Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
People continue to live their lives, not knowing that their world has already irrevocably changed and the sunset has come for humanity. Our heroine is one of those people. She is one of the first to feel these changes.
Ok, so is she or isn't she one of those aforementioned people?

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Thanks to the dev that decided to make the Renpy version pretty fast, even tho i don't like RPGM, the first version of this game was pretty simple to play so i didn't have issues, but its always nice to have alternative which is renpy now and you can just simply go through the story.

Overall i feel like its a big + that dev decided to start learning renpy based on some reactions and make it accessible for more players that don't like RPGM engine.

• Angry
Reactions: Joeburqa and Sopra

Joeburqa

Aug 4, 2019
I would also like to ask if the game is going to be continued on rpgm. playing a game like this with search mechanics seems awful on renpy. aside from rpgm ftw, because playing a game is always preferable to simply clicking through text, but doing the awful mouse over things is annoying or just having a list means try one, rollback, try the next, rollback, etc. give me wandering around for 18 minutes to find a pin in a trash pile any day. 100% serious.

rpgm ftw! again.

anyways, played only the rpgm version at this point, seems very good. keep up the good work. will avoid the renpy version as long as possible. also, keep your pimp hand strong.

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
I would also like to ask if the game is going to be continued on rpgm. playing a game like this with search mechanics seems awful on renpy. aside from rpgm ftw, because playing a game is always preferable to simply clicking through text, but doing the awful mouse over things is annoying or just having a list means try one, rollback, try the next, rollback, etc. give me wandering around for 18 minutes to find a pin in a trash pile any day. 100% serious.

rpgm ftw! again.

anyways, played only the rpgm version at this point, seems very good. keep up the good work. will avoid the renpy version as long as possible. also, keep your pimp hand strong.
RPGM is a highly limited engine. I mean, there's a reason it's practically nonexistent beyond a few popular adult games and JRPGs. Ren'py is are far more accessible and user-friendly, and has the ability to grow alongside any given dev as they get more experienced. It was a smart move for the dev to go the Ren'py route as he/she won't be closing his/herself off with a limited engine.

Joeburqa

Aug 4, 2019
RPGM is a highly limited engine. I mean, there's a reason it's practically nonexistent beyond a few popular adult games and JRPGs. Ren'py is are far more accessible and user-friendly, and has the ability to grow alongside any given dev as they get more experienced. It was a smart move for the dev to go the Ren'py route as he/she won't be closing his/herself off with a limited engine.
maybe as far as coding goes. unless you want an actual game. there is a reason that people cry about sandboxes in renpy, because it is tedious to constantly just click through menus after menus. renpy is fine for a visual novel, ie reading a story with pictures. renpy is awful when it comes to every other style of game. platformer? its limited to not being able to do it. seems like a pretty big limitation. old school jrpg style? forget that, you click to the next screen. end of story. anything with moving parts that doesn't involve clicking on a spot and a timer? completely out of the question. I have seen reasonable things done with renpy to make it appear more like a game, and a few that were actually enjoyable. if you want to read with sexy pictures in the background, yeah, its great. if you want to walk around, explore, find events, maybe some combat, do an action rpg Zelda style, I even saw one that I had great reminders of SOM from back in the day, you don't use renpy. rpgm can mimic game styles its not designed for. renpy does not have game mechanics. rpgm can even be used for a pure visual novel, where you walk a bit instead of click through 9 rooms to get to the next progess point. seems like one has a lot more limitations than the other. I would argue that the reason that seems nonexistent (it isn't btw, there are a ton of games that use rpgm, just fewer showing up here because of all the crying from people who just want to crtl through to the next picture gallery) is because of the crying... well, because of the thing I just mentioned. all I can say, in the end, is I have played a pile of rpgm titles that all have their own unique feel, and a pile of renpy games that all seem like clones with different pictures and stories. not everyone puts the effort in to make a good game, and rpgm suffers there. renpy it doesn't matter, because the game is going to feel the same anyways.

enough of my ranting, to each their own. just hope that the developer sticks with the feel of the game as it originally played out and doesn't simply switch to renpy so everyone can turn on skip unseen text, ctrl through, and screw the rest of us that actually enjoyed the game as it started because they didn't want to download a cg rip instead.

good day, ma'am.

Cedo0099

Jun 29, 2019
0.9 and.... what chapter 1 only? is this me or the author confuse voluntarily players to make them play his game? i perhaps see evil everywhere... But made me confused. I don't play chapter 1 games there's so much games like that which will never be finished.

vultron

May 19, 2018
Still not sure what this game is actually about not much happening in the actual gameplay and the description is pretty vague.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes