Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Had more than 851 cards on inventory. Removed some useless cards (including error provider slice). Grinding is much better now

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
What are the differences between Story mode and Ironman mode? Anything more than story mode turning off random combat and ironman mode turning off rollback?

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
What are the differences between Story mode and Ironman mode? Anything more than story mode turning off random combat and ironman mode turning off rollback?
IDK exactly. But we will get lot of cards and materials from ironman modes enemy hunt. Mc need it

As a sandbox fan, i likes ironman mode.enemy hints are great while waiting for other games updates

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
IDK exactly. But we will get lot of cards and materials from ironman modes enemy hunt. Mc need it

As a sandbox fan, i likes ironman mode.enemy hints are great while waiting for other games updates
What I don't like is that it deactivates the rollback. I use it a lot.

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
I can't progress further with Alice, it says "I should train from time to time", I tried training agility and strengh during different times of the day and on the different days but nothing happens, anyone know what to do?
so far i have only one time in gym with her. Maybe in next update.
Crush is a nice card
I found Cards with 6 Movment pionts cant use. Maybe i battel more. Cost 1 Myhst coin. But i did not kill dragon so far.

Reactions: SultanOfSwing

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
so far i have only one time in gym with her. Maybe in next update.

I found Cards with 6 Movment pionts cant use. Maybe i battel more. Cost 1 Myhst coin. But i did not kill dragon so far.
Dragon not important Unlike giant. He will give u better cards

Last edited:
Reactions: Bse

BullseyeHit

Jan 24, 2019
My game seems to be bugged where in combat my character seems to fall down all the time and only poison or bleed attacks are working on the enemy. Now I'm stuck in the questline where I'm supposed to die...

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes