HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
for some actions with Alice, he writes that the relationship did not work. What is this anyway?

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Is there a way to disable the animation when I click on explore and am walking down the street? It makes me sick because of the motion.
Thanks

Eldebrand

Mar 5, 2019
I see this one has gone through quite a few updates, so is it okay to get started now? About how much content is there so far? How close (or how close does it feel) to an ending in this version?

hentachi

Feb 27, 2018
I see this one has gone through quite a few updates, so is it okay to get started now? About how much content is there so far? How close (or how close does it feel) to an ending in this version?
There is good amount of content and u should try it, but i think its like halfway through

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
I get this error as it tries to cycle through several Grace images during the breast massage scene. Note the top left.
Thx

Sorry, prob should have searched the forum before posting...

Reactions: firehysoul

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
Just started playing 0.1.4c, trying to leave the room gives exception error
ScriptError: could not find label 'grace_1'.

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
In the replay gallery on the computer, what is the last Exploration scene? Is it fighting and successfully defeating the dragon? I've explored so much, it's the only thing I haven't done. Or is the last scene something else I've somehow missed?

Also what's Grace's second to last scene, before the "Sleep" one? I can't find it. I thought it could be toilet, but no matter how many times I look, she's never on the toilet.

Hisakatana

May 31, 2020
In the replay gallery on the computer, what is the last Exploration scene? Is it fighting and successfully defeating the dragon? I've explored so much, it's the only thing I haven't done. Or is the last scene something else I've somehow missed?

Also what's Grace's second to last scene, before the "Sleep" one? I can't find it. I thought it could be toilet, but no matter how many times I look, she's never on the toilet.
Last scene is the Warehouse, however you have to have corruption at a certain point (somewhere around 5-10%) and then you'll have additional options.

Grace's bathroom scene was bugged in an earlier version and won't show up (same with a character who's suppose to show up in the Library), update to v0.1.4c. Updating fixed both of those bugs for me.

modplayer

Jan 20, 2021
According to the patron page the game already up to ver 1.5b and 1.5c and 1.6 will be release on may 7th. So, I assume that the free version is 2 versions behind? Also for some reason the developer said that the original plan was to release 1.6 on may 5th and 1.5c on may 7th but now decided to release both on May 7th :unsure::unsure::unsure:. I thought it's normal to release 1.5c first then 1.6 but I guess that's not the case? So, is it true that the free version is 2 versions behind and will we get an update from 1.4c to 1.5b?

P.S. not a patreon, everyone can read it in their description on Patreon.

nickthewolf

Jul 9, 2017
According to the patron page the game already up to ver 1.5b and 1.5c and 1.6 will be release on may 7th. So, I assume that the free version is 2 versions behind? Also for some reason the developer said that the original plan was to release 1.6 on may 5th and 1.5c on may 7th but now decided to release both on May 7th :unsure::unsure::unsure:. I thought it's normal to release 1.5c first then 1.6 but I guess that's not the case? So, is it true that the free version is 2 versions behind and will we get an update from 1.4c to 1.5b?

P.S. not a patreon, everyone can read it in their description on Patreon.
I believe its 0.1.5c for everyone and 0.1.6 for patrons on the 7th

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
I forgot how good this game is. Had to reformat so I'm doing a fresh play and all I can say is thank god for cheats.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes