresh the character to see the changes. Which override it is will be different for each character, so you might have to just try deleting the overrides until you figure out which one is the mask if they're not named in an obvious way.

weirdly enough nothing happenedexcept this.

i even tried removing LITERALLY everything and it still didnt work. just the letters popped up after i removed the mask part.

Grim

Aug 17, 2016

i even tried removing LITERALLY everything and it still didnt work. just the letters popped up after i removed the mask part.
If you have a link for the card I can take a look. It's possible it's a hair extension or something

Monosomething

May 24, 2019

Look at the bright side. Least she wont bite your dick off. Stop thinking about it like a mask, and think about it like a muzzle.

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
Any idea which combination of stats/traits on an NPC allow you to not get slapped/told to get out by them if you're in a gender-restricted room? Presumably a lover won't slap you, but what else gives you a free pass? I know low virtue girls have told me to get out before. I'm sure love count, and possibly the Perverted trait have some sort of influence.

I have an idea for a module that would prevent NPCs from asking you to follow them, and then leading you to a restricted room for a conversation only to slap you immediately after. It would check whether they're leading you to a restricted room, and whether they're going to slap you/yell at you immediately after, and if the answer is yes to both then it'll make them lead you to some other room instead.

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Any idea which combination of stats/traits on an NPC allow you to not get slapped/told to get out by them if you're in a gender-restricted room? Presumably a lover won't slap you, but what else gives you a free pass? I know low virtue girls have told me to get out before. I'm sure love count, and possibly the Perverted trait have some sort of influence.
Im fairly certain the only way to not get slapped for walking into gender restricted areas is having over 21 love count (everyone ignores you with this much, though i never use this "feature", for i think it still impacts LLDH negatively - being called into the shitter to have sex usually ends with me having more hate count than before, even though my partner never batted an eye, and called me in there herself).

I have an idea for a module that would prevent NPCs from asking you to follow them, and then leading you to a restricted room for a conversation only to slap you immediately after. It would check whether they're leading you to a restricted room, and whether they're going to slap you/yell at you immediately after, and if the answer is yes to both then it'll make them lead you to some other room instead.
100% certain that would be the perverted trait causing this. With perverted trait, the NPC will drag you into restricted zones for a conversation, or will ask to meet there (even if they themselves never will meet you there, if they ask for to meet in your gender restricted zone - ive waited like an idiot for an eternity once, since my girl asked me to meet in boys showers =,= )

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
100% certain that would be the perverted trait causing this. With perverted trait, the NPC will drag you into restricted zones for a conversation, or will ask to meet there (even if they themselves never will meet you there, if they ask for to meet in your gender restricted zone - ive waited like an idiot for an eternity once, since my girl asked me to meet in boys showers =,= )
The Perverted trait might be responsible for them asking to meet in those rooms, but it doesn't seem to be the sole decider in whether they will ask you to follow them there. I've got a Highest virtue, non-Perverted that will sometimes ask me to follow into those rooms, and then she'll slap me right after. Her traits for reference are: Competitive, Scheming, Evil, Deaf. It's possible multiple traits allow for that behavior, or it's just entirely random what room they pick to go to.

• Thinking Face

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
The Perverted trait might be responsible for them asking to meet in those rooms, but it doesn't seem to be the sole decider in whether they will ask you to follow them there. I've got a Highest virtue, non-Perverted that will sometimes ask me to follow into those rooms, and then she'll slap me right after. Her traits for reference are: Competitive, Scheming, Evil, Deaf. It's possible multiple traits allow for that behavior, or it's just entirely random what room they pick to go to.
Hmm... in that case i would possibly also nominate Easygoing as the culprit, but the card you mentioned doesnt have it. I mean, NPCs will drag you to private rooms to have sex, regardless of virtue or traits, but not to have a conversation or to meet there. Not without the Perverted trait, anyway.

EDIT: wait, since im not using this trait, i dont know what *else* it does - evil might be the second reason for those invitations into restricted areas you mention. I have schemers, but theyre pretty tame.

I have very little/no experience with evil trait characters. Check if its not this trait that does it too.

Last edited:

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
Competitive, Scheming, Evil, Deaf.
Scheming is the culprit. Especially at low like/love count. Leading you to an opposite-sex room just to slap/minna the hell out of you is what they do. Perverted can do it too but it's rarer and it's more likely to be the "ask to meet next period" conversation.

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
Hmm... in that case i would possibly also nominate Easygoing as the culprit, but the card you mentioned doesnt have it. I mean, NPCs will drag you to private rooms to have sex, regardless of virtue or traits, but not to have a conversation or to meet there. Not without the Perverted trait, anyway.

EDIT: wait, since im not using this trait, i dont know what *else* it does - evil might be the second reason for those invitations into restricted areas you mention. I have schemers, but theyre pretty tame.

I have very little/no experience with evil trait characters. Check if its not this trait that does it too.
Scheming is the culprit. Especially at low like/love count. Leading you to an opposite-sex room just to slap/minna the hell out of you is what they do. Perverted can do it too but it's rarer and it's more likely to be the "ask to meet next period" conversation.
Ultimately it doesn't matter which traits are responsible. The module only has to determine if they're taking you there, and if they're likely to slap you afterwards. The behavior has always felt like a bug/oversight to me, rather than some clever scheme the AI is doing to get you in trouble. Especially when it's someone you're already friends with. It's like they develop amnesia right after talking to you and are startled that you're in there.

MikaKuPB

Oct 1, 2024
I have a random issue I have the unlocks and homosex turned on but when I test it out it breaks and I see only one person and my character disappears. I have tried a lot of ways to fix it but I am stumped and would help.

Asuka

Aug 29, 2017
Try using as a guide.
The guide says:
  • Download AA2MiniPPX: (use a torrent client to open the file, like )
  • Ensure that the latest AAU and the AAU found in the mini are the same. You can find the latest releases here If these two versions aren’t the same, you are using an older version that will likely crash.
And then, the link provided has AAU v1.10.0 instead of AAU v1.10.1 and AA2QtEdit 2.0.0 instead of AA2QtEdit 2.0.1
Will this cause problems? Is there any way to update those 2 without breaking the rest of the package?

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
The guide says:
  • Download AA2MiniPPX: (use a torrent client to open the file, like )
  • Ensure that the latest AAU and the AAU found in the mini are the same. You can find the latest releases here If these two versions aren’t the same, you are using an older version that will likely crash.
And then, the link provided has AAU v1.10.0 instead of AAU v1.10.1 and AA2QtEdit 2.0.0 instead of AA2QtEdit 2.0.1
Will this cause problems? Is there any way to update those 2 without breaking the rest of the package?
Download the newer versions of AAU and AA2QtEdit and just overwrite the existing files with them

Reactions: Asuka

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Will this cause problems?
If AAU is up to version 1.10.1, the rest is irrelevant.

Ultimately it doesn't matter which traits are responsible. The module only has to determine if they're taking you there, and if they're likely to slap you afterwards. The behavior has always felt like a bug/oversight to me, rather than some clever scheme the AI is doing to get you in trouble. Especially when it's someone you're already friends with. It's like they develop amnesia right after talking to you and are startled that you're in there.
Gets invited to girls showers.

Expectations:
61937133-blurred-image-of-a-couple-embracing-under-shower.jpg

Reality:
mega-slap.gif

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes