Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Had errors again and couldn't play. So.. deleted persistent saves, followed some of the other troubleshooting tips, then disabled Alice's task and ignored her for awhile.

At least I'm able to play again.

Cheers
Let Alice reinforce your coat for +1 block each turn for awhile, I haven't seen that option create any errors so far.
The spiders are a tough one as the reward is 1 Dragon Bone or a sex scene.
That encounter is one of the battles that taught me to play the long game when battling... they are also a good example how effects like burning or poisining can be essential to fighting.
The only 2 battles I found more challenging are 3 Orcs or the Dragon (that one really is impossible... maybe there are ways to increase your chances if you are lucky with card drops or the special trader in the domain of knowledge)

Reactions: Forgotted

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Let Alice reinforce your coat for +1 block each turn for awhile, I haven't seen that option create any errors so far.
The spiders are a tough one as the reward is 1 Dragon Bone or a sex scene.
That encounter is one of the battles that taught me to play the long game when battling... they are also a good example how effects like burning or poisining can be essential to fighting.
The only 2 battles I found more challenging are 3 Orcs or the Dragon (that one really is impossible... maybe there are ways to increase your chances if you are lucky with card drops or the special trader in the domain of knowledge)

Thanks for the tips. I was using Alice for that awhile back, wasn't really sure if it helped any...
Since misery loves company it's good to hear others having issues with the injured dragon, lol I spent
a lot of time there one day then gave up. I still say it looks like a giant just beat up the dragon, so I should
be able to step in and join up w the dragon to kill the giant, then the dragon could be my ally (or supper) after that... lol

You gotta watch that special trader....he rips me off all the time, lol I've gotten to where I only carry 1 coin in there and I save right before so I can just reload if/when he swipes my coin.... little trickster....

Cheers

XBrad93X

Dec 9, 2020
I'll look again, but building up strength/empower during a battle, my shooting maxes out at 17
so not very high....

Cheers
if you use only 1 card, then it's fair.
in my Deck half the cards are strenght/empower building cards.

first 2-3 turns I only use those.
Lycantropy is great.
Horde Weapons is great as well.
And Sharpening is always a good choice.

after 3 turns you "Shooting" should be at least at 30, but likely even higher.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
if you use only 1 card, then it's fair.
in my Deck half the cards are strenght/empower building cards.

first 2-3 turns I only use those.
Lycantropy is great.
Horde Weapons is great as well.
And Sharpening is always a good choice.

after 3 turns you "Shooting" should be at least at 30, but likely even higher.
How do you survive 3 turns without defending in any way against multiple strong enemies?
Fighting 3 Orcs would kill me 2 turns at most without any defence card played

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
which defeats the purpose of discussing battling alltogether ;)
Hmm different people have different points, and some people forget they gave themselves a helping hand.
I know I often do, I'll often add 50 points to my base stats because battles in most of those games bore the shit out of me (though to be fair this game has an interesting twist so I don't cheat as much here), then I'll get confused when I see people are complaining it is too hard lol.

Reactions: AlexaSky

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
So here's a thing.......

The last couple days the icons in here have been stuffed up for me.
I'm using Firefox.

For example...the two red buttons in the bottom right corner that jump to the
top or bottom of the page aren't arrows anymore. Still red boxes, but just have tiny text on them
FO
62 I think is one.

Also, in the reply box, all the formatting buttons are missing, but just shows empty buttons
like F1
2D

So, I've cleared my temp/cache a couple times to no avail.
Same results w LibreWolf browser as well.

I've seen this before but don't remember what/why....

Just curious if others are experiencing this.

Thanks
Cheers

oops. should have renamed the first image to forum reply toolbar or something.

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
So here's a thing.......

The last couple days the icons in here have been stuffed up for me.
I'm using Firefox.

For example...the two red buttons in the bottom right corner that jump to the
top or bottom of the page aren't arrows anymore. Still red boxes, but just have tiny text on them
FO
62 I think is one.

Also, in the reply box, all the formatting buttons are missing, but just shows empty buttons
like F1
2D

So, I've cleared my temp/cache a couple times to no avail.
Same results w LibreWolf browser as well.

I've seen this before but don't remember what/why....

Just curious if others are experiencing this.

Thanks
Cheers
Not really... if you use Firefox it might be related to a Plugin you installed... for example a script blocker

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Not really... if you use Firefox it might be related to a Plugin you installed... for example a script blocker

Thanks, good idea. I haven't installed any recently, however am sure the ones I have updated themselves
at some point so will check on that..... On the other hand, I haven't installed any in Librewolf but it has some built
in. It's not even a big deal, just a bit annoying...

Good Tip
Cheers

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Thanks, good idea. I haven't installed any recently, however am sure the ones I have updated themselves
at some point so will check on that..... On the other hand, I haven't installed any in Librewolf but it has some built
in. It's not even a big deal, just a bit annoying...

Good Tip
Cheers
I had an incident where my adblocker suddenly started blocking sections of another site after being there for 3 years, don't see how something like that would affect 2 different browsers though, what about a VPN or service that affects your route to the internet, or maybe your antivirus if that has some kind of netwatch.

Reactions: Forgotted

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
I've been taking my battles slower lately, extending them out quite a ways to see what my different cards do or don't do.

That stupid Luck card...... keeps taking points away cuz of backlash.... lol Oh well.
Still a fun game.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I've been taking my battles slower lately, extending them out quite a ways to see what my different cards do or don't do.

That stupid Luck card...... keeps taking points away cuz of backlash.... lol Oh well.
Still a fun game.
What does that luck card do anyway? I feel like 90% of the time it says that the enemy got the better end of the deal, and the other 10% it says a miracle is about to happen... what miracle?? I haven't seen anything I'd call a miracle, true it only seems to happen when I'm about to win anyway, so maybe I'm killing them too fast :confused:

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
I had an incident where my adblocker suddenly started blocking sections of another site after being there for 3 years, don't see how something like that would affect 2 different browsers though, what about a VPN or service that affects your route to the internet, or maybe your antivirus if that has some kind of netwatch.
So after trying 50 or 60 things.... Someone suggested changing themes.
I was using Dark something....
So I changed it do Dark Beta and that seems to have fixed it...sort of.... (so maybe a font issue...)

Thanks All

Cheers

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
For the love of GOD, is there a way to turn off the whispering without turning off music altogether? Every. Single. Time I go out to explore it's just constantly in my ears. It's so f***ing annoying.

Reactions: AlexaSky

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
For the love of GOD, is there a way to turn off the whispering without turning off music altogether? Every. Single. Time I go out to explore it's just constantly in my ears. It's so f***ing annoying.
try disabling the sound effects maybe?

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes