KittyTitties

Feb 12, 2020
im trying to get the teacher (female) to have sex with the student (male) and somehow the teacher always declines. anybody who can help me with this one?
It's harder to sleep with a teacher than it is a fellow student. Especially if the teachers virtue is high or highest. That said you could try lowering the teachers virtue in the character editor or just ask them to follow you and take them to a more private area to have sex (these only show up when you have someone following you and are marked as pink buttons) or they will take you somewhere.

It also depends on the modules, if it's a teacher you downloaded from somewhere, someone may have given them modules that make it harder to have sex with them in general, regardless of whether or not they're a teacher.

Feb 9, 2020
It's harder to sleep with a teacher than it is a fellow student. Especially if the teachers virtue is high or highest. That said you could try lowering the teachers virtue in the character editor or just ask them to follow you and take them to a more private area to have sex (these only show up when you have someone following you and are marked as pink buttons) or they will take you somewhere.

It also depends on the modules, if it's a teacher you downloaded from somewhere, someone may have given them modules that make it harder to have sex with them in general, regardless of whether or not they're a teacher.
I made the female teacher from scratch, is there an ingame mechanic to lower their virtue?
Also, i did keep having her follow me to a secluded area and what do you mean by "marked with pink buttons"?

MORKS1212

May 16, 2021
I made the female teacher from scratch, is there an ingame mechanic to lower their virtue?
Also, i did keep having her follow me to a secluded area and what do you mean by "marked with pink buttons"?
If you go to the gym and she's following you, you can enter a private room by clicking on the double doors on the left the text is pink, but she might also just say no.

Feb 9, 2020
If you go to the gym and she's following you, you can enter a private room by clicking on the double doors on the left the text is pink, but she might also just say no.
Thanks man, you're a lifesaver fr. Also, what's up with the "going home" mechanic. it's always stuck at 0%, any leeways around this?

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
Oh yeah, about that! I have your module on, and it works for the most part. Though, at one time, a chick was spamming me with a request to meet on the last break period (before you go home). She asked me 2 or 3 times, almost in a row. Needs a bit of tweaking, that one...
After doing further testing on this, I've determined that the game/AAU isn't emitting the correct event for that interaction for some reason. It either doesn't emit anything at all, or it emits an event for a completely different interaction. I've been logging all interactions NPCs use towards the PC, and as an example it logged that an NPC was about to do the "Spread a good rumor" interaction, but the interaction they actually did was asking me to meet them somewhere.

It's like they originally start to do some other interaction, and then for whatever reason the game makes them do something else instead. I know modules will sometimes redirect interactions, but I would also expect an event to be emitted for the new interaction as well, but there's nothing. And given that you don't play with many modules, It seems more likely that this is some weird game/AAU behavior.

Since it seems to be impossible to accurately determine when an NPC is actually going to use that specific interaction, I'll probably just remove the handling of it from the module next update.

Reactions: Monosomething

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
After doing further testing on this, I've determined that the game/AAU isn't emitting the correct event for that interaction for some reason. It either doesn't emit anything at all, or it emits an event for a completely different interaction. I've been logging all interactions NPCs use towards the PC, and as an example it logged that an NPC was about to do the "Spread a good rumor" interaction, but the interaction they actually did was asking me to meet them somewhere.

It's like they originally start to do some other interaction, and then for whatever reason the game makes them do something else instead. I know modules will sometimes redirect interactions, but I would also expect an event to be emitted for the new interaction as well, but there's nothing. And given that you don't play with many modules, It seems more likely that this is some weird game/AAU behavior.

Since it seems to be impossible to accurately determine when an NPC is actually going to use that specific interaction, I'll probably just remove the handling of it from the module next update.
Sounds like japanese jank to me. Thats a nudge and a wink to those thinking they dont make mistakes (sorta germans of the far east kinda thing). And yeah, i was getting requests to meet up multiple times in a row the longer the game lasted. Third week it would be almost as common as without the module running, and not just at the end of the final break period, but also somewhere in the middle of the other ones. Doesnt bother me *that* much, since its still less frequent, but the module clearly is failing at what its supposed to do, due to janky game mechanics.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Grim

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
Sounds like japanese jank to me. Thats a nudge and a wink to those thinking they dont make mistakes (sorta germans of the far east kinda thing). And yeah, i was getting requests to meet up multiple times in a row the longer the game lasted. Third week it would be almost as common as without the module running, and not just at the end of the final break period, but also somewhere in the middle of the other ones. Doesnt bother me *that* much, since its still less frequent, but the module clearly is failing at what its supposed to do, due to janky game mechanics.
The behavior is also consistent with a problem I was never able to solve with the Premeditated module. The killer is supposed to lead the victim to one of a few different rooms before murdering them, but on occasion what would happen is they'd lead them to the room, and then instead of performing the murder interaction they'd ask the victim to follow them somewhere else, or some other interaction. The NPC is queued up to perform one interaction, but then for some inexplicable reason ends up doing something completely different.

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
The behavior is also consistent with a problem I was never able to solve with the Premeditated module. The killer is supposed to lead the victim to one of a few different rooms before murdering them, but on occasion what would happen is they'd lead them to the room, and then instead of performing the murder interaction they'd ask the victim to follow them somewhere else, or some other interaction. The NPC is queued up to perform one interaction, but then for some inexplicable reason ends up doing something completely different.
Double "follow me" interaction is fairly common, if an NPC wants to have sex. Maybe check it from this angle?

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
Double "follow me" interaction is fairly common, if an NPC wants to have sex. Maybe check it from this angle?
That would be odd if they're holding one of the 2 murder statuses towards the victim, or in the case of the Murderous module where they have to be angry and they only go after people they don't like. When it happens it's not always a 2nd follow interaction though.

summershine

Aug 2, 2019
since friend of mine keep comparing this and koikatsu, kinda curious to find out myself.
hope this live up to it's name.

Feb 9, 2020
can someone help me with this issue? i tried asking this character to be lovers but i get the response like
"i'd rather date someone who is more serious about it" like wtf???

KittyTitties

Feb 12, 2020
can someone help me with this issue? i tried asking this character to be lovers but i get the response like
"i'd rather date someone who is more serious about it" like wtf???
Again, this is a virtue and personality thing. If you're trying to have a harem, you'll find it tough or just straight up impossible to be lovers with them if they know about you sleeping around and their virtue is high. The characters do things on their own and this includes spreading rumors, so maybe someone talked about how you fucked the teacher?

I really think a character has been talking about you and it spread.

Feb 9, 2020
Again, this is a virtue and personality thing. If you're trying to have a harem, you'll find it tough or just straight up impossible to be lovers with them if they know about you sleeping around and their virtue is high. The characters do things on their own and this includes spreading rumors, so maybe someone talked about how you fucked the teacher?

I really think a character has been talking about you and it spread.
somehow that's unlikely coz i have only 3 ppl in my game rn. And im starting a new game

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
Fixed Modules

Sunday Workout
This module didn't actually work at all. It's been fixed to correctly switch styles and add/remove the Sweaty trait.
I'm not actually sure what the source of this module is, or how widespread it is. I've only encountered it on a single so far

Last edited:

tiikerihai

Oct 22, 2022
This game is a weird thing to compare to Koikatsu, it's way too different of a game. Or more like Koikatsu isn't much of a game in the first place. The poser in Koikatsu is better though!

summershine

Aug 2, 2019
i'm stuck at launcher, using win10.
read the guides, nada, no luck.
can anyone help me?

ps : it works, nevermind

Last edited:

tiikerihai

Oct 22, 2022
Have you tried installing the requirements as instructed by the installation guide? There's only like 1% chance the problem is anything else.

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes