malding

Jan 25, 2021
Hey, I'm currently stuck and I'm probably doing something wrong. I'm at 0/12 for Mina, 3/9 for Lexi, 6/9 for Grace, and 6/11 for Alice. But I have 32 trust for Mina, 57 trust for Lexi, 23 trust for Grace, and 21 trust for Alice. I couldn't trigger the events/hints that's shown in my journal. What am I doing wrong? My character also have 72% corruption if that matters.

edit: I got Alice and Grace to progress, but I'm still confused about Mina and Lexi.

Last edited:

damias

Sep 13, 2020
mmh what ups vitality... having 50 hp sucks... and having only strength and agility training at the gym is weird

rance4747

May 25, 2018
I'm stuck 8/11 on Alice, I have to find a cure, but idk how, pls help me
Either buy antibiotic from a merchant, or kill a monster that drops healing cards.
I can't get past 9/11 in the main story. It says "I need to ask Kiara about this.. being.." but Kiara doesn't have any dialogue for that. I've done everything else in the game. I don't know what I'm missing

EDIT:
I did a clean install and the event triggered as soon as I went to see Kiara, so s'all good
Talk to other girls. You will be able to reach her after you comfort them.

Mar 28, 2019
~>oh crap~! I thought I can rape alice while sleeping oh well I guess other mc girls will b the same oh will.

~>I'm sad I can't force mc girls to have sex. But then again perhaps I can do it with exploring or side girls.

~>It would b cool if there is evil route then again I guess it will not happen.

popcron

Sep 15, 2018
Hello, in the replay gallery I have one scene with each girl, before the sleep one, missing. Where do I unlock these?

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
The version 0.1.4c is already out, with bug fixes.
We should update the link. Its publicly available in the patreon.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Hello, in the replay gallery I have one scene with each girl, before the sleep one, missing. Where do I unlock these?
Its probably their bathroom scenes. There is a random chance for each girl to be in the toilet.
SEriously, where is this bike?
What bike? I don't remember any in the game.
mysterious trader? how do you get these tarot cards?
This current version has a bug where he doesn't appear where he is suppsoed to (randomly in the library)
Version 0.1.4c fixes that, and its available in patreon for free.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
I'm stuck 8/11 on Alice, I have to find a cure, but idk how, pls help me
You can buy it from the wandering trader.
You can also use the card "greater healing" apparently. That one drops from the Werewolf.

Dreqt

Nov 12, 2017
I'm just going to go ahed and say it. As soon as i started playing the game, I couldn't stop until I had done everything. The combat is great, the character's personalities are distinct and interesting. I love the choices, the corruption, the scavenging. Incredibly fun game with an intriguing story. Can't wait for more, thank you!

Tiredx

Mar 6, 2019
Game play is overall fairly fun and entertaining however I do have a few complaints one exceptionally frustrating one being...
- Grind Bug?
Well I want to call it grind but what it may actually be is a random reappearing bug. What happens is you're told to speak with someone or take a certain action which you attempt to do...for over a week straight but with no progress. Then you uninstall and reinstall the game and attempt to speak with this character or do the aforementioned suggested action and *BAM* new scene and dialogue.
Now I know in some cases you have to interact with other characters more or meet a special criteria but it seems that even if you meet those criteria's in a lot of cases certain character and story progress scenes will just appear at random leaving the player in a possible endless loop. :confused:

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes