Sngo

May 9, 2020
Disappointing update, no story progression only one small quest, still let lingering the dobouts about violet after the stunt made with lucy dialogue, short update, getting ass kicked by 3 different girls, lewd scenes well not really, femdom content, just hope that still can have natalie without the femdom crap. And now im thinking that a dom mc will be like a mirage, some times we may see what we want but when the time comes it will not be. Expected more after the first release maybe that was my mistake.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Disappointing update, no story progression only one small quest, still let lingering the dobouts about violet after the stunt made with lucy dialogue, short update, getting ass kicked by 3 different girls, lewd scenes well not really, femdom content, just hope that still can have natalie without the femdom crap. And now im thinking that a dom mc will be like a mirage, some times we may see what we want but when the time comes it will not be. Expected more after the first release maybe that was my mistake.
Personally, the only thing that worries me is the Violet/Lucy thing of turning her into a whore and forced sharing, the other is pretty much avoidable (the femdom), as for getting ass kicked I can understand the reasons behind it (I think the mc will tap and show more promise when he learns how to control his "power", is clearly something that happens when someone makes him angry... his eyes turn red and becomes something else, kind of like a super saiyan, I think we all remember Gohan vs cell).

Sngo

May 9, 2020
Personally, the only thing that worries me is the Violet/Lucy thing of turning her into a whore and forced sharing, the other is pretty much avoidable (the femdom), as for getting ass kicked I can understand the reasons behind it (I think the mc will tap and show more promise when he learns how to control his "power", is clearly something that happens when someone makes him angry... his eyes turn red and becomes something else, kind of like a super saiyan, I think we all remember Gohan vs cell).
The violet lucy thing is what worry me most too and what make me being detached from the game, so lets pray together for her not being painted as a slut or turn her into one. Violet only for my mc and no one more.

The ass kicked I can understand a bit too, the 3 girls are assasins for longer and higher rank except lilith but what bugs me more is the dialogues, turn mc in to a passive little boy where his is spine? How much more time will he be everyone punch bag? That's why the story should get a bit more priority, him training and seeing results. What it feels like is the same crap many anime do, you are getting beaten for 3 episodes then you remember something or any crap that type and you turn in exterminator railing everyone.

I just hope that for avoiding the femdom don't cost me natalie if she will be a possibility, and letting sonya at her mercy isn't a nice thing too, he could try more, she may be stronger but if we take him account mc family, with who he is living, the person that trains him, don't seems that wise to harm or kill him for a pair of panties, the complications that can attract will no be positive even for a legendary assasin, mc could try more to use his 2 brains.

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
This update for me is a disappointment it looked like a femdom game.
All the mc does is lose to every woman in some humiliating way.
If this how the future will look I don't think I will stay to see it, Mc is just someone who gets her ass whipped by everyone.
In the distant future, he may become better but by this update, I don't think it will worth all the shit until then for me.
Thanks for the info. Game doesn't have femdom tag so didn't try it before, but will give it a shot now. ;)

Reactions: illustrious_Beetle

tk99

Jun 3, 2019
yeah ...

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/auto_event.rpy", line 100, in <module>
NameError: name 'dayime' is not defined

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
"Have sex with me or I'll torture you."
Please don't tell me you don't see anything wrong with that lol. Obviously you can put whatever you want in your game but some trigger warning would be nice before one starts playing, especially considering that scene is the textbook definition of rape.
"unlawful sexual activity and usually sexual intercourse carried out forcibly or under threat of injury(...)"
Sounds like the Dev would get along with the folks behind 'Big City's Pleasures' as they have a similar situation where the MC is drugged and assaulted but called it 'light femdom.'

I definitely see where people are coming from on the femdom front. First the Mermaid content and then the Sonya storyline where she immediately takes advantage of offering to help to bully you into a suicide mission while holding your cock hostage. Certainly putting the brakes on my interest in this game overall particularly as you have to play one character's content to open up another character's content; never a fan of that.

Last edited:

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
I really really like it from the start. Bit the biggest thing that annoys is that almost every love interest is a big whore. I know, people can have partners in the past but maybe don't rub their sexual conquest on our face or if it's necessary do it at least subtlety.
Dianne basically humiliated, raped and almost killed mc but after he found out he's immune to any threat to from mermaid he should at least have yelled at them. And what's with mermaid saying they would protect mc with their life? When Natalie captured him, tortured him and Sonya for stealing a pantie( which is way excessive) no one interfered. Isn't that inconsistent?
And I'm kinda disappointed with this update as it didn't show much as with almost little to none story progression.
And hopefully in the future we can choose who we have sex with and share Love interest with.

Cum in Pussy

Dec 19, 2020
Six Fingers please solve the prob..hurm why this game have bug.. i try to order sonya but i cant the screen show ignore and rollbacks

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.2 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

bottomfeeder

Oct 6, 2017
Don't take things out of context please, He was given a choice of fucking the girl or getting tortured and he gladly chose to fuck her and he even said "I choose what any sane man would choose". You can't rape the willing!
I'm sorry If you didn't like that bit.
Excuse me? LMAOOOOO

Ok so I'm gonna put a gun to a girl's head and say "if we don't bang, you die" and she say's yes, the sex then becomes consensual? Wow...I guess prison is full of these innocent people coz clearly the victim consented :ROFLMAO:

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Don't take things out of context please, He was given a choice of fucking the girl or getting tortured and he gladly chose to fuck her and he even said "I choose what any sane man would choose". You can't rape the willing!
I'm sorry If you didn't like that bit.
Dude, that's rape. Fortunately, I'm down for that (in fiction for the people looking to get offended) so I'll probably enjoy it if I ever get around to your game.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Well finally gotten around the new content

The mermaid section was interesting didnt mind the sex with that mermaid girl at all just hope we can control them in the future tho

The first assination mission was pretty funny i loved that new female char she look amazing hope to see more of her as well

The pantie stealing thing i didnt like tho forcing the mc and the girl to be her servants hell nah

Cant wait for the MC to be more powerfull

But yeah Hope we see more content soon tho caus felt a bit short for such a long wait

Overall it was decent enough tho

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes