AlexaSky

Jun 26, 2021
hey um.. i installed the new patch but can't play anymore

"I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'game/variables/classes/Enemy.rpy', 1616519536, 14176) is defined twice, at game/combat/enemies/Enemy.rpy:1 and game/variables/classes/Enemy.rpy:1.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 447, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "renpy/script.py", line 283, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "renpy/script.py", line 789, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "renpy/script.py", line 469, in finish_load
check_name(node)
File "renpy/script.py", line 452, in check_name
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))
ScriptError: Name (u'game/variables/classes/Enemy.rpy', 1616519536, 14176) is defined twice, at game/combat/enemies/Enemy.rpy:1 and game/variables/classes/Enemy.rpy:1.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
Astral Lust 0.1.9f
Sun Oct 3 16:47:32 2021"
Clean out the 'game' folder and extract the contents again. Somehow you got multiple copies of the same script which is giving you the "defined twice" error.

Reactions: Victorius Astral

my_hentai

Jan 12, 2019
I think I can't play anymore, can't defeat giants, dragons, etc. Maybe too stupid :LOL:

"Slay the Spire" -> uhmpf....didn't know the game before, I could have spared me sooo much senseless explanation :)

QNMNgocMinh

Mar 4, 2019
can anyone tell me how to increase corruption now? my corruption is now at 1% and it's not increasing. Skip card after killing bandit also doesn't increase

Ziel

Jul 10, 2017
can anyone tell me how to increase corruption now? my corruption is now at 1% and it's not increasing. Skip card after killing bandit also doesn't increase
I had the same problem but at 4%, when you go out to explore there is an event to rescue 2 people from 3 ogres, instead of that kill the ogres and rape the woman. after 5 corruption, I think you can enter the bath or Gracie Room and touch her (can repeat infinite in the same night).

AlexNipal

Nov 10, 2019
Hello!

I'm making Mods for Astral Lust. Victorius suggested that I post them here as well but I'm unsure of what is allowed.

Can I just join files to my posts freely?
What is the process if I want my mods to be featured in the first post?

In any case you can find my mods on Discord:
- PunchMod: adds 4 new cards and removes basic cards from the enemy drops
- BalanceMod: reworks some existing cards to make the game more interesting
- LootAllCorpses: adds additional card rewards to multi-enemy fights
- VaultOfHolding: removes the Vault capacity limit for materials

Earply

Dec 31, 2020
It seems the dev messed the whole fighting system up. Can't win anything anymore. Thanks for this useless update. Game deleted.

RustyHorseman

Dec 4, 2019
Found a couple of bugs while playing the 19.f version:
Seems that orcs spikes don't generate thorns on each turn
The immortal giant is surprisingly mortal as his Resurrection does not work
Also you might want to change the tool tip for raising corruption since we no longer have the option to spare/kill humans anymore
Also spit poision's description is about half the size of a CVS receipt despite being empty.

AlexNipal

Nov 10, 2019
Found a couple of bugs while playing the 19.f version:
Seems that orcs spikes don't generate thorns on each turn
The immortal giant is surprisingly mortal as his Resurrection does not work
Also you might want to change the tool tip for raising corruption since we no longer have the option to spare/kill humans anymore
Also spit poision's description is about half the size of a CVS receipt despite being empty.
The patch g fixes Spikes, I think it fixes Resurrect as well since it was reported around the same time, if not before. Spit Poison is still broken. I can make you a small mod to fix it if you want. I will probably rework Spit Poison in BalanceMod soon.

You can find the official patch on Discord on Patreon:

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
I just reached the current content and so far it feels like there's still nothing happening. I played this game because it has avoidable coercion, rape, corruption and so on. The parts where corruption is needed at least, is tantamount to a really small event. Hence I try to play it nice with romance, but it seems our MC is rather easily being lead around the nose when you don't go towards corruption route (though of course I don't know a single thing about the scenes/events involve if you do go the corruption route). Well in a way, at least
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A question to follow,

And last one. Are you planning for a harem end?

The story interesting so far but it feels like nothing is still happening. I will be looking forward to that I guess.

DoofusMan

Jun 25, 2019
I just reached the current content and so far it feels like there's still nothing happening. I played this game because it has avoidable coercion, rape, corruption and so on. The parts where corruption is needed at least, is tantamount to a really small event. Hence I try to play it nice with romance, but it seems our MC is rather easily being lead around the nose when you don't go towards corruption route (though of course I don't know a single thing about the scenes/events involve if you do go the corruption route). Well in a way, at least

A question to follow,

And last one. Are you planning for a harem end?

The story interesting so far but it feels like nothing is still happening. I will be looking forward to that I guess.
Don't you heal Alice with simply Antibiotics that you get from the wandering traders group that you encounter randomly sometimes? I'm pretty sure it was that when I played last time. Unless they changed how that plot goes? And also if you did play it all thoroughly and paid attention to the plot, you should be aware that the MC ain't just a regular dude.

I'd be pretty surprised there wouldn't be an harem ending especially if you actually did everything there is to be done, all the girls are aware that you have a relationship with all the others and they all agree to varying degrees with only one that actually has a hard time with it and I wouldn't be surprised if by the time the game is finished (which I feel we are nowhere near that and that's 100% fine) she will have turned around if you do the right stuff.

Damn I don't know what is your requirement for "something happening" because from what I remember the last time I played there is quite a lot of events with twists and turns that happened with both the main story and all the girls relationships. So that statement got me quite confused in fact. :unsure:

Reactions: DraxisSilencer1000
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes