• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Nomine sine

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
0.9 and.... what chapter 1 only? is this me or the author confuse voluntarily players to make them play his game? i perhaps see evil everywhere... But made me confused. I don't play chapter 1 games there's so much games like that which will never be finished.
I like how people get upset about free content. Sorry, good sir for your inconvenience. I write everywhere that it is chapter 1, but seems that it is too long for the forum engine.

ronniq_390

Mar 15, 2021
I like how people get upset about free content. Sorry, good sir for your inconvenience. I write everywhere that it is chapter 1, but seems that it is too long for the forum engine.
The naming scheme is definitely a bit confusing, kind of like what I experienced with Fetish Locator; which separated the story into Episodes/Weeks. Overall I am still very intrigued by poster on the OP and what it means for the story going forwards.

Cedo0099

Jun 29, 2019
Hey chill out, i will enjoy it, i just was talking about the nomenclature of your updates 0.19 is way better than 0.9

Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
Is there any way i could watch game images so i can have a proper guide to scenes ??? Because most games i played in VN/Renpy have the option to view game images

Nomine sine

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
Is there any way i could watch game images so i can have a proper guide to scenes ??? Because most games i played in VN/Renpy have the option to view game images
You can. All images are archived. I didn't put a password or something like this. You can easily find on the internet how to open an archive. But I advise you not to because there are some spoiler images inside the folder.

Reactions: menatil

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
The FC is pretty nice looking body wise. I avoided most of the dudes. I'm interested in the daughter so hopefully there will be some naughty times with her in the future. I never heard any sex sounds but then I never went home as I knew he was there and I wasn't interested in them.

Nomine sine

You should always put a warning at the end of content so that people can save instead of it going straight to the menu screen.

Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
I just finished the entire update and i must say its a simple interesting game with crime solving it has potential and i think the MC is fit for the this game im glad you choose her for this game

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
This is a much better game as a RenPy game. RPGM is good when you have a game involving exploration, or when you have a hide-n-seek element, but for games like this (so far, anyway) it just needlessly adds clicks.

I played both the go home and investigate strip club options, and am surprised that such a key plot point (what happens when the PC goes home) is driven by a decision made by the player is unaware of. Maybe, as the story plays out, that won't be so critical, but right now it's "DAMN!...."

Ape Drape

Oct 3, 2018
For some reason, I can't save the game or mute sound. Seems interesting... I'll check back in a few updates.
Good luck to you dev!

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
The nopy download for win is corrupt. I had to dl the gdrive version instead.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Dorksul

It's seems to be a patron only scene. There are 2 locked scenes like this in the script.

"Tease him to fuck against the wall" if True:

"This scene is now available for Patrons and will be released to the public in 1 week."
jump ch1addscene

"Do what he says" if True:
"This scene is now available for Patrons and will be released to the public in 1 week."
jump ch1addscene

The files are there but if you type in jump ch1addscene in the console it only throws up a patreon only message.

Last edited:

frankiller79

Jul 4, 2020
The game is fine. I like the main girl. but if it had animation in the sex scenes it would be great just like. Anna Exciting Affection or manila shaw the rest of the game are fine
978137_Gif-Right.gif 1133631_Gif-Left.gif

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes