• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Nomine sine

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
Hi I have a problem
I can't go to strip club cause I need to go to ATM.
The only way is to load a previous save. I really don't understand how you managed this :unsure:. First of all, you didn't trigger an event, then you withdraw money but for some reason, you didn't get money.

Voidstaff

Jan 16, 2021
The only way is to load a previous save. I really don't understand how you managed this :unsure:. First of all, you didn't trigger an event, then you withdraw money but for some reason, you didn't get money.

I withdraw money and buy gun, next I paid 200$ to hobo. And this error occurred

Orangutan

May 26, 2017
Hi I have a problem

I can't go to strip club cause I need to go to ATM.

View attachment 1253155

But when I go here I have something like this: ( i cant speak russian)

View attachment 1253158

Doing something wrong? (sorry for my bad english)
I don't know russian either but i know that "bug"... You bought the gun before time (like me) and you got it equipped, only way to proceed is to go to equipment and unequip the gun, done. You can now go to strip club.

Nomine sine

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
I withdraw money and buy gun, next I paid 200$ to hobo. And this error occurred
Yeah, sorry it is a bug. Event checks for money >= 400 and/or if a party has a gun. So if you equip the gun it won't let you go. Sorry.

Though I still don't understand how did you miss the floor event that triggers 2 punks near the ATM.

Nevertheless thx for the bug report.

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
1. Game looks interesting
2. There is a bug, if you take the pocket money at the start (50$) and than click on the gun safe, the normal text appears and then "you lost 25$". Which you actually lose.

edit.
Played a bit more and the game runs really bad most of the time it's 7-8 fps. Sometimes it jumps up to 17fps for a few seconds but then it goes back down.

Last edited:

Nomine sine

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
1. Game looks interesting
2. There is a bug, if you take the pocket money at the start (50$) and than click on the gun safe, the normal text appears and then "you lost 25$". Which you actually lose.

edit.
Played a bit more and the game runs really bad most of the time it's 7-8 fps. Sometimes it jumps up to 17fps for a few seconds but then it goes back down.
Thanks, it is new... I will correct the bug with the lost money. But I can't do anything with a fps problem. I don't understand what could cause it. Does it happen only on a city map? What is your system configuration?

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
I hate RPGM nowadays, but well i have a thing for fem protag. games so i checked it out and i like the first release, choices you have during the scenarios you picked are a nice touch and lead to different erotic scenes.

I also like the natural look of the MC.

menatil

Jan 26, 2019
After the zombie attack (fiance), the screen goes black. Is that because there's no more content or is it a glitch?

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
Is she in a relationship? Single female MCs don't interest me tbh

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
I don't know if this game was renpy from the beginning or not, but I wanted to ask this game will only be renpy from now on or it will also have the RPGM version, I don't like the RPGM because I think it's too slow and bad to play. I would also like to know if the renpy version has the same amount of content as the RPGM version.

• Angry
Reactions: ran46 and Joeburqa

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Oof. Story sounds pretty interesting, but RPGM kills it for me.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Joeburqa

vultron

May 19, 2018
Description is a bit sparse on details what is actually happening in this game without spoiling it? The picture kinda makes it look like she gets super powers or something. :unsure:

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Dec 31, 2017
Ashes [ch. 1 alpha] [Sine nomine] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 920 MB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 111 MB

Original Mac Size: 885 MB
Compressed Mac Size: 76.2 MB

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes