Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
My game seems to be bugged where in combat my character seems to fall down all the time and only poison or bleed attacks are working on the enemy. Now I'm stuck in the questline where I'm supposed to die...
Increase mc's strength and agility
Supposed to die dor what ?? Kiara quest ??
Playing on story mode i Guess. Correct ??

XBrad93X

Dec 9, 2020
Crush is a nice card
No, it sucks ...
Swipe is WAY better, and not just because 3 swipe > 1 crush.

Swipe hits 2 times, and every time it deals (6 + strenght) Damage

If you have 20 Strenght, it deals 26 + 26 = 52, with 1 movement cost.
With 20 Strenght, Crush will deal 33 + 20 = 53 with 3 movement cost.

Really not worthy !
Best cards for damage are the ones with 1 movement cost.
If you looks for other effects, Devour is great for healing, while Headbutt is great for Stunning (since it's been lowered from 3 to 2 mov. cost).

I just hope Victorious would add something to boost Guard too ... it's not worthy wasting mov. points for a +5/8 guard.

Also, Dragons are still a bit too OP: I only managed to kill it twice, but usually it vapes me in 5 turns.
They have INSANE Health, lots of immunity and high damage.

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
Dragon not important Unlike giant. He will give u better cards
Gigant? never see or the Lion with snake head? mhh The dragon was by my 650 hp or so and auto block each turn 35 .. so after first try i think how can i do it?
And other thing is why some of the dream show up so early with devil or why the traveler Dealer did not show up after day 150? some come so early in game and did not show up again. mhh but the gigant i rally have to look thx

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
No, it sucks ...

Really not worthy !
If you looks for other effects, Devour is great for healing, while Headbutt is great for Stunning (since it's been lowered from 3 to 2 mov. cost).

I just hope Victorious would add something to boost Guard too ... it's not worthy wasting mov. points for a +5/8 guard.

Also, Dragons are still a bit too OP: I only managed to kill it twice, but usually it vapes me in 5 turns.
Did you play Iron man mode or how it was called. By me the strenght was max 10? so ask is how? did i over see something?

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Gigant? never see or the Lion with snake head? mhh The dragon was by my 650 hp or so and auto block each turn 35 .. so after first try i think how can i do it?
And other thing is why some of the dream show up so early with devil or why the traveler Dealer did not show up after day 150? some come so early in game and did not show up again. mhh but the gigant i rally have to look thx
Not gigant. Giant.

Activate ironman mode. Hunt enemies.
Wandering trader will be there. Just go for explore

Devil dreams is maybe useful. It will help u to increase sanity, luck, reduce corruption. Will give u cards. Can kill u too. Just remember everything has cost. He will give u cards if u chose it, but will delete some existing cards.

Big lion & big beast on explore, undefeatable. Agility & luck will be useful against those lion.
Otherwise death
U will see a cultist holding a baby (very sad), on explore. Just ignore it. Otherwise death. Beast will kill u with her legs!!
I hope there will be a way to defeat them in future
Bse

Last edited:
Reactions: Bse

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
No, it sucks ...

Really not worthy !

I Beat dragon everytime (8 times).
But now it look like it is hiding from me (really. I saw it only 2 times after this update. Then never)

Last edited:

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
Not gigant. Giant.

Activate ironman mode. Hunt enemies.
Wandering trader will be there. Just go for explore

Devil dreams is maybe useful. It will help u to increase sanity, luck, reduce corruption. Will give u cards. Can kill u too. Just remember everything has cost. He will give u cards if u chose it, but will delete some existing cards.

Big lion & big beast on explore, undefeatable. Agility & luck will be useful against those lion.
Otherwise death
U will see a cultist holding a baby (very sad), on explore. Just ignore it. Otherwise death. Beast will kill u with her legs!!
I hope there will be a way to defeat them in future
Bse
Thx a lot i try this mode next . Sound good and thank you for the help. the devils dream i had 2 day and then 4 day i was like ??? and some dreams too only 2 days between it. So was uselees for me in story.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Thx a lot i try this mode next . Sound good and thank you for the help. the devils dream i had 2 day and then 4 day i was like ??? and some dreams too only 2 days between it. So was uselees for me in story.
They are random i guess.
Giants pic here;

Last edited:

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
// characteristics system (get traits and abilities of defeated bosses, transcend mortality),

battle aid system (get your girls to fight alongside you, or your pets if you wish so),

artifacts (gain power beyond reach of mortals, but everything has its price) //

I hope they are not related with exploring. It is boring. I need them on enemy hunt. It is interesting

// strip club management (build and manage a strip club run by succubi you have caught) //
I hope it will not be the Start of ntr

XBrad93X

Dec 9, 2020
Did you play Iron man mode or how it was called. By me the strenght was max 10? so ask is how? did i over see something?
There are cards that boosts it.

I like Sharpening: 1 Mov. Cost, +2 Strength

Also there are cards that give empower (+1 Strength per turn). Best are:
- Horde Weapon (1 Mov. Cost, +1 Empower)
- Giant (2 Mov. Cost, +2 Empower)
- Lycantropy (3 Mov. Cost, +3 Empower, +4 hp Regen per turn)

Allan Trumbull: how did you do ?
What cards are you using ?

I assume you're not using cheat codes.

XBrad93X

Dec 9, 2020
Not using judgement, aharon, etc. They will reduce mc's health too. Removed slice card (not working now). Maybe will use later
Ritual & Justice comparatively good.
"Luck of fortune" is bullshit
My Favourites: sweep, crush, slash, thors fury
I don't use mentioned cards.
i use power-up cards (sharpening, horde weapons, giant, lycantropy) and attack cards (sweep, bulletstorm) and can't deal enough damage before getting killed.

how do you deal enough damage to take down a 650 hp beast ? it doesn't seem possible.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
I don't use mentioned cards.
i use power-up cards (sharpening, horde weapons, giant, lycantropy) and attack cards (sweep, bulletstorm) and can't deal enough damage before getting killed.

how do you deal enough damage to take down a 650 hp beast ? it doesn't seem possible.
It is possible

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
It is possible
I think he was asking for actual advice on how to do that, what strategy/cards/combos etc.
just telling him its possible doesn't actually help.
personally, have never killed a dragon yet. but if i find a strat that works 80% of the time, I'll post it here for people to use (or more likely, tell me sucks)

Reactions: Evangelion-01

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
DEC 24, 2021 AT 1:30 PM
Astral Lust 0.2.0b | Public

This release has a lot of new events and mechanics.

Fox Shrine can be built and Little Fox along with a new fox girl can live in it!
There is a new dream with sexy scenes!
Three new exploration events!
Decks system, choose a deck when entering combat!
Give girls tasks, make Gracie cook for you!
Help Gracie with chores around the house.
Progress with Savenia and Lexi.
Pregnancy fetish added!
This release adds around 100 new animations and around 600 new renders, making it the biggest release animation + image-wise to date. Give Little Fox and Rachel the love they deserve

0.2.0a & b besides fixing bugs also introduce new QoL changes. You can destroy cards again! When a story event can be triggered map icon will start to flicker, giving you a great visual hint that something can be done!

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
I think he was asking for actual advice on how to do that, what strategy/cards/combos etc.
just telling him its possible doesn't actually help.
personally, have never killed a dragon yet. but if i find a strat that works 80% of the time, I'll post it here for people to use (or more likely, tell me sucks)
I don't think it is necessary.
Just look at these

"Many other things are waiting to be implemented like:

characteristics system (get traits and abilities of defeated bosses, transcend mortality),

battle aid system (get your girls to fight alongside you, or your pets if you wish so),

artifacts (gain power beyond the reach of mortals, but everything has its price),

card upgrades (upgrade your favorite cards to make them transcend themselves) "

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I don't think it is necessary.
Just look at these

"Many other things are waiting to be implemented like:

characteristics system (get traits and abilities of defeated bosses, transcend mortality),

artifacts (gain power beyond the reach of mortals, but everything has its price),

card upgrades (upgrade your favorite cards to make them transcend themselves) "
All things of the Future, but people apparently are able to do the impossible at this moment so the question is vaid I'd say

Jan 24, 2021
https _images2.imgbox.com_27_d6_mH5N2EVx_o.jpg

Merry Christmas !

Astral Lust 0.2.0b!

This release has a lot of new events and mechanics.

• Fox Shrine can be built and Little Fox along with a new fox girl can live in it!
  • There is a new dream with sexy scenes!
  • Three new exploration events!
  • Decks system, choose a deck when entering combat!
  • Give girls tasks, make Gracie cook for you!
  • Help Gracie with chores around the house.
  • Progress with Savenia and Lexi.
  • Pregnancy fetish added!
This release adds around 100 new animations and around 600 new renders, making it the biggest release animation + image-wise to date. Give Little Fox and Rachel the love they deserve

0.2.0a & b besides fixing bugs also introduce new QoL changes. You can destroy cards again! When a story event can be triggered map icon will start to flicker, giving you a great visual hint that something can be done!

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes