???:Who Knows what awaits me outside?
???:If im lucky a hidden treasure can turn out to be a new friend
how to start or complete there thigs?

Odlanier

Jun 23, 2020
???:Who Knows what awaits me outside?
???:If im lucky a hidden treasure can turn out to be a new friend
how to start or complete there thigs?
First you must know that most of the events in this game are chance events. But story events have higher chances of triggering and thus are easily triggered.
For the first hint, you must build the second floor as a prerequisite.
For the second hint, you must complete the treasure chest exploration four times which leads to four different outcomes based on probability. One of the outcomes is related to the hint.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Saved the girls from Bandits.
After that go to the library and talk to her.
Die to complete the event(Store your items first).:D
Exactly remember to store it, don't be like me that forgot to store everything while doing her quest....

Jezabelstein

Apr 22, 2020
Doubtful, as I never even got into it to get banned from it.

Would it say invalid if you were banned, tho?
Yes I clearly remember links to the discord being invalid, it's a way to prevent you from coming back.
One way to get unbanned is to talk to a moderator of some sort, or just try with another account.
To be honest I can't give you a definitive answer but I really don't see any other reason for your trouble.

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Yes I clearly remember links to the discord being invalid, it's a way to prevent you from coming back.
One way to get unbanned is to talk to a moderator of some sort, or just try with another account.
To be honest I can't give you a definitive answer but I really don't see any other reason for your trouble.
Oh well then, doesn't matter too much.

R1pp$R

Jun 11, 2020
The working version of CircleJerker's crunched (Compressed version) of Astral Lust v0.1.7b

(PC)

in circle's version some folders with important game script were missing, which is "characters" and "events", so i merged the files and folders with full uncompressed one. Now you should'nt get exception error whenever you try to leave the room or sleep in first day.

Don't worry the game size should still be around 500 - 600 mb

Last edited:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I restarted Astral lust on hard mode and I am having too much trouble finding the ice cream to give to Mina in her 4th event.
Is it even possible to find another box of Ice cream?
Thanks in advance

Reactions: Hanny2000

Hanny2000

Jun 16, 2020
I restarted Astral lust on hard mode and I am having too much trouble finding the ice cream to give to Mina in her 4th event.
Is it even possible to find another box of Ice cream?
Thanks in advance
When you go out, there's a chance to meet an old man and his children.
You can buy ice cream from him.
(You can even have good times with his daughter).
Or You'll found a market, then just search for ice cream.

Reactions: zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
When you go out, there's a chance to meet an old man and his children.
You can buy ice cream from him.
(You can even have good times with his daughter).
Or You'll found a market, then just search for ice cream.
Oh right!
damn I am dumb, why didn’t I thought about that?!
Thank you very much!

Deybu

Nov 23, 2018
I've searched every nook and cranny but I can't seem to find the password for the siblings' laptop. Anyone have a clue?

DoofusMan

Jun 25, 2019
Ok so I have 16GB of RAM, a GTX 1080 FE with 8GB of VRAM, a i7-4790k and a 55" 4k tv. So I have aTV to make it worth it and my setup should be able to run it 60fps no?

But wtv the combination settings I tried in the video options and after that combination of those with the options of the renpy options menu (Shift+G once the game is open) it always animates the sex scenes at low fps.

Of course 1080p work right out the box but it's so much more blurry it's ridiculous.

Anyone got an idea of a fix for me?

Jezabelstein

Apr 22, 2020
In the video options check the maximum ram settings, for both VRAM and system ram.
I'm not sure if your 1080FE will run at good fps 4K though, worth the try.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes