DickMcFuck

Aug 13, 2019
how does traveling work? there is the option at the front door but its empty. i have completed every storyline except the one that requires me to travel.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
how does traveling work? there is the option at the front door but its empty. i have completed every storyline except the one that requires me to travel.
While exploring you should happen upon a guy fighting some monsters and you are given the option of helping him.
Have you done that yet?

Cheers

Reactions: DrFree

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Ok, so I just brought up Gracie's submission stat to 22.
Was there some reason for this?

The only other that has a sub stat is Alice. Is there a reason to bring hers up? I think it's around 10 atm.

Thanks,

Cheers

Last edited:

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Ok, so I just brought up Gracie's submission stat to 22.
Was there some reason for this?

The only other that has a sub stat is Alice. Is there a reason to bring hers up? I think it's around 10 atm.

Thanks,

Cheers
anal after 20 sub if you continue after the blowjob

ChaosGhost

Apr 22, 2019
i really love the game so far but some enemys are currently not beatable without to cheat ...orccamp/search enemys strong (orcs) the debuff they spam is really bad and they use too often 4xdamage i think 80hp is current max for MC even with cheatet 800hp i almost loose against them with 200 hp left and a deck full of tarot cards from mysteriecoins same goes for the dragon when u lure him down with the gun from alice's room,saving the girl from the 3 rapethugs is also really hard i die mostly from the 3rd guy spaming his empowered multiattack

some events dont show somehow...i got all 4 crates photos but never found the building and the secret pet/friend,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

what i really hope for is that u can somehow add the girls from wanderer camp to ur harem maybe the camp is attacked and u have to resscue them or something or the trader girl that she fall in love at some point or her dad is selling her to you (slaveroute),and kiara offcourse

i hope really for all girls pregnant and happy living with you safed world end
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i hope we get soon new updates,keep up the good work and thanks making so a good game really nice to have something abrode the usual stuff here

Last edited:
Reactions: mikel8519

mikel8519

May 11, 2020
Interesting game but even the best cards are kinda weak compared to most enemies abilities, not to mention that enemies have always advantage - health numbers, abilities. Perhaps if upgrades card option would be available it will change but for now is really annoying. Also would be nice to have more upgrade stats options available for players. For now it feels like playing a chicken not a hero :D

Last edited:
Reactions: ibuk111

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
I agree however you can always use the Hierophant card which gives you a couple extra shots right? So if you use that card a couple times you have 8 'shots'. Use it again and you'll be at 10 probably (I haven't tried the third time yet).

Then you can use the Lovers card which allows you to draw 2 extra cards each time. Use it a couple times (if you can) and you've got tons of cards to choose from.

Just an idea.

Cheers.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
I still really suck at the game, though.... lol but it's fun.

So, I guess the only way to get a Dragon heart is to kill a dragon?
(boy, can't imagine that happening anytime soon, lol)

Thanks

Cheers

• Haha
Reactions: Allan Trumbull
May 9, 2020
Gonna need some help here, I'm stuck at Lexi 7/12 "Maybe she knows another cafe nearby". I can't seem to trigger her event no matter how I change my corruption or increase her trust and lust?
Same! Did you figure it out already?

My mina is on 11/16 "talk to Lexi", and lexi on 7/12 "Maybe she knows another cafe nearby", and I can't get her to talk to me ):

Jan 30, 2019
Shame one of the best exploits got removed. Two of the cards that are multi-shot (basically shoots or stabs based on how many turns you have left, can't remember their names), if you constantly clicked on them during a fight they didnt get removed (if you constantly clicked them), which meant you could easily kill anything. But now its gone :(

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Would like to see some new Lexi content.
Kinda tired of Mina atm. Been months, I think, since there was something new to accomplish in the Event Journal but I think there will be some new content when version 2 comes out which hopefully won't be long now. So that will be great!

Really glad they are still working on it though. Would hate for it to get dropped like some games.

Cheers

TempusEdaxRerum

Mar 12, 2019
Would like to see some new Lexi content.
Kinda tired of Mina atm. Been months, I think, since there was something new to accomplish in the Event Journal but I think there will be some new content when version 2 comes out which hopefully won't be long now. So that will be great!

Really glad they are still working on it though. Would hate for it to get dropped like some games.

Cheers
Version 2 is really good, loads of new stuff and whatnot, there's so much to look forward to! And waiting for it to get released publically is worth it.

Reactions: Forgotted
Jan 7, 2021
Astral Lust 0.1.10d

This release:

• Adds 5 new exploration events (7 H scenes).
  • Adds Mina to the vault on some afternoons.
  • At vault Mina has new dialogue option, and 2 H scenes.
  • Adds Past Lives - Main story's side event.
  • New status effect & card - Heart of Flames.
  • Replaces all old status effect icons.
  • Improved many events loot.
  • Enhanced exploration RNG, now it's easier to see all events.
  • Fixed weird supporter display on 4K version.
  • Changed & fixed a few other things.

Full Changelog

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes