Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
"0.2.2 is coming! NEW GIRL"

NEW GIRL! Rhainda

the girl that's going to appear in the game is real. And you can even talk with her! Rhainda, because that's the new girl's name was based on one of our recent Patrons. And the character - looks, body, character, beliefs were all made after the real person

Remember me talking about how you can talk with her? She's active and happy to chat on our Discord server! If I were to compare her to one of the current girls in Astral Lust, Alice would be the most fitting personality-based!
Am I the only one who reads this and thinks "oh shit" and not in a good way?
this ain't going to end well.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Am I the only one who reads this and thinks "oh shit" and not in a good way?
this ain't going to end well.
Same about this one too ;
// Auto-Updater is coming soon! Most probably 0.2.3 will be the last update where you need to download the game from hostings. Next updates, you'll be able to update from inside the game! Now I'll be able to easily drop you fixes for bugs, extra fast, and extra effective! //

PapaSnabes1

Feb 15, 2020
I just started playing for the first time. Game errors on FIRST COMBAT session as soon as I kill the "sickly werewolf"... Can't move beyond. :(

EDIT - That just magically fixed itself... but now I have the sound of a roaring dragon going off nonstop. -_-* I just can't win. lol

Last edited:

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Another news from patreon;

JAN 20, 2022 AT 4:04 AM
Anniversary! ~ SPECIAL CARDS

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Not sure if choosing either matters. I've tried both but that annoying dream sequence keeps coming back....
Same with the drunk whore in the bar that screws everyone, the horrible stickman dream, and so on.

It would be so nice to be able to disable those.
I mean, I realize it just means that I played the game too much, lol, but c'mon....
This game is sometimes something I just have going in the background to sidetrack me for a couple minutes here and there.

Cheers

AlexNipal

Nov 10, 2019
It would be so nice to be able to disable those.
Can you try this simple mod? It should prevent the Stickman dream from showing up. To install it extract it anywhere in the game/ folder. Works with existing saves, can be removed anytime by deleting its files.

You can edit the .rpy file to remove other dreams too, I left some comments to help.

The Stickman dream is actually part of a mod that's included in the base game. It's supposed to serve as an example for modders. You could remove it by deleting the 'Sample Mod' folder in game/mods/ but that will also remove the card Slice, which is also part of that mod. Removing a card may break your existing saves if you have the card in one of your decks/storage or if you have seen the card recently (ren'py rollback).

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Can you try this simple mod? It should prevent the Stickman dream from showing up. To install it extract it anywhere in the game/ folder. Works with existing saves, can be removed anytime by deleting its files.

You can edit the .rpy file to remove other dreams too, I left some comments to help.

The Stickman dream is actually part of a mod that's included in the base game. It's supposed to serve as an example for modders. You could remove it by deleting the 'Sample Mod' folder in game/mods/ but that will also remove the card Slice, which is also part of that mod. Removing a card may break your existing saves if you have the card in one of your decks/storage or if you have seen the card recently (ren'py rollback).

Thanks a lot I really appreciate it.
But I'll just wait and see if the Dev fixes it next update. I don't generally install mods.

Cheers

Hidalgo32

Oct 8, 2019
I enjoy a lot of this game, but I also have many issues with the game bugging out whenever I receive a new card, or when battles finish. Hope this is fixed

Reactions: lonewolf67

blahblah12341234

Jun 13, 2020
My game crash everytime im about to get a new card. How to fix?
There was an update addressing that a while ago. If it's from the same scenario, it's because you told Alice to collect a card. Something about that task bugs the game and the corruption affects the entire save. Only fix seems to be to reload from a save before that task finishes and cancel it.

Additionally, it's in the patch notes for the most recent update. So fingers crossed.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
JAN 25, 2022 AT 4:23 AM
Astral Lust 0.2.1e | Public
0.2.1e is here!

As you probably know this release was released shortly after 0.2.0 with its purpose being mostly adding Xmas events. It's now after the Xmas period, and I'm coming with the new patches.

Unique card 'Fireworks' available only in January waits for you~

0.2.1d fixes 19 bugs, changes choice menu location, and adds new settings. There is also an interactions menu - a menu showing all (non-secret) clickable

I've also added a new mechanic to the combat. An ability to summon allies/enemies. For now, it's used only by anniversary cards for supporters, but soon, there will be new cards and enemy skills using this mechanic. Stay tuned!

0.2.1e fixes a few more bugs, including visual bugs from 0.2.1d where the time of day an
d affection counters were not changing (visual only). It also fixes tooltips not disappearing in a few situations, savenia bike shown before she's in the hotel, and image not found bug in the wardrobe before first meeting the girl.

All platforms Downloads ;

Last edited:

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
The Mysterious Trader in the library still steals the occasional coin I see....

Strange looking 'interface' in the living room. But I'm really glad they are
still working on the game. On the other hand, it kind of reminds me of windows now,
these updates just add more steps to do the same thing I was doing. lol

Cheers

Last edited:
Reactions: Allan Trumbull
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes