akiostein

Aug 9, 2021
for rendering is not bad. but for a little hint event a little bit boring. because you have to upgrade stats every time you want to get the new scene. and it will keep repeating. I've even spent a week playing, but none of them get a sex scene and even then it's just a flashback scene. hope that in the future it will be easier to complete a event missions. maybe that makes it a little difficult because there is no WT. looks like I have to be patient waiting for this game to be completed so I don't have to feel bored playing it all day long.

Last edited:

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
Do you have to have an older version of the game to get the Christmas events? I read in the thread that you get them after all the main five girls are in the hotel, but I've had them all for a while and haven't gotten anything. I'm on version 0.2.1e.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Do you have to have an older version of the game to get the Christmas events? I read in the thread that you get them after all the main five girls are in the hotel, but I've had them all for a while and haven't gotten anything. I'm on version 0.2.1e.
Did you wait till christmas?
I'm not sure what the trigger is, but I got an xmas event with v0.2.1e

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Anyone know how to trigger these two secret scenes
I've never seen ANY of those scenes. lol
I would love one that gets rid of Grace, though since it says ending I guess that would be the end of the game.

Ending Author and Dragon Slayer....
Firstly, I haven't slayed a dragon....so I guess that needs to be done...lol

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Aww come on..... Mysterious coins now cost $60
the were $10.
Mysterious trader still steals a coin when I visit.

Weird that they introduced another character. I mean they already have several that are
pretty worthless now, so I don't get why they would bring on another one.

Last edited:
Reactions: AlexaSky

Thanos247

Devourer of Worlds
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Random question, can I be the bad guy in this game or is this a good guy only type of game?

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Astral Lust [v0.2.2a Public] [Victorius] – Compressed

Win/Linux/Mac (Markets) v0.2.2a · · · (801.8 MiB :: 2.22 GiB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game. Built with the same nightly as the game: 7-nightly-2022-03-05-cb27a7b95.

Caveat emptor.

kamibell

Jul 16, 2019
Can someone help me, the animations for me are crashing, I've done everything I could in the settings and still I can't solve it

mickymouse

May 1, 2017
It is based on real life time, so you need to change your pc time to somewhere in december, unren doesn't work on the latest renpy version so i can no longer check if any drm/checks are also needed to be satisfied as well.
As I recall it is one event per girl per REAL day plus one more event for the harem.
fyi the only other event I know of based on real life time is getting the fireworks card during it's anniversary

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes