fzoneptl

Mar 19, 2020
```
PC ver.
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/screens/gui/interactionMenu.rpy", line 328: ATL statement contains two expressions in a row; is one of them a misspelled property? If not, separate them with pass.
xysize s
^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Sun Jan 30 13:45:01 2022
```

Reactions: CB69420

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Damnit.... he stole 2 coins from me that time.
I've gotten to where I save before going to the mysterious trader just because of this....
but this time, rather than load I accidentally overwrote my save.... Oh well....

Will prob also make sure I just take 1 coin in there w me going forward.....

Can't believe the latest update just came out,
seems like quite a while ago..... lol

Cheers

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
i can't save after building Rachel's Shrine, keep getting error screened.
Sorry, dunno.

Did you complete the shrine? Seems like there were a few steps to build it as you had to keep giving her materials.
Maybe it has to be completed before saving?

Sorry no help....
Cheers

Maybe posting the error will help someone smart....not me....lol

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
From patreon;

FEB 7, 2022 AT 1:30 AM
0.2.2 Progress

Hello everyone!

It's been a while. I'm sorry about this, I was sick. Even, though I'm mostly okay now, I'm grounded at home due to quarantine. I will be out on 20th February, unless Covid regulations in my country change during this period.

0.2.2 was done, that was until I decided to continue adding more stuff to it. I added some changes I wanted to add for a long time already, but never found the time. I've redone Kiara's repeatable sex scene, added her 3 new outfits, reworked outfits crafting with a new menu. Lexi can now bring Gracie food, and we can see the two chatting. Now I'm aiming at adding difficulty settings. I will make a poll tomorrow that will decide which new content to still add to 0.2.2.

The Spanish and Vietnamese translations are also very far into completion, and should both come out at 0.2.3 if not 0.2.2. If you want to start a new fan translation or help with an ongoing one, you can reach me on Discord.

Remember you can follow our Twitter, new previews are coming out every day for over a week already.

Cheers

letsrage2

Feb 19, 2020
Sorry, dunno.

Did you complete the shrine? Seems like there were a few steps to build it as you had to keep giving her materials.
Maybe it has to be completed before saving?

Sorry no help....
Cheers

Maybe posting the error will help someone smart....not me....lol
Yep just tried it, thanks. i had to talk to her again, each time after giving her the materials before saving.

Reactions: Forgotted
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes