Nicorondo

Feb 5, 2021
Just figured out that you can modify the sound effects, I'm gonna make a custom sfx filled with 21st century humor and better sex sounds. I could send you guys a copy of mine if any of y'all are interested
think you could send this? i'm mad curious about the sex sounds

Reactions: quaker123

yourmomgae123

Oct 1, 2024
My characters body Is invisible

Why does this always happen to the male characters whenever I go to the clothing state and press 1? then I cant see anything no matter what state I pick or overide?

Snow_Ball69

Apr 2, 2022
Yeah, I checked and the mask is actually a hair extension. Go to the Hair tab in the main editor window -> Hair Extension, and just remove the one that's selected there.

THANKS! your amazing!

quick question? where would i find Tails under?

M7G

Oct 19, 2021
Is there a similar game but with more NTR elements? Doesnt matter if you are the one gettin stolen, or you stole girls to other guys, this game just didnt do it in an interesting way, im kinda dissapointed

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Is there a similar game but with more NTR elements? Doesnt matter if you are the one gettin stolen, or you stole girls to other guys, this game just didnt do it in an interesting way, im kinda dissapointed
Check this: Guy here is disappointed with the only game, riddled with NTR, that has legit ways and means to fight it.

You can always try one of the VNs. No choice given means you will have the game spit in your face all day long, since, i assume, thats what youre after...

Snow_Ball69

Apr 2, 2022
AA2 is literally my go to. especially when i can just add modules to characters. its so much better than any other "game" :p

betaboy_69

Feb 5, 2024
I have installed this game on my laptop. But I can't start the game. I am following the instructions of the dev for windows 11. It says to enable type 2 renderer. How can I enable it? Also, how low should I make the cache and buffers?

infinite431

Mar 18, 2020
It deosn't work for me. I have Win10 and when I click Launch the game or Editor the process stops on loading. Do you have any idea how to fix it?

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
It deosn't work for me. I have Win10 and when I click Launch the game or Editor the process stops on loading. Do you have any idea how to fix it?
Judging by the amount of people with Win10 having issues with this game, i say its Win10 thats to blame.

Then again, im running Win10 too, and i have no issues.

Try .

Feb 9, 2020
im trying to get the teacher (female) to have sex with the student (male) and somehow the teacher always declines. anybody who can help me with this one?

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes