Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
i dont get the battle system ...i cant read the txt on the battle cards text is wayyyy to small some of old farts cant see as well as we use to be able to...seems to have tiny txt in some parts of options such as video kind of ironic
wish there was a way we can adjust txt..also sometimes theres like a black box around the people i want to interact with
not sure how to describe that any more then i just did....interesting game ...not sure it matters but i got the 1080 p version??
You can open up the folder wherever you installed the game and view and enlarge all of the cards there. Once you are in the folder wherever you installed it, look for the game folder, then the images folder, then drill down to the Cards folder. I'm assuming all of the cards in the game should be located in this folder.

Reactions: DrFree

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
You can open up the folder wherever you installed the game and view and enlarge all of the cards there. Once you are in the folder wherever you installed it, look for the game folder, then the images folder, then drill down to the Cards folder. I'm assuming all of the cards in the game should be located in this folder.
never thought of that ...hope i dont forget what cards do what tho LOL but ill take a look through my folders i always leave my stuff where it falls downloads folder
UPDATED:your absolutely correct theres a cards folder in images folder and can see all fine when i click the individual cards BUT as i suspected going to take a lot to memorize or take a long time to win battles from toggle pics to fights LOL but thanks bro im not sure why i never thought of that much appreciated

Pedoune

Jul 19, 2017
Welp, as a huge Lovecraft fan this talk of eldritch horrors piques my interest... Here's hoping that there are some foes that look the part; werewolves and cultists aren't really that madness-inducing.

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
What should be the first thing we build? The Vault to store items or the Gym to focus on raising stats or what? Is there any consensus regarding this?

It seems like you are better off not befriending the girls until you raise your stats to certain thresholds before even interacting with them to begin with.

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
What should be the first thing we build? The Vault to store items or the Gym to focus on raising stats or what? Is there any consensus regarding this?

It seems like you are better off not befriending the girls until you raise your stats to certain thresholds before even interacting with them to begin with.
*I* would suggest the gym first, since the stats you can build there help in combat. You can train twice each day, one mental (Int, Wis & Cha) and one Physical (Str, Dex, & Stamina) so you can grind them up pretty quickly.

But DO interact with the girls as much as you can. Even at low stats, you will gain trust and even love.

:cool: Eric Grey

Reactions: lunar517 and DrFree

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Welp, as a huge Lovecraft fan this talk of eldritch horrors piques my interest... Here's hoping that there are some foes that look the part; werewolves and cultists aren't really that madness-inducing.
MC is a shrimp below cultists right now... We won't be fighting Eldritch horrors in a long time because these are interdimensional horrors that kind kill us simply from us knowing Their name.

How to open a relationship with Alice? And is this even possible in this version?
There is a "journal" to give you hints on how to get the girls' events. Press "6" or "5"

Only the charisma stats gives you an extra choice with Alice at the beginning. After that, I suggest building the gym as soon as you can so you can actually fight thinga besides bandits (singular)
The vault is also a good pick tho.
The dungeon should be last normally.

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
Love this game. But I just cannot find a couple scenes in the gallery.

One for Grace, in between Shower and Pee. I assume it's something to do with the bathroom, but I've checked a hundred times and can't find anything new.

One for Mins, in between Drunken night and shower. I have completed everything of her that I can find, even maxed foot massage. No scene that I can see.

Also, what are the rules for unlocking wallpapers? Apparently I have like 5 unlocked, randomly after a battle. Is it just random with a low chance every battle, or are they linked to doing specific things? If it simply random after a battle, they must have a drop rate of like 0.05% or something. because I've fought a lot of battles, and only have like a half dozen of them.

Reactions: DrFree

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
Should we lean towards building up a certain skill more than the others when using the Gym or best to balance them out evenly?

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Should we lean towards building up a certain skill more than the others when using the Gym or best to balance them out evenly?
Agility is always a goodchoice. You can use it to escape some situations, and with the right cards, you will be untouchable.
I don't remember the char check for Alice... I suggest 7 as a minimum. I know, pretty broken, but it is what it is.

Reactions: Game Lord

Bull-dog

Oct 12, 2018
Hello and thank you for the games. I never criticize a game given that I am not a developer and that I think it takes time, but here is when a game as soon as you choose the certain option shows you: you become thoroughly corrupted and turned into someone else as something awakened inside you and you constantly return to the start page the interest of the games fades quickly so I do not know if that and wanted but frankly it removes the interest to continue playing.

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Astral Lust 1080p [v0.1.9.f] [Victorius] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 1.74 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 607 MB
Compressed Mac Size: 572 MB

Click here for 4K compressed Version

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
What cards exactly should I be looking out for to go this route?
Objectively speaking, you should go for "Veil of Shadows"
Shit gives you +30% dodge FOR JUST ONE whatever is the counter for your amount of moves in your turn.
The enemies that drop it are: faceless. faceless giant. cultist.
"Giant" is another great card to get.

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
Objectively speaking, you should go for "Veil of Shadows"
Shit gives you +30% dodge FOR JUST ONE whatever is the counter for your amount of moves in your turn.
The enemies that drop it are: faceless. faceless giant. cultist.
"Giant" is another great card to get.
I'm on Day 12 and just now defeated 3 bandits but it took me quite awhile to do as well as save scumming to get the cards I needed as I am still playing with the deck of cards given to you at the beginning of the game. I received a Take Cover card as a reward for beating them. Am I going to stand a chance against these three enemies you are referring to here?

Also, it seems like the longer the battle went on, they were able to block my attacks easier and easier so I restarted the fight with them and went all in with attacks early on and thankfully was able to defeat them after about 20 or so moves this time around. Is this how it is basically going to play out going forward as well? I've always been so used to attacking first and then defending with the other two cards to strengthen one's defense but it seems like the longer the battle goes on, their defenses stack to the point where I can't even damage them. And this is just three bandits were talking about here.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes