DoofusMan

Jun 25, 2019
In the video options check the maximum ram settings, for both VRAM and system ram.
I'm not sure if your 1080FE will run at good fps 4K though, worth the try.
oh yeah I cranked it all the way up in that setting. I activated or deactivated the surface cache and played with the VRAM allowed amount a lot (mostly between half the bar and full). But you talked about system RAM? I remember seeing only one adjustable bar for the VRAM or RAM usage. Am I missing something?

Also I think it should because when I monitor the usage of the GPU during animated H-scenes it never even gets close to the 100%. The CPU usage seems to have it rougher tho but it never goes to a 100% either. GPU stays in the 50-60% range lol. And CPU varies between 40% and 85%.

DoofusMan

Jun 25, 2019
Oh another quick question, how do you unlock the scene in the gallery for Mina that is right next to either the drinking scene or the love route one. Do I have to do another playthrough if I don't have a save near that and select "I was drunk"?

Also the secret scenes, is it Patreon exclusive or is it really convoluted to get them?

Also didn't find any walkthrough anywhere so that's why I'm asking in here hehe :)

no one here

May 15, 2017
how to get the grace sex scenes i have seen the anim/pics in the folders but i have finished all her events

Madarahyuuga

Feb 6, 2020
after I complete Quest 1 of the character's story it started to crash all the time. How do I gain charisma? on the 3rd, Alice appears but I couldn't find any place where I can get the charisma.

Deep-Six

Who?
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
UNOFFICIAL COMPRESSED VERSION

Astral Lust [v0.1.8] [Victorius]
- Original Size: 1.77 GB (Win/Linux) | 1.74 GB (Mac)

Download Win/Linux (610.8 MB):

-

Download Mac (589.18 MB):
-

I'd appreciate if you gave me a (y) if this helped you, thanks!

frustration.gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
I've completed 0.1.8 and I'm hoping someone can answer a couple of questions: 1) I see a submission stat but so far I've only stumbled on 1 pt. of submission for Alice. How does one get that and is it even necessary if you just want to romance/harem all the girls? 2) I've save scummed both explore and hunt for monsters and have yet to see a werewolf or either of the 2 giants. I've gotten the Dragon twice. I'm only on day 64, do those mobs show up later or am I just unlucky?

Also: am I correct that the cards: Outside (invulnerable) and High Priestess (Sacrifice 1/2 health for lifesteal) has been nerfed so that Outside no longer counteracts the health loss of High priestess (It appears to be the case).

Thanks for any help!

Mowdega

Nov 13, 2020
I've completed 0.1.8 and I'm hoping someone can answer a couple of questions: 1) I see a submission stat but so far I've only stumbled on 1 pt. of submission for Alice. How does one get that and is it even necessary if you just want to romance/harem all the girls? 2) I've save scummed both explore and hunt for monsters and have yet to see a werewolf or either of the 2 giants. I've gotten the Dragon twice. I'm only on day 64, do those mobs show up later or am I just unlucky?

Also: am I correct that the cards: Outside (invulnerable) and High Priestess (Sacrifice 1/2 health for lifesteal) has been nerfed so that Outside no longer counteracts the health loss of High priestess (It appears to be the case).

Thanks for any help!
Have alice ride the horse in the basement to increase her submission stat. (afaik Alice currently has no content that utilizes submission stat)

Grace now has a submission stat as well: Have fun (evening), choose to kiss her goodnight, choose to look at her while she's changing, choose to have fun with her [Madness], choose *Fun just began.. [Madness], *Let's have some more fun*[corruption,submission]

Choosing to have more fun at the end will result in a bad end if her submission stat isn't high enough.

Last edited:
Reactions: DrFree and faradhii

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
Have alice ride the horse in the basement to increase her submission stat.

Grace now has a submission stat as well: Have fun (evening), choose to kiss her goodnight, choose to look at her while she's changing, choose to have fun with her [Madness], choose *Fun just began.. [Madness], *Let's have some more fun*[corruption,submission]

Choosing to have more fun at the end will result in a bad end if her submission stat isn't high enough.
Is Grace the one that you need (I've heard), 60 corruption and 20 submission?

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes