Aug 8, 2017
late night i played the game, this so scare
monster sticker man and group sit beside campfire like horror game
i had played 115 day and can't see succubus

Last edited:

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
You can run away from the random encounters. It's supposed to be scary, with things way stronger than you wandering around.
Sure, but how the fuck you can win against those 3 mother fucking orcs with 285hp? Or that fucking dragon with 824? Since my max health is 80? The max that i can fight and win is 150 (the 3 ghouls). Also the fights being random is a kick in the nuts...80 days and just now i saw one succubus.

Zoonma

Apr 13, 2019
Sure, but how the fuck you can win against those 3 mother fucking orcs with 285hp? Or that fucking dragon with 824? Since my max health is 80? The max that i can fight and win is 150 (the 3 ghouls). Also the fights being random is a kick in the nuts...80 days and just now i saw one succubus.
Thats odd, I thought at the very start of the game it was explained that there where encounters that are highly advised to just run away from or avoid cause you probably would die.. Plus, the game is still very alpha. If I was you, I would not play this game at all for a while until there is like 5-6 updates and signs of addition work on battles and card balances if you want it to be more polished.

Its frustrating, particularly if the game is interesting but why would you expect it to be anything more then what it really is?

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
You can run away from the random encounters. It's supposed to be scary, with things way stronger than you wandering around.
Thats odd, I thought at the very start of the game it was explained that there where encounters that are highly advised to just run away from or avoid cause you probably would die.. Plus, the game is still very alpha. If I was you, I would not play this game at all for a while until there is like 5-6 updates and signs of addition work on battles and card balances if you want it to be more polished.

Its frustrating, particularly if the game is interesting but why would you expect it to be anything more then what it really is?
If I can't win every fight, the game doesn't really interest me. I don't like running away from fighting. Honestly, after reading the advice that you cannot win every fight and that it's best to run away and hide, I closed the game and deleted it. For now, I have no intention of playing it again.

Mar 28, 2019
~>I use poison and bleed effect cards I forgot where we can get them.

~>Also there is a special card that u can own it's op but require to sacrifice stats randomly I also forgot where I have found them.

~>Game still in progress chill this is incomplete there's no need to rush I haven't killed the dragon yet but the cultist is not op.

~Game dev already explained not all the mobs can be killed which is kinda hilarious because u expect ur MC is OP XD from the start.

Mar 28, 2019
If I can't win every fight, the game doesn't really interest me. I don't like running away from fighting. Honestly, after reading the advice that you cannot win every fight and that it's best to run away and hide, I closed the game and deleted it. For now, I have no intention of playing it again.
~>Well u can reload or you can scroll back if you didn't know.

~>Hmm, feels like ur hardcore gamer how about try another game like https://f95zone.to/threads/mist-v0-6-2-395games.42509/ you might like it.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
This game so far is pretty fun, you know if it gets update monthly?

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
~>Well u can reload or you can scroll back if you didn't know.

~>Hmm, feels like ur hardcore gamer how about try another game like https://f95zone.to/threads/mist-v0-6-2-395games.42509/ you might like it.
Personally, I prefer to be able to defeat every enemy I come across.

I'm not interested in reload or scroll back if I have to do it because there are fights that I can never win.

Thanks for your suggestion, I will see if this one suits me better. (y)

Reactions: AlexTorch

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017

~>I use poison and bleed effect cards I forgot where we can get them.

~>Also there is a special card that u can own it's op but require to sacrifice stats randomly I also forgot where I have found them.

~>Game still in progress chill this is incomplete there's no need to rush I haven't killed the dragon yet but the cultist is not op.

~Game dev already explained not all the mobs can be killed which is kinda hilarious because u expect ur MC is OP XD from the start.
Sure, i'm not retarded that think that in the start of the game i can win against a enemy with 285, but for example, but there is a scene when you win against the 3 orcs, and now, even with max stats is hard as fuck to win against them, event with the rare cards from the devil or from the elf (or what the fuck is that). I don't expect the mc to be op from the start, but he is imortal, so there is somenting that will happend that he will be able to, is just annoying that there is stuff there, and unless i edit the save and cheat, there is no way to win against. A good example is the MIST, there you start weak, and now we can see the mc getting more and more stronger, in this one, the limit (so far) is 10, so there is no way that you can become stronger. Like i said, is not a bad game but there stuff that need to change...

keny2020j

Oct 14, 2020
Personally, I prefer to be able to defeat every enemy I come across.

I'm not interested in reload or scroll back if I have to do it because there are fights that I can never win.

Thanks for your suggestion, I will see if this one suits me better. (y)
Just complete a deck that I think should be able to kill everyone in this game , Not yet tested on dragon because not completed the deck on previous Dragon encounter

From Mysterious Trader - (Using save & load function)
5x The Hierophant
5x The Lovers
20x The Chariot(The More The Better),
The Moon(Optional - Get few for Mob Farming),
The High Priest(Optional -Just as insurance, Use together during -Invulnerability- for free health cost)

Optional - Madness, Kirara's Gambit
Must have 1 Copy only - Bullet Storm , Shot

Strategy -
Spam "The Chariot".
When you have 2 -Invulnerability-, use "The Hierophant" and "The Lovers".
If have left over spirit, use the other card as you wish. Easy Right?

Edit - Found out cannot win against the Destiny Giant, It can steal all your buff include -Invulnerability-, And Dragon too, It can blow away your -Invulnerability-

Last edited:

a937832031

Jul 21, 2019
Victorius Astral

~>Can you change the random battle cause the succubus is hard to find it takes a lot of days to catch it.

~>The scavenger girl, the one whom we save from bandits can we also put them on dungeons ?

~>Anyone defeated the dragon yet ?

~>I have defeated the cultist but sometimes its to op.
i just killed the dragon, with this deck, the dragon give me sht card, the main card to use is The high priestess and giant, place the high priestess first and giant x2 next round, then you are free win with life steal. XD good luck with that!! i love this game so much!!! finally finish this game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DrFree

a937832031

Jul 21, 2019
bro u can win every fight, i just killed the dragon. come back and enjoy the game? lol

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
The OP mentions a bug fix but the download I got had no such fix. And I do not know where else is meant by "attachments"

I did search but found no answer in thread. Can someone help?
I just went back page by page all the way to page 8 and found nothing. I only just started the previous version, so I can stick with that for now, but it would be nice to have the patch.

Can someone link it, or better yet, add it to the OP?

:cool: Eric Grey

a937832031

Jul 21, 2019
Just complete a deck that I think should be able to kill everyone in this game , Not yet tested on dragon because not completed the deck on previous Dragon encounter

From Mysterious Trader - (Using save & load function)
5x The Hierophant
5x The Lovers
20x The Chariot(The More The Better),
The Moon(Optional - Get few for Mob Farming),
The High Priest(Optional -Just as insurance, Use together during -Invulnerability- for free health cost)

Optional - Madness, Kirara's Gambit
Must have 1 Copy only - Bullet Storm , Shot

Strategy -
Spam "The Chariot".
When you have 2 -Invulnerability-, use "The Hierophant" and "The Lovers".
If have left over spirit, use the other card as you wish. Easy Right?

Edit - Found out cannot win against the Destiny Giant, It can steal all your buff include -Invulnerability-, And Dragon too, It can blow away your -Invulnerability-
i think the Mysterious Trader is the biggest scam, the only 1 card that good is life steal "the high priestress" if u dont wanna die just kill the cultist, he give you "miracle" 0 cost and save your life back to 50% hp.
this card is the real the more the better because it will destroy after using it. XD

a937832031

Jul 21, 2019
Victorius Astral

~>Can you change the random battle cause the succubus is hard to find it takes a lot of days to catch it.

~>The scavenger girl, the one whom we save from bandits can we also put them on dungeons ?

~>Anyone defeated the dragon yet ?

~>I have defeated the cultist but sometimes its to op.
tips if you want to fight the succubus or avoid fight, just save the explore window and on keep load the file until you find it, saving a lot of time.

Mar 28, 2019
tips if you want to fight the succubus or avoid fight, just save the explore window and on keep load the file until you find it, saving a lot of time.
~>It's the same thing even I want to reload the game it takes time to find succubus.

~>I know how to avoid the fight it's ether reload or scroll back it is time consuming.

~>It's better to increase the chance to get important event on exploring like capturing the succubus or the trader rather than decrease chance to meet them.

~>I have no issue on mobs that always appear on fighting except for finding the succubus, raping scavenger, or helping the ones got almost rape by bandits. This events rarely occur feels like RNG in gaming.

~>There are a lot of event that gives you a op card but it has risk using it forgot it's name. It is rarely occur also you need to sacrifice stats but it's worth it. The same with getting Luck to increase but sacrifice stat at the same time.

Mar 28, 2019
Sure, i'm not retarded that think that in the start of the game i can win against a enemy with 285, but for example, but there is a scene when you win against the 3 orcs, and now, even with max stats is hard as fuck to win against them, event with the rare cards from the devil or from the elf (or what the fuck is that). I don't expect the mc to be op from the start, but he is imortal, so there is somenting that will happend that he will be able to, is just annoying that there is stuff there, and unless i edit the save and cheat, there is no way to win against. A good example is the MIST, there you start weak, and now we can see the mc getting more and more stronger, in this one, the limit (so far) is 10, so there is no way that you can become stronger. Like i said, is not a bad game but there stuff that need to change...
~>Hmm I dunno feels like game dev plan it from the start there some things u can't win.

~>There was crying baby tried to get close but I saw cultist got squash by giant demon or succubus maybe I don't know the hell I saw and died lel.

~>Game dev hint curiosity can kill u XD.

~>I got a feeling that there will be a lot of rare op cards in future updates but cost a lot of turn/spiritual.

~>I think it's better to wait 4 more future update if u are disappoint 4 now just play other game though only https://f95zone.to/threads/mist-v0-6-2-395games.42509/ that has combat style in renpy I haven't found anything similar yet.

~>The girls are not my cup of tea though cause its like plastic doll it's kinda creepy 4 my style. No offense.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
~>Hmm I dunno feels like game dev plan it from the start there some things u can't win.

~>There was crying baby tried to get close but I saw cultist got squash by giant demon or succubus maybe I don't know the hell I saw and died lel.

~>Game dev hint curiosity can kill u XD.

~>I got a feeling that there will be a lot of rare op cards in future updates but cost a lot of turn/spiritual.

~>I think it's better to wait 4 more future update if u are disappoint 4 now just play other game though only https://f95zone.to/threads/mist-v0-6-2-395games.42509/ that has combat style in renpy I haven't found anything similar yet.

~>The girls are not my cup of tea though cause its like plastic doll it's kinda creepy 4 my style. No offense.
I don't mind making something hard, but like you said, maybe i need to wait for some updates, (also i already finished MIST, and i really like that game, that's why i was looking for this one) so far there is little things that can make the mc more strong, the only thing that i can see a good difference is spirituality, the rest, with the exception for some of those quick events, don't make much difference, maybe vitality. I like the idea for example the cultist that got squashed by that giant demon, for me is better that way than giving false "hope" that you can win something. I believe that eventually we will be able to defeat everything there, but so far, the random fights, and the impossible ones, i really don't like.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes