Thread Updated: 2024-03-21
Release Date: 2024-01-22
Developer: Hyanmaru Games - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.5 Free
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Others:

1.jpg 2.jpg 4.png 5.png 3.png 6.png

Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
looking forward to your feedback guys! Keep in mind that soon on patreon it will be released 0.4 build, which as way more content. If you like this game there are two ways to support me:
1) via patreon of course
2) give me as much feedback as possible, what you liked, what you didn't like, what you wish it was improved
enjoy the content!

Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
My dude, Pokemon is like this :KEK: You need MOs to open routes, you gain those MOs beating gym leaders and dungeons
yeah pokemon was great when it had HMs I agree. Final Fantasy doesn't have it, unless you count airships and chocobos, which are only 2 "powers" and not 10+. SMT doesn't have it. Tales of series doesn't have it. Majority of western rpgs don't have it.
The game itself was designed to have as much metroidvania feels as possible

Reactions: ssiab74

Onomata

Oct 23, 2018
yeah pokemon was great when it had HMs I agree. Final Fantasy doesn't have it, unless you count airships and chocobos, which are only 2 "powers" and not 10+. SMT doesn't have it. Tales of series doesn't have it. Majority of western rpgs don't have it.
The game itself was designed to have as much metroidvania feels as possible
open world with locked paths isnt "metroidvania", thats like calling elden ring a 3rd person metroidvania. anything described as metroidvania is a platformer and has complex levels. you may have been inspired by it but its still not metroidvania. this is a mechanic in most open world games. a quick google search should also help.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes