Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Are the system Reqs for this more than a normal RenPy game? OP got me a little worried. My potato PC can run RenPy just fine, but anything that needs better processor or graphics is a nope. :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Are the system Reqs for this more than a normal RenPy game? OP got me a little worried. My potato PC can run RenPy just fine, but anything that needs better processor or graphics is a nope. :unsure:
Nah. I don't think so. If it is (some lags on animation) happening, there is a settings to adjust some things. Be glad that this is not a unity game!!

By the by, try ironman mode rather than story mode. It is fun

Reactions: Bloodguard

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Aaaay!! Great present & perfect timing. Was feeling a little bummed that I couldn't visit my fam this holiday season cuz of travel restrictions. Now I got something to do. ^^

Merry Christmas guys!!

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

DeltaSky

Feb 22, 2019
Is the android download 2.0? I download it and even though the apk is named 2.0 after installing I'm just running 1.8

xxxgames123

Nov 15, 2017
Does anyone figured out an answer for question about balls in box? I'm pretty sure that the correct answer is 64 but somehow it's not.

queiroz111

May 23, 2018
Guys, is there a place where I can see what kind of enemy drops each item? I've been looking for gold bars for a while now and I just can't find it

livewire8569

Feb 18, 2021
Can someone please mod the game on Android to have cheats? Have 0 strength and 50 health but yet the only enemies I've came across are fairly strong with 150+ health. I'm trying to enjoy this game but this is making it quite difficult.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ninjahotsprings

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
There is a new dream
Serious, i realy do not undestend all thid DREAm scenes, for real....
I know all waht to to see real fa-pfap content from beging and not wait
system like alwasy: Fist Voyaurysm, when Groipping, when HJ, when BJ,
when FJ/69, when Vaginal finaly and after it Anal, and for ending Multi-Girls scnes,
but creating DREMING sneces to avoiding Partons attention to Dev Project it like, ugless, ok?

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes