Mar 28, 2019
I don't mind making something hard, but like you said, maybe i need to wait for some updates, (also i already finished MIST, and i really like that game, that's why i was looking for this one) so far there is little things that can make the mc more strong, the only thing that i can see a good difference is spirituality, the rest, with the exception for some of those quick events, don't make much difference, maybe vitality. I like the idea for example the cultist that got squashed by that giant demon, for me is better that way than giving false "hope" that you can win something. I believe that eventually we will be able to defeat everything there, but so far, the random fights, and the impossible ones, i really don't like.
yah MIST is a rare renpy with combat game style the same with astral I don't know what other game that has good combat sometimes straight forward story is kinda boring.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
~>Hmm, feels like ur hardcore gamer how about try another game like https://f95zone.to/threads/mist-v0-6-2-395games.42509/ you might like it.
I've come to the part where the MC is caught and the sister begins to torture him... Personally, I don't like it and I've stayed there. I'm wondering whether to continue the game or delete it and find another one.

Just complete a deck that I think should be able to kill everyone in this game , Not yet tested on dragon because not completed the deck on previous Dragon encounter

From Mysterious Trader - (Using save & load function)
5x The Hierophant
5x The Lovers
20x The Chariot(The More The Better),
The Moon(Optional - Get few for Mob Farming),
The High Priest(Optional -Just as insurance, Use together during -Invulnerability- for free health cost)

Optional - Madness, Kirara's Gambit
Must have 1 Copy only - Bullet Storm , Shot

Strategy -
Spam "The Chariot".
When you have 2 -Invulnerability-, use "The Hierophant" and "The Lovers".
If have left over spirit, use the other card as you wish. Easy Right?

Edit - Found out cannot win against the Destiny Giant, It can steal all your buff include -Invulnerability-, And Dragon too, It can blow away your -Invulnerability-
I hadn't noticed that the fights are by means of cards. It is not a system that I am passionate about, in fact I generally discard games with this kind of combat. However, if I can win all the battles, I may try to see if the game fits my taste. (maybe I like the combat system)

Mar 28, 2019
I've come to the part where the MC is caught and the sister begins to torture him... Personally, I don't like it and I've stayed there. I'm wondering whether to continue the game or delete it and find another one.
That's Understandable there are every part of story we didn't like it's natural. Just do whatever u want. Can't wait 4 the update in AstalLust.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
how to impove Mental Stats
In MC's room, you can raise charisma in the mirror, intelligence with the cube besides his bed, and wisdom with the books right besides the cube.
After you build the gym, you can raise agility with the equipment, lift to get strength, and get vitality (more HP) with the bicycle besides the weights.

Reactions: lkaito

Victorius Astral

Astral Lust Developer
Game Developer
Jan 10, 2021
Victorius Astral

~>Can you change the random battle cause the succubus is hard to find it takes a lot of days to catch it.

~>The scavenger girl, the one whom we save from bandits can we also put them on dungeons ?

~>Anyone defeated the dragon yet ?

~>I have defeated the cultist but sometimes its to op.
In 0.1.4a I'll add Succubus Hunt option to the entrance door, for defeating dragon, it's not supposed to be defeatable, it's an enemy you can't get at random and attacking it is basically suicide, that's intended. When artifacts and characteristics are implemented, only then defeating it is plausible. Well, it's hard to say what super OP build someone manages to build so I won't say it's impossible to defeat. As for scavenger girl, it might be something added in the future, but it doesn't have any ETA I can share.

Reactions: DrFree

Victorius Astral

Astral Lust Developer
Game Developer
Jan 10, 2021
The combat system has no explanation, tutorial, or any explanation of symbols or statistics. Short of sitting there trying things for a long time. There is no way to play besides randomly doing things and hoping, and that does not work ever. If you don;t explain anything about your mechanics you can't complain if some find them impossible to understand. I am here to play, not translate hieroglyphics.
There are tooltips if you hover over cards or stats, they explain how it works, this game is in early Alpha stage, and 0.1.3 is a third update so don't expect it to be finished. Tutorial is something that will appear in the future.

Victorius Astral

Astral Lust Developer
Game Developer
Jan 10, 2021
I have never manged to win a singel combat against anything. I have taken to just using the mouse wheel to go backwards whenever I encounter combat since otherwise I just lose everything.
There is a story mode that disables random combat encounters, you can toggle it in preferences

Victorius Astral

Astral Lust Developer
Game Developer
Jan 10, 2021
My game can't be opened i have this error... someone can help me ?
Honestly I've got no idea how you got this error, it literally says that it can't load 'name' in splashscreen, but splashscreen doesn't use it at all. Check the link, it can fix most problems with game startup:

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
I have been trying to fight the dragon, but guess what? I used High Priestess to get 50% vampirism, however, this mofo blows it away when he "shakes the space with a roar, making you buckle on your knees"
So you lose half your health for fucking nothing against the dragon...

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
I ran into an error.

When playing this card:
BadCard.PNG

I get the following error, every time.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As long as I don't play it, nothing happens. Maybe this is my punishment for making a deal with a devil, who knows. : :sneaky:

:cool: Eric Grey

Reactions: DrFree

Victorius Astral

Astral Lust Developer
Game Developer
Jan 10, 2021
I ran into an error.

When playing this card:
View attachment 1105546

I get the following error, every time.

As long as I don't play it, nothing happens. Maybe this is my punishment for making a deal with a devil, who knows. : :sneaky:

:cool: Eric Grey
Yeah, thanks for pointing it out! Someone already reported it on Discord, it'll be fixed in the next release.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
In 0.1.4a I'll add Succubus Hunt option to the entrance door, for defeating dragon, it's not supposed to be defeatable, it's an enemy you can't get at random and attacking it is basically suicide, that's intended. When artifacts and characteristics are implemented, only then defeating it is plausible. Well, it's hard to say what super OP build someone manages to build so I won't say it's impossible to defeat. As for scavenger girl, it might be something added in the future, but it doesn't have any ETA I can share.
I guess when it's really possible to beat every enemy in the game I'll give it a try. In the meantime I'll find another game.

In any case, wish you luck with the game.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Whenever I stumble upon a game I enjoy, I tend to give it some support by helping it polish it with some proof-reading.
I just want to clarify these are constructive criticism so the game can be further improved.

Also, I don't know how this happened, but for the next two repeatable events with the girls, the animations don't seem to stop when they are supposed to, and I am sure there should be a final image showing them covered.

FapperDapper

Dec 22, 2017
When fighting, the opponents "animation" last for like half a second then back its static picture. perhaps let it linger longer? like the female scavanger that flashes you and succubis lust attack. Also the position of the cards blocking these images.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes