kenji322

Dec 12, 2018
Can we catch her to Dungeon ?
( I found her when I don't have Dungeon. )
She is so pretty

f95.2.PNG

f95.PNG

Last edited:

Murakami2099

Aug 27, 2018
Not much to this at the moment. You can explore forever and never get enough materials to do anything (took me 3 hours just to make a gym). No sense of progress, and large parts of the game feel pointless. Also combat is effectively pointless currently, as it's impossible to win any fight.

Jan 10, 2019
how do i train vitality?
Build the Gym, then use the cycle to the right of the weights

is this a unique event? or can it be repeated?
Also: was this a variant of another mission, like the orc one?
I found 2 different Succubi and captured both of them. I also encountered the weaker one several times, but it can only be captured once.

How much of those do I need for Alica? I'm at 14% corruption, 7 affection, 18 trust, and 3 lust. How do I unlock the Grace event?
For the Alica shower event i had around 17 corruption, 7 or 8 affection, 37 trust and 28 lust. mainly because i tried every dialog option way to often until i noticed i had to do the puzzles to advance when the hint said "talk to her". I don't think those stats need to be that high, but i don't know the exact requirements.

Also having issues finding the succubus encounter. have everything built possible, all different levels of corruption 30 days of doing searches. found the orcs with people in stocks and beaten, zombies with the rose both many times.
am I missing something ?
what are the chances of encountering the succubi after building the dungeon and all? I've been going on exploration quite a lot but no sign of them except 1 encounters a couple version older.

I guess it is randomized, i encountered the weaker Succubus when i had less then 10 corrutpion (thx dreams) several times, and after a while i found the 2nd. My recommendation would be to save before going out and the reload when you don't meet those lovely ladies, while playing on your phone irl to fight the boredom

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Zontany

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
For the Alica shower event i had around 17 corruption, 7 or 8 affection, 37 trust and 28 lust. mainly because i tried every dialog option way to often until i noticed i had to do the puzzles to advance when the hint said "talk to her". I don't think those stats need to be that high, but i don't know the exact requirements.
Thank you. I'll work on her trust & lust.

Jan 10, 2019
Anyone know how to heal Alice? Can't find a way.
You can heal her with some of the abilities/cards (Healing/Greater Healing/Antidote?). The antibiotics you can sometimes buy from the trader might work as well, but i used an ability so can't say for certain.

girdeyordo

Oct 6, 2020
Will this mod work on all updates? I downloaded it, but it doesn't seem to effect current version. I know it worked on last version....
Unless one of the underlining mechanics change in a major way it likely will work on newer versions.

I played with it using 0.1.3b and it was fine yet the Unlock Gallery part needs updated along with the Makeshift Cheats. From what I could tell they work but don't have the code for the new stuff.

Taleon

Sep 4, 2017
Build the Gym, then use the cycle to the right of the weights

I found 2 different Succubi and captured both of them. I also encountered the weaker one several times, but it can only be captured once.

I guess it is randomized, i encountered the weaker Succubus when i had less then 10 corrutpion (thx dreams) several times, and after a while i found the 2nd. My recommendation would be to save before going out and the reload when you don't meet those lovely ladies, while playing on your phone irl to fight the boredom

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the tip, but after an hour of restarts I figured I would try again later.
Only new thing I saw was an death or run situation where a giant demon lady stepping on you ^^

Tibbz

Jul 19, 2018
How significant is the Mind Control in this? Is it usable by the enemies or the MC?

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Not a bad game, but is really grindy...also the combat need some really big changes, for example, there is no "new" area, so the start, you can fight against a really powerfull creature and cannot do anything against, just reload and try again, in the gym, it was hard to see that was a bike there where you can train vitality, both agility and strength training is far one of another, the bike is close here you train strength, maybe because i'm colorblind that was hard to see that and when i was hovering with the mouse, for me was the strength training (for example is hard as hell to find the collectables too). Is not a bad game, but need some really good changes.

Reactions: drunkenPervert

Murakami2099

Aug 27, 2018
Not a bad game, but is really grindy...also the combat need some really big changes, for example, there is no "new" area, so the start, you can fight against a really powerfull creature and cannot do anything against, just reload and try again, in the gym, it was hard to see that was a bike there where you can train vitality, both agility and strength training is far one of another, the bike is close here you train strength, maybe because i'm colorblind that was hard to see that and when i was hovering with the mouse, for me was the strength training (for example is hard as hell to find the collectables too). Is not a bad game, but need some really good changes.
I have never manged to win a singel combat against anything. I have taken to just using the mouse wheel to go backwards whenever I encounter combat since otherwise I just lose everything.

Reactions: AlexTorch

International

Dec 9, 2019
You can run away from the random encounters. It's supposed to be scary, with things way stronger than you wandering around.

I have never manged to win a singel combat against anything. I have taken to just using the mouse wheel to go backwards whenever I encounter combat since otherwise I just lose everything.
Git gud.

But seriously, the enemy intentions are in the upper right. Play your cards with that in mind. Get some better cards from the easy fights, like bandits. Train your stats to get 4 energy a turn, and higher max hp. You're not gonna take down the monsters with your starting deck, but there's plenty of fights that are easy enough from full HP and some improved cards.

Go play Last Evil, or Slay the Spire to get used to this style of card game.

Mar 28, 2019
Victorius Astral

~>Can you change the random battle cause the succubus is hard to find it takes a lot of days to catch it.

~>The scavenger girl, the one whom we save from bandits can we also put them on dungeons ?

~>Anyone defeated the dragon yet ?

~>I have defeated the cultist but sometimes its to op.

Reactions: AlexTorch

Murakami2099

Aug 27, 2018
The combat system has no explanation, tutorial, or any explanation of symbols or statistics. Short of sitting there trying things for a long time. There is no way to play besides randomly doing things and hoping, and that does not work ever. If you don;t explain anything about your mechanics you can't complain if some find them impossible to understand. I am here to play, not translate hieroglyphics.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes