Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
I absolutely *love* when a game starts up blaring full blast and the audio options are removed from the settings menu.

It's my *favorite*.
You'd be hard pressed to find a game with a settings dialogue only half as extensive as this one's. Just switch to the corresponding tab:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: CollectorOuphe

DES818

Mar 7, 2020
Cheat MOD
Just use the MC's computer to unlock things.
I DONT LIKE CHEATING IN GAMES BECAUSE IT DEFEATS THE PURPOSE OF PLAYING IT,BUT THANKS. I AM UP TO DATE ON THE CONTENT BUT I JUST WANTED A 100 PERCENT SAVE TO SEE WHAT I MISSED. USING CHEATS FROM WHAT I SEEN IN OTHER GAMES ALSO CORRUPTS YOUR SAVES IN FUTURE UPDATES SO I RATHER NOT TRY IT AS THIS GAME IS GRINDY AS IT IS.

Denker

Dec 16, 2021
Astral Lust new version 0.2.2a is out for PC, MAC and Android:

and links!
For those that didn't know, it includes a patch of v0.2.2a to 0.2.2b, so you won't need to download all of it again.

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Enjoy!

Ak0001111

Aug 3, 2017
Could someone help me, i am unable to trigger Mina's 4th event that requires me to talk to Mina and then Alice in the evening.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
This is a great game.

It has two major issues:

1) It's written in Ren'Py. Prone to errors, especially with savegames. I wonder when the developers figure out that doing a VN in anything BUT Ren'Py is a better idea.
2) The files are loose, so expect unpacking to take some time. I fail to understand why developers pack the images/videos as loose files instead of in an .rpa - it is offered for a purpose.

JoePlant

May 2, 2017
The android version is extremely laggy and slow for me, is anyone else experiencing this?
Utterly laggy on PC now. Not sure about B version.

edit: utterly laggy. Tried to change video settings this time also. No joy.
What I can't remeber there is a renpy engine rendering change you can do to see if that helps the lag or not, but I can't remember what the key combo is to try it.

Last edited:

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
It's been laggy for a while. From my observation you basically need to restart the game every hour or so to clear the memory and than it no longer lags.

JoePlant

May 2, 2017
It's been laggy for a while. From my observation you basically need to restart the game every hour or so to clear the memory and than it no longer lags.
how about every second then as that is how bad it is.

I was just watching... what's her name doing jumping jacks in the gym. She was choppy and was shadows until everything seemed to finally load and then it was smooth.
Till you started to try to interface with the game.

So given what all got missed in release .a and not fixed in .b, I'm betting configuration got messed up with the release utterly.

edit: just retried 2.1.c that one ran pretty smooth comparative. So no.. this release is pretty bad.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes