Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Astral Lust [v0.1.4b] [Victorius] - Original Size: 1,27GB

Download PC 1080p (330MB):
Download Mac 1080p (304MB):

Download PC 4k (1GB):
Download Mac 4k (998MB):

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Tools Used: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone), Yac v.2.1 (hngg@f95zone)

Last edited:

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Man, great update. Really looking forward to the future of the main story.
I especially liked the books added to the library adding to the lore. Best place to add some exposition.
I hope the new guys will have an easier time hunting succubus, lol.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
I see the rape tag, how prevalent is it in the game? I also see sleep sex, is this one of those cases where the mc is having sex with the girls while they sleep and basically raping them?
There are the main girls living with you, and then some girls you find outside. All rape/blackmail is optional.
With the girls in the house, there is a an option of "blow me and I will keep your little secret" scene.
While exploring, you can rape or save some girls you saved, defeated. You can also ask for "compensation" or just let her go.

Plenty of variety of situatiations, but all optional and not that prevalent. You will be too busy aquiring materials and progressing your story with the main girls.

Porcinet

Oct 12, 2019
I'm stuck when you kill the bandit who where trying to rape mina, the keep spawning it's say you managed to defeat the bandits but sadly you were to slow and more came, but even if i kill them in 2-3 turn they keep coming

clelag

Jun 16, 2018
I'm stuck when you kill the bandit who where trying to rape mina, the keep spawning it's say you managed to defeat the bandits but sadly you were to slow and more came, but even if i kill them in 2-3 turn they keep coming
Just get killed. You'll respawn to new scene.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Pretty sure the codex says what to do. Literally die.
Meeting Kiara for the first time is a main story event. "Dying" is a requirement for her events, as in, after you have met her.
You meet her by exploring.

Porcinet
Dying here is part of main story.

NierBooT

Sep 20, 2017
I think I'm stuck, I can't progress on Kiara's quest. I already talked to her about killing me, but I chose to wait since I didn't want to lose my items, and since then, the option never came up.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Meeting Kiara for the first time is a main story event. "Dying" is a requirement for her events, as in, after you have met her.
You meet her by exploring.

Porcinet
Dying here is part of main story.
The first time I tried the game I got a message saying that not all fights could be won. I quit because if I can't win every fight in a game, this game doesn't interest me. I was waiting to see if in some update you could win each and every fight, but if I have to let the MC "die" in one combat, then I have no interest in the game.

I like the LIs, the management system sounds good, and the story may be fine. But I will pass.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Got a ton of errors when trying to play with Mina during the night when she wouldn't be angry anymore.
This was fixed in the 0.1.4c I think.
The same for Grace not showing in the bathroom and a bunch of other bugs were corrected.

Chifilly

Oct 8, 2017
I can't get past 9/11 in the main story. It says "I need to ask Kiara about this.. being.." but Kiara doesn't have any dialogue for that. I've done everything else in the game. I don't know what I'm missing

EDIT:
I did a clean install and the event triggered as soon as I went to see Kiara, so s'all good

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes