DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Don't you heal Alice with simply Antibiotics that you get from the wandering traders group that you encounter randomly sometimes? I'm pretty sure it was that when I played last time. Unless they changed how that plot goes? And also if you did play it all thoroughly and paid attention to the plot, you should be aware that the MC ain't just a regular dude.

I'd be pretty surprised there wouldn't be an harem ending especially if you actually did everything there is to be done, all the girls are aware that you have a relationship with all the others and they all agree to varying degrees with only one that actually has a hard time with it and I wouldn't be surprised if by the time the game is finished (which I feel we are nowhere near that and that's 100% fine) she will have turned around if you do the right stuff.

Damn I don't know what is your requirement for "something happening" because from what I remember the last time I played there is quite a lot of events with twists and turns that happened with both the main story and all the girls relationships. So that statement got me quite confused in fact. :unsure:
Yes I'm paying attention to the plot but it feels like there could be more you know? Yes there's so much that have happened but it feels like we've yet to reach the rising action of the plot. Dunno sorry about that, I don't know exactly how to explain or maybe just bummed out that I reach the end of the current content.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DoofusMan

Jun 25, 2019
Yes I'm paying attention to the plot but it feels like there could be more you know? Yes there's so much that have happened but it feels like we've yet to reach the rising action of the plot. Dunno sorry about that, I don't know exactly how to explain or maybe just bummed out that I reach the end of the current content.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ah, well it's normal that not all your questions and the biggest of the action is here yet. The game is still very well into development so it's totally normal and we'll have to be patient. Making the good stuff takes time. Especially a game with this kind of gameplay too. It's really not your run of the mill VN with a few branching paths here. This is much more complex to manage and execute well on all aspects.

And no problem! I understand your confusion haha. But ye it was very circumstantial. Otherwise they would have clued you to seek out wandering traders so no worries haha. ^^

Powerack

Jul 13, 2020
That "combat rework" is step few miles back from 3D to ugly 2D. Cards covering another when hovering, you must move your cursor out of cards area and back just to choose another card. It seems like game from 2010 with that sort of things.

Rework it to 2D complettely, ruin your game ever more :-D I really don't know what more to say to this last updates.

Reactions: tolate

AlexNipal

Nov 10, 2019
That "combat rework" is step few miles back from 3D to ugly 2D. Cards covering another when hovering, you must move your cursor out of cards area and back just to choose another card. It seems like game from 2010 with that sort of things.

Rework it to 2D complettely, ruin your game ever more :-D I really don't know what more to say to this last updates.
I'm a bit sad that the perspective changed as well. The PoV combat was ok. The new perspective makes the combat look like a copy of Slay the Spire, the PoV made it look different. At the same time it needed to be reworked in order to support multiple enemies and the new perspective shows the buffs better.

This update also made it a LOT easier to make modded cards and effects. It will make it much easier to make more interesting cards. The current content does not do justice to this update: the combat isn't well balanced, the card rewards aren't satisfying, the recent changes left some bugs behind. All the best stuff is in the background, the next updates will be much better than if these changes had not been made.

The comparison with games from 2010 is unfair. I think you meant it as an insult but there are a lot of great old games and a lot of bad new games, comparing it to a year leaves a lot of ambiguity.
If you want the game to be more polished, you can try to help with modding: most of the code is in the games folder and there is a dedicated modding channel on Discord. I agree that the cards can be sticky; if you find a way to make it better I'd be happy to use your mod.

Powerack

Jul 13, 2020
It wasn't insult, just comparation. Maybe I can bring it back to 90's for better understanding. That 2D aspect remembering me some arcade shooter games. But what it does in game from 2020 / 2021 in active development is beyond my understanding. Support multiple enemies can be done even in 3D. All is possible if there is strong will and experiences to do it.

Well, I am not developer, nor graphic. I know almost nothing about how it works. But in my opinion these things from last updates doesn't go well and if things must stay this way, it need tons of polishing powder. :-D

DoofusMan

Jun 25, 2019
It wasn't insult, just comparation. Maybe I can bring it back to 90's for better understanding. That 2D aspect remembering me some arcade shooter games. But what it does in game from 2020 / 2021 in active development is beyond my understanding. Support multiple enemies can be done even in 3D. All is possible if there is strong will and experiences to do it.

Well, I am not developer, nor graphic. I know almost nothing about how it works. But in my opinion these things from last updates doesn't go well and if things must stay this way, it need tons of polishing powder. :-D
So you basically just admitted that you're completely talking out of your ass. Smooth lmao.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Hanny2000

Powerack

Jul 13, 2020
Hard, right... But only for someone who don't have editor... try harden kid.png
Too bad. This remembering me old good arcades... Just missing any movement :-D

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
At night, I can "Sleep with" Alice and Mina in my bed.

Am I supposed to be able to sleep with others, like Lexi?
Then be able to choose from all of them? Just curious

Thanks,
Cheers

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
can anyone tell me how to increase corruption now? my corruption is now at 1% and it's not increasing. Skip card after killing bandit also doesn't increase
You can
Rape the woman captured by the ogres, give 6% corrupt >> Capture a succubus and keep having sex with her when she asks, gives 1% corrupt per sex.

AlexNipal

Nov 10, 2019
The current combat has some issues still. While trying to mod the creatures I discovered that some of their powerful attacks are supposed to be put on cooldown but a bug resets them, making them available every other turn. This lead to situations where a creature keeps buffing itself without attacking, very frustrating against defensive enemies.

Another big issue with the combat in my opinion is that the card rewards often suck. Fights with more enemies reward you with more material but their card loot is even worse. However, the game supports modding.
Here's a mod I made to make card rewards better. It doesn't solve all issues, you will still skip card rewards some times, but hopefully you find enough uncommon cards that you can beat the event fights.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes