Harry6hp

Jan 17, 2020
how to talk with alice ? i have trust 70+ and lust 50+
but still i wont get the talking option
i even completed the quiz i think cause it just making the game crash if i ask to play again

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
Ok, not seeing it in the thread, so I'll ask.

I'm stuck on Lexi's last event (5/6) It says Who knows what awaits me outside.

I've gone out every day, and gone out with Lexi repeatedly, but nothing triggers. As far as I know, this is the only thing I'm missing.

Any suggestions?

:cool: Eric Grey

Harry6hp

Jan 17, 2020
Ok, not seeing it in the thread, so I'll ask.

I'm stuck on Lexi's last event (5/6) It says Who knows what awaits me outside.

I've gone out every day, and gone out with Lexi repeatedly, but nothing triggers. As far as I know, this is the only thing I'm missing.

Any suggestions?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.1.3bBugfix APK

fromcsabi

Dec 1, 2017
Found two bugs on 0.1.3b-pc version about the cards:
1.The World tarot card ends your turn forever.
2.Cease Fire Treaty got the Destroy attribute instead of Exhaust (as intended) but the help under it still lists the Exhaust attribute.

Great game! Thank you for sharing it.

girdeyordo

Oct 6, 2020
How can I keep the data before if I want to upload?
Basic File System operations however you could clarify your question better. Somewhat different between PC, Linux, Android, etc but it's mostly equivalent to folder management.

Uploading is the process of making a copy of a file so I'm not sure why you think you wouldn't keep the original if you Attach files.

Last edited:

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
Just found my second Succubus, i'm happy !
Out of curiosity, what was your corruption at when you did? I have a theory that corruption affects when they show up but so far, I haven't even seen yet (day 127 so far).

Of course, I could be wildly off base with this. Probably am.

Edit: I've found the solution! Post a question about something in this game, and it'll show up! Had a succubus show up shortly after posting this.
My corruption was at 35 when it happened, in case anyone else wonders if that has anything to do with it.

Second time it has happened...

Last edited:

sadtanuki

Jun 8, 2018
I was between 40 and 50 i think. I fought another one few after, but i already had her in my dungeon.

I'm day 657, succubus are just really rare i think.

Last edited:
Reactions: EricGrey

Mowdega

Nov 13, 2020
what is the strongest deck?
This deck has been very effective for me. Just use Headbutt with a cost of 3 to stun the enemy and prevent them from attacking, and that leaves 1 to use Sweep

When I get a hand without headbutt I prioritize Insatiable Lust, Crush, or multiple Sweeps. Once in a great while Flurry makes sense but I want to remove it anyways.

I could probably remove Hide in the Shadows, and Insanity/Blind (vulnerable mechanic) doesn't seem to be very effective.
1.PNG

Reactions: Andonthatday

swswsw777

Feb 3, 2021
This deck has been very effective for me. Just use Headbutt with a cost of 3 to stun the enemy and prevent them from attacking, and that leaves 1 to use Sweep

When I get a hand without headbutt I prioritize Insatiable Lust, Crush, or multiple Sweeps. Once in a great while Flurry makes sense but I want to remove it anyways.

I could probably remove Hide in the Shadows, and Insanity/Blind (vulnerable mechanic) doesn't seem to be very effective.
View attachment 1131951
it seems great, I will try

sadtanuki

Jun 8, 2018
Here is mine, just stun and stack strenght, the one shot the target.

There is one succubus that can't be stun, it's a little harder but still possible

Reactions: Mowdega

Mowdega

Nov 13, 2020
Here is mine, just stun and stack strenght, the one shot the target.

There is one succubus that can't be stun, it's a little harder but still possible
where do you find the Horde weapons, Giant, and Outside cards? If you can remember where you picked them up that is lol.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes