Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Lol, funny I was thinking I had Mina's lust up enough....think I'm at 20.... But after seeing what others have, 50, 70, etc.... I don't even like her so can't imagine spending that much time with her or that one w the roses ?Grace?. I'm glad others enjoy them though.

Wish Lexi was more prominant. Can't wait to see what the next update brings. (I'm not rushing it, I know this one just came out and realize it'll be a few months..)

Still a great game, glad it's different than most others on this site.

Cheers

girdeyordo

Oct 6, 2020
Any ETA on updated mod by chance?
Updated the working version number but everything else seems to be fine.
The code for this game is pretty nice so the mod doesn't need updated all that often... Really wish other devs would have gallery code as good as this one as the mod has been plug and play for several updates now :love:

Reactions: Bloodmoon22

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Osamabeenfappin
Are u a patreon of this game ?? If yes, can u report to developer about the missing image problem during Lexi thighjob at bathroom ??

Playing on sandbox mod. Some ignorable errors When using some cards Like bulletstorm, Slice, Flurry Etc.. They are not usable for me now. This problem only for me ??
Game Lord Victorius Astral

Last edited:

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Tired of grinding for wallpaper. Anyone have its code ?

Any way ro increase chance for meeting dragon ?? Seems very rare to me

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
I can't beat the dragon yet..... nor anything in that class or higher.....

but again.... I really suck at this game. I just enjoy playing.

Cheers.
No problems here. Turned ON ironman system. Beat all High class monsters too. Killed that dragon 8 times (2 times after this update). But now it is look like dragon is very rare thing to find. So bored of going exploration. Beating enemies is better than that grind (automatically activated 3 wallpapers that way) Soon gonna cross 1000 cards on inventory. It is a pity that vault's capacity for cards limited to 32

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
I think I'm pretty much caught up on the game now. I have about 50 cards, but I don't usually get them after a battle or from the weird scarecrow in the library.. lol

I'm going to go looking for the dragon more. I've only fought it 4 or 5 times? Not sure.... but since I'm playing on weenie mode, I just back out before I die...

I've got both succubi but am not sure why. Do they serve a purpose? Or just a distraction?

Cheers

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
I think I'm pretty much caught up on the game now. I have about 50 cards, but I don't usually get them after a battle or from the weird scarecrow in the library.. lol

I'm going to go looking for the dragon more. I've only fought it 4 or 5 times? Not sure.... but since I'm playing on weenie mode, I just back out before I die...

I've got both succubi but am not sure why. Do they serve a purpose? Or just a distraction?

Cheers
// I think I'm pretty much caught up on the game now. I have about 50 cards, but I don't usually get them after a battle or from the weird scarecrow in the library.. lol // why

// I've got both succubi but am not sure why. Do they serve a purpose? Or just a distraction? // till now, they are not connected with story

Last edited:

Swedra

Aug 13, 2018
I honestly hoped for more with these new random encounters.
1) They are not repeatable like the previous ones, so if you havent saved before the scene, good luck seing it again.
2) You have no high corruption options yet. Like insisting on breeding the milf, or punishing the religious nutjob.
3) Half of them are just vanilla dick sucking. With one resulting in litterally no sex at all.
To be honest, if it where finished, I wouldnt mind if it was only oral sex, need more games where oral sex is the main "course" and not just foreplay :v
But I get what you mean, yea.

Denker

Dec 16, 2021
Osamabeenfappin
Are u a patreon of this game ?? If yes, can u report to developer about the missing image problem during Lexi thighjob at bathroom ??

Playing on sandbox mod. Some ignorable errors When using some cards Like bulletstorm, Slice, Flurry Etc.. They are not usable for me now. This problem only for me ??
Game Lord Victorius Astral
There was a slice fix in the public posts on Patreon. You should always check there for them.

If you want others to see this fix, please click on "report" in this very post and pick "Update" so it's added to the front page. Thank you.

Also, you seem to be using an obsolete mode, that's not compatible with the new combat. You should delete the files that came with it.

Reactions: ChangoFeroz

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
There was a slice fix in the public posts on Patreon. You should always check there for them.

If you want others to see this fix, please click on "report" in this very post and pick "Update" so it's added to the front page. Thank you.

Also, you seem to be using an obsolete mode, that's not compatible with the new combat. You should delete the files that came with it.
Not using mod

You know the codes for wallpaper ?? Tired of grinding for that

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes