Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Doesn't work unfortunately. Only way to turn it down is with the music slider, however, that gets rid of music too which is not what I want.
...if you are courageous enough you could try searching in the data folder and replace the whispering sounds with something else (has a chance of potentially breaking the game though... so atleast make a backup of the File)

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
...if you are courageous enough you could try searching in the data folder and replace the whispering sounds with something else (has a chance of potentially breaking the game though... so atleast make a backup of the File)
Haha I actually thought of that, but alas, I'm not brave enough, Maybe I'll just turn it down a bit from now on, it sucks 'cause the music will be quieter too but oh well. It's not that I don't like the whispering effect, I think it fits the moments in the mist exploring fine, it adds to the overall tone and feeling of the game, I just wish I could turn it down a little 'cause it just barrages my ears and it's not fun. It's like someone dragging their nails on a chalkboard for me, it makes my eardrums like twitch and shit lmao. My ears do not like the sound.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Kinda surprised me on the whispering/sounds question. I had forgotten/didn't know
that there even were sounds. I always disable sounds from these games.
No offense to the Devs. If I want sounds, I just crank up whatever tunes I have going
at the time.

Cheers All

XBrad93X

Dec 9, 2020
How do you survive 3 turns without defending in any way against multiple strong enemies?
Fighting 3 Orcs would kill me 2 turns at most without any defence card played
I ALWAYS survive at least 3 turns against EVERY enemy.
The trick is to STUN or WEAKEN the most dangerous ones: if you Weaken and enemy, it will only deal 50% damage.

Cards that Weakens:
- Kick (1 turn weak, 4 damage, cost: 1)
- Terror (4 turns weak, 4 turns fragin, cost: 2)
- Butt...something (1 turn weak, 6 damage, cost: 1)

I'm not sure if Kick's damage is 4 or lower, but it's still a good card.
Butt...something is better of course.
Terror is absolutely great: you deal 50% more damage to that enemy, and it deals 50% less damage to you. Only thing is the cost. If you use Terror, then you can't use Lycanthroy (which is at cost: 3) but you can always use Horde Weapons or Giantism.

Trust me, I'm not saying bul**its, I've really tried this strategy and it's great !

Reactions: Forgotted

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I ALWAYS survive at least 3 turns against EVERY enemy.
The trick is to STUN or WEAKEN the most dangerous ones: if you Weaken and enemy, it will only deal 50% damage.

Cards that Weakens:
- Kick (1 turn weak, 4 damage, cost: 1)
- Terror (4 turns weak, 4 turns fragin, cost: 2)
- Butt...something (1 turn weak, 6 damage, cost: 1)

I'm not sure if Kick's damage is 4 or lower, but it's still a good card.
Butt...something is better of course.
Terror is absolutely great: you deal 50% more damage to that enemy, and it deals 50% less damage to you. Only thing is the cost. If you use Terror, then you can't use Lycanthroy (which is at cost: 3) but you can always use Horde Weapons or Giantism.

Trust me, I'm not saying bul**its, I've really tried this strategy and it's great !
...Just how many action points do you have each turn?
I only have 4 actionpoints and useing you recomdation would never allow me to either stun 3-4 enemies AND build up strength

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
Is there any way to cheat the spirituality for fights (yes I'm a dirty cheater lmao), tried console and saveeditonline, can't seem to figure it out though.

XBrad93X

Dec 9, 2020
I have 4 too.
On the first 3 turns I only use Strenght/Empower cards, and sometimes (if the enemies upcoming attacks are too strong) cards to stun/weaken opponents.

You don't need to debuff EVERY opponent that attacks: you have 50-80 (HPs, depending on if you start at full), so you can take some 5/6/10 damage. You'll use Stun/Weaken only if there is one that would do high damage (16+)

Also consider that there are cards (like Devour) that heals.
Devour SUCKS normally, but gets OP once you've build your Strenght.

I usually deal 60-70 damage (which is an Averege score) with that card, which refills my HPs.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I have 4 too.
On the first 3 turns I only use Strenght/Empower cards, and sometimes (if the enemies upcoming attacks are too strong) cards to stun/weaken opponents.

You don't need to debuff EVERY opponent that attacks: you have 50-80 (HPs, depending on if you start at full), so you can take some 5/6/10 damage. You'll use Stun/Weaken only if there is one that would do high damage (16+)

Also consider that there are cards (like Devour) that heals.
Devour SUCKS normally, but gets OP once you've build your Strenght.

I usually deal 60-70 damage (which is an Averege score) with that card, which refills my HPs.
considering that Orcs have the ability to attack you 3 times in one turn you'll find yourself at less than 10 HP after one turn (luckily that seems to mainly happen dureing turn 2)... and than they'll add thorns to their armor dealing damage to you for attacking in my experience, depending on how lucky your draw is this is still suicidal or atleast prevents you from hunting for enemies more than once a day though

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Is there any way to cheat the spirituality for fights (yes I'm a dirty cheater lmao), tried console and saveeditonline, can't seem to figure it out though.
use saveedit to increase your wisdom (and max wisdom) you get 1 spirituality for every 10 wisdom + the base 3

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Interesting to see what others do.

My main thing, which sometimes works, sometimes not..., is to use 1 or 2 Hierophant cards.
But that also negates using any other special cards so then I have those taking up space in my 'hand' for the rest
of the battles. So it's not like it's a great method.
I was almost totally relying on the Stun card but that's worthless when facing multiple foes.

I don't use cheats as it takes the interest out of it for me. UNLESS I'm playing through the game again in which case
some of the cheats can speed certain things along quite a bit.

Take It Easy.
Stay Safe

Reactions: Evangelion-01

XBrad93X

Dec 9, 2020
considering that Orcs have the ability to attack you 3 times in one turn you'll find yourself at less than 10 HP after one turn (luckily that seems to mainly happen dureing turn 2)... and than they'll add thorns to their armor dealing damage to you for attacking in my experience, depending on how lucky your draw is this is still suicidal or atleast prevents you from hunting for enemies more than once a day though
Orcs horde is one of most difficult scenario, and honestly I think you'd lose even with defensive cards.
I really doubt that 1 Take Cover would be enough to save your a** from a gang that attacks you 3 times.

Me, on the other hand, have a 50% win/loss score against them. If they focus attacking from the beginning there's nothing to do. But if they take it easy and start using power-up cards, then you can have a 50% chance to win.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Orcs horde is one of most difficult scenario, and honestly I think you'd lose even with defensive cards.
I really doubt that 1 Take Cover would be enough to save your a** from a gang that attacks you 3 times.

Me, on the other hand, have a 50% win/loss score against them. If they focus attacking from the beginning there's nothing to do. But if they take it easy and start using power-up cards, then you can have a 50% chance to win.
Not in my experience, the block in combination with evade results in 2-3 hits with 6+ attacks most of the time, my victory chances are normally 2 in 3 battles and is dependant on wether or not I can get atleast 1 "take cover" card each turn

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
What is the status of the cheat mod in that case? Like shall it get updated?
If you want to cheat you don't need to wait on mods, just use a saveeditor to boost stats , to find one type "save editor" into your search bar easy peezie

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
Okay, there are so many things I love about this game, but I think my favourite of them all just because it's so rare in other games - and normally poorly done when they do have it - is the foot fetish content.

I understand it's not for everyone, but man, as someone who loves it, seeing the great selection Victorious has added just made my day, I hope as the game progresses not only do we get more content with the current girls, but it gets expanded to others as well.

I feel like it could be really cute with Grace considering her personality, and Savenia is (in my opinion) 100% the kind of girl who would get a kick out of doing it. And then depending on the personalities of whoever fills up the last three rooms on the third floor, you never know, could be fun as well.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes