VN Unity Ashes of War [Ch1.19] [CTStudio]

4.90 star(s) 20 Votes

feanor65

Oct 24, 2020
Though I completely understand where you're coming from, here's how I see it.
For now, I'm presenting this as a VN. Yes, down the line, I'd like to add features, but as a VN, it stands on its own. I have to iron out a couple of spelling mistakes, and maybe solve a bug or two, but nothing more.
Hence why I called it 1.0.

But once again, the gripes you have are fair.
Makes sense to me. Thank you for the clarification!

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
It's not kinetic, but there are no routes.
You mean for now?
Or do you mean this is "sex is optional content that does not change the story" kinda thing?

Rasc

Dec 15, 2019
Sci-fi + Military + space battles(?) + world building details + short hair + dark skin tomboy + small breasts + abs + smugs

WTF, just looking at the art alone, this are like some of my favorite genres ever!

Did I go to heaven? 2023, you have treated me very well so far.

pr83

May 5, 2017
NEED MORE SPACESHIP HAREM GAMES :illuminati:
Well dating sim works too..

Edit: Does 1.0 release have a bit of content for every heroine?

Last edited:

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
This looks incredibly promising, will definitely keep an eye out. Best of luck to you, CTStudio!

By the way, what do you mean by the game "...not (being) kinetic, but there are no routes."? Are branching paths planned for the future, just not implemented yet, or will choices simply lead to a different NPC response without any significant plot/scene changes?

Samknowsall

Jan 12, 2021
Great concept and art! Cant wait to see how the space battles will be. Also not sure why this got animation tag, H-scenes are not animated.
Bugs found:
1) Rolling back when music changes will cause the previous song to play in the background of the new song playing.
2) CG gallery only shows two of the girls scenes, not all four. Is there suppose to be a next page button or something else that I'm missing?
Suggestion: Right clicking for saving.

Last edited:

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Your art is beautiful, I wish I could draw and paint as well. :love:
Would you mind sharing with us future game tags, what kind of fetishes do you have in mind?

Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
Fantastic art style, will check this out in the future despite not being a fan of VNs.

4.90 star(s) 20 Votes