Dvid1996

Oct 17, 2020
I tried everything, but I still cannot manage to get almost any collectible, wallpaper and none of the secret gallery scenes, what can I do? :/

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
You can
Rape the woman captured by the ogres, give 6% corrupt >> Capture a succubus and keep having sex with her when she asks, gives 1% corrupt per sex.
Is there any benefit to having the succubus? I mean, I have 2 of them and other than them being annoying once in awhile I can't see anything that they help with.

My only other problem is that I'm just shit at this game. I haven't modified it or anything and have problems w several of the enemies. For example, the 3 Orcs that have the male/female locked in the pillory. I can easily sneak in and free them, but haven't been able to defeat those orcs yet, and certainly not any of the 'bigger' creatures.

I still enjoy it though.

Cheers

Reactions: Canade

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
Is there any benefit to having the succubus? I mean, I have 2 of them and other than them being annoying once in awhile I can't see anything that they help with.

My only other problem is that I'm just shit at this game. I haven't modified it or anything and have problems w several of the enemies. For example, the 3 Orcs that have the male/female locked in the pillory. I can easily sneak in and free them, but haven't been able to defeat those orcs yet, and certainly not any of the 'bigger' creatures.

I still enjoy it though.

Cheers
Once captured, you can have sex with the succubus. After having sex, she'll ask you to have sex again. Every time that you answer yes, you get a 1% corruption increase after the sex scene. As to benefits; sex, that's about it.

Once captured, you have to visit the succubus in the dungeon that you built to have sex with her.

The combat is rough in this game. If you can't defeat the orcs then you'll need to build the gym to increase your stats and fight weaker enemies to farm cards.

Last edited:

AlexNipal

Nov 10, 2019
For example, the 3 Orcs that have the male/female locked in the pillory. I can easily sneak in and free them, but haven't been able to defeat those orcs yet, and certainly not any of the 'bigger' creatures.
That's normal, 3 orcs is one of the most difficult event fights.

A few combat tips:
- In combat, prioritize damage. You have 49-79 HP you can lose and you heal by 30 every night, it's easy to heal outside combat.
- Get rid of starter cards. Dodge is worthless currently, Strike can be replaced easily with better cards. Defend is OK once your deck has enough damage cards to not draw them too often. Kick is good until you get Enfeeble. Blind is the only starter card I keep.
- Farm weaker enemies for good cards. The card rewards of tougher fights does not match their difficulty the vanilla card rewards for three of the same enemies is arguably worse than for a single one.
- Good cards to look for from weak enemies are Enfeeble (best defense card in the game imo. Drops from Flamingo), Infection (best Poison and Frail card, also from Flamingo) Shot (solid raw damage. drops from gun bandits), Bullet Storm (best raw damage card in the game, from gun bandits), Stab (best Bleeding card, from melee bandits), Headbutt (Stun is excellent against lone strong enemies. Melee bandits), Guard (solid block card. bandits). Grabbing 1-2 of each of these and removing starter cards will give you a solid deck to try Strong enemies.
- Raise Wisdom to 10 ASAP to gain a 4th energy every turn. You can train Wisdom using the magazines on the bedside table, next to the Rubick's cube.
- After building the Gym, train Strength to deal more damage and Vitality to increase HP. The dodge from Agility isn't as impactful, and I have a bias against the dodge mechanic.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
hey all, currently playing a second runthrough and just want to ask a question

Which cards are not working as of v0.1.9g? I know the str/block card isn't working for me. (no increases to either str or block, despite it showing the "gain x per turn for empower, and a 8 block card doesn't go up to 9)
also, curse this game for making me play slay the spire again :p

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DoofusMan

AlexNipal

Nov 10, 2019
the str/block card isn't working for me. (no increases to either str or block, despite it showing the "gain x per turn for empower, and a 8 block card doesn't go up to 9)
I think you mean Mutate? The 2-cost Ordinary Power which give you 1 Empower and 1 Armor?

Armor does not improve Block card, it gives you Block at the start of your turn. Like Metalicize but at the start of your turn. This amount can be reduced by Frail.
Strength is also different in AL: it goes down by 1 every turn. 1 Empower does not increase your Strength, it just counters the normal decrease. It's useful if you play cards that increase your Strength like Sharpen, Empower (the card) or Madness. You will need more Empower to start gaining Strength.

Mutate is not a good card. For the same SP cost Giant and Stone Skin give better Empower and Armor respectively and they don't cost health.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
I think you mean Mutate? The 2-cost Ordinary Power which give you 1 Empower and 1 Armor?

Armor does not improve Block card, it gives you Block at the start of your turn. Like Metalicize but at the start of your turn. This amount can be reduced by Frail.
Strength is also different in AL: it goes down by 1 every turn. 1 Empower does not increase your Strength, it just counters the normal decrease. It's useful if you play cards that increase your Strength like Sharpen, Empower (the card) or Madness. You will need more Empower to start gaining Strength.

Mutate is not a good card. For the same SP cost Giant and Stone Skin give better Empower and Armor respectively and they don't cost health.
oh I know this, but, using Slay the spire as a example here, card buffs should take affect at the start of ones turn, and then decrease at end of turn, the problem with Mutate is that its a zero sum return card due to never seeing the increase (possibly due to the order the game is coded to apply and remove buffs?), unless you stack it with something else, and costs health. due the health decrease its too costly to use in most situations, I've been considering attempting to pair 2 mutates with 2 15 hp restore cards (cant remember name, but it needs to be forged), but the initial startup would make it so it would be better just to attack, (6 turns to double Mutate, and then heal, which will probably get you killed if facing say, the orc trio)

It's obvious that the Dev is intending to allow the players stats to increase further (as seen when trying to increase a stat above 10, and a power card that costs 6) so hopefully the problem will ease in future updates.

AlexNipal

Nov 10, 2019
the problem with Mutate is that its a zero sum return card due to never seeing the increase
The Armor should take effect at the start of your next turn, but 1 Block is so little it rarely matters. With it's HP cost and the other similar cards that you can find, Mutate is not worth picking up in my opinion.
I'm making a mod that reworks existing cards, BalanceMod, which you can find in the Discord server for Astral Lust. In this mod I change Mutate to cost 3 health and give 1 Empower and 2 Strength. This way it can be situationally better than Giant by giving a more immediate effect. If you have ideas to make some cards more interesting I'd be happy to take them!

The 2-cost 15 heal card is Regrow Limbs. There are a few monsters that drop it, namely the Werewolf. It's a blue card so you won't see it often but you will find it eventually.

There are ways to increase your energy per turn, like the Tarot "The Hierophant" which is very strong. This 6-cost card is playable in the current version.

XBrad93X

Dec 9, 2020
The Armor should take effect at the start of your next turn, but 1 Block is so little it rarely matters. With it's HP cost and the other similar cards that you can find, Mutate is not worth picking up in my opinion.
I'm making a mod that reworks existing cards, BalanceMod, which you can find in the Discord server for Astral Lust. In this mod I change Mutate to cost 3 health and give 1 Empower and 2 Strength. This way it can be situationally better than Giant by giving a more immediate effect. If you have ideas to make some cards more interesting I'd be happy to take them!

The 2-cost 15 heal card is Regrow Limbs. There are a few monsters that drop it, namely the Werewolf. It's a blue card so you won't see it often but you will find it eventually.

There are ways to increase your energy per turn, like the Tarot "The Hierophant" which is very strong. This 6-cost card is playable in the current version.
Mutate should take 1 Energy instead of 2, and maybe give something like 3 armor to be worth it.
Intead it could still take 2 Energy but HEAL instead of damage Health.

That would make it worth it.

Also, I'd like if Strenght (not the physical attribute, the stat that you gain with Empower and cards like Sharpening) would also boost Block and make Defense Cards finally worth it.

xophis

Jul 8, 2018
Hello,
This game is very interresting but i'm facing an issue when looking for Mina with Lexi, we try to save her from bandits and this fight is turning into an endless party... Each turn, playing cards, dealing no damage. I managed to reach 99 turns without dying.
I understood that i should loose, but HOW ?
Any help would be very appreciate :)

ash

Sep 21, 2016
Hello,
This game is very interresting but i'm facing an issue when looking for Mina with Lexi, we try to save her from bandits and this fight is turning into an endless party... Each turn, playing cards, dealing no damage. I managed to reach 99 turns without dying.
I understood that i should loose, but HOW ?
Any help would be very appreciate :)
The fight is unwinnable, you gotta die and resurrect in the hotel. :HideThePain:

xophis

Jul 8, 2018
I think you don't get it, i can't die, each turn, i'm falling and get back on my feet. So i can't die.
Moreover, each card i play don't deal any damage so i can't kill them.
I'm stuck in this loop ... Keeping falling, then rising up again, then playing cards (no effect) and end turn.

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
I think you don't get it, i can't die, each turn, i'm falling and get back on my feet. So i can't die.
Moreover, each card i play don't deal any damage so i can't kill them.
I'm stuck in this loop ... Keeping falling, then rising up again, then playing cards (no effect) and end turn.
I can't get what I don't know. So now that I know more, it seems like a bug.

Reactions: DoofusMan

capitanqueso

Jul 6, 2019
Can anyone upload the latest patch to G version? NOPY is dead, not just the link, the entire site, they are gone for good :( Thanks in advance

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes