88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
If you panning to to kill MC I can see MC dye.
But who she girl in in the other wolrd. Is the MC future appearence, that demon?

I hope to see MC of that kind I had saw in rpg version.
I have Bad Feeling she neve be corrupted to be that powerfull with such power in that dream I saw in rpg version

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Very tiny update (like, 5 minutes?), but at least it progresses the story a bit. Don't really understand what is going on yet. Hopefully things get more fleshed out in the next update.

This could really use a walkthrough though, as having some greyed out choices and no idea why they are greyed out or how to even unlock those choices. Been slowly replaying over and over just to try different combinations to see what unlocks what options. Getting tedious lol.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Very tiny update (like, 5 minutes?), but at least it progresses the story a bit. Don't really understand what is going on yet. Hopefully things get more fleshed out in the next update.

This could really use a walkthrough though, as having some greyed out choices and no idea why they are greyed out or how to even unlock those choices. Been slowly replaying over and over just to try different combinations to see what unlocks what options. Getting tedious lol.
The only greyed out options I can recall are those related to smoking pot (and this "getting it on") at the strip club. You just need to get the pot from the daughter earlier.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
The only greyed out options I can recall are those related to smoking pot (and this "getting it on") at the strip club. You just need to get the pot from the daughter earlier.
Yeah figured out those two, but there's also one in the shower where you can choose to have naughty dreams or continue. The naughty dreams option is greyed out, so trying to figure out how to unlock that option as well.

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Nice way to prolong with boring tiny update. Instead on continuing forward you just make more additions to the one person people dont care to see (the husband) with from a already made scene from the very first update. :KEK:

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yeah figured out those two, but there's also one in the shower where you can choose to have naughty dreams or continue. The naughty dreams option is greyed out, so trying to figure out how to unlock that option as well.
Hmm. That wasn't greyed out for me. I did do the MJ and complete lap dance, get the picture with the bum and let him touch the MC. Maybe it's a sort of "perversion required" scene.

ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
If you get into the strip club but get kicked out immediately for talking to the stripper earlier, the game assumes you got the video recording even though you didn't.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
To be honest I felt a little cheated, I think there wasn't enough content for the first upload of the game.

I think the game does have potential though, just felt it could have had more to start with.

Nomine sine

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
Some people asked what is this game about.

So... imagine female venom in resident evil, but monsters like to bang.

Yeah... not 100% accurate but... well. At least no spoilers :LOL:

3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
Can someone tell me how to get this scene?

AFAIK You can't.

I don't know if it has been ported over meanwhile but last I checked, that only exists in RPGM version, not in Ren'py version

Ren'py version had no sex scenes at all last time I tried it 2 months ago.

Nomine sine

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
AFAIK You can't.

I don't know if it has been ported over meanwhile but last I checked, that only exists in RPGM version, not in Ren'py version

Ren'py version had no sex scenes at all last time I tried it 2 months ago.
You can.

Nomine sine

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
1. Love for bums. 2. Share a secret love for bums with a boyfriend 3. assure her daughter will never know 4. profit.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes