bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
AtTheMountainsOfFriendship-1.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Heml0ck

Mar 7, 2018
People have said this before and I have no idea what they mean. How are the characters woke?
Probably because it looks like a Disney product, which is notorious for cynical diversity quotas. This behavior is governed by corporate policy and rigid quotes, rather than a sincere desire to tell stories from different walks of life. Plus, there is nothing more woke than cuckoldry and tentacle trans monster orgies. Karl Marx thought that cum was a social product to be distributed evenly to everyone. The Soviets went wrong with bread lines, they should have had cum lines. That's truly woke.

Mitch-Buo

Apr 1, 2024
s' this really complete? or is more like a Gave as a Service (those that get constant updates and never actually end developing)
the Patreon adds really make me think that so I'm quite confused now

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
s' this really complete? or is more like a Gave as a Service (those that get constant updates and never actually end developing)
the Patreon adds really make me think that so I'm quite confused now
It's complete, I've just been adding extra content. All the updates have been for the most part extra characters and items and such to add more variety. I only have one more update planned before I stop.

IceHunt55

Oct 10, 2018
Love this game! The character designs are fun and different and there's a variety of scenes with beautiful art but the gameplay is needlessly obtuse and would really benefit for longer handholding tutorial. I'll wait for one more updates before coming back. Keep up the great work, Dev!

PS: Fav girl is Maya and she has the cutest magical girl uniform.

Reactions: GokutheG

Deek8D

Mar 1, 2024
looks interesting, will try later.

tryed it, too confusing for me.

Last edited:

vivi231

Dec 3, 2019
just tried it out i love it but for some reason i can't see a lot of the solo scenes for some of the girls. like i haven't seen 1 of Sophia's but I've seen her scenes with other girls. I've tried turning off skip scene in settings, going into sandbox mode but nothing works. I saw there was a bug but that seems to be a version ago. any ideas?

Nej_Aldrig

Dec 6, 2017
How do you trigger more sex scenes?

I played through the game, ran all girls sanity into the ground, won end boss. Only saw some gym scenes and bondage girl scenes.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
How do you trigger more sex scenes?

I played through the game, ran all girls sanity into the ground, won end boss. Only saw some gym scenes and bondage girl scenes.
Girls will advance towards personal scenes every time they're taken into action, if they have interactions with another girl they will advance them if they fight together (have to be in the same lane)

OtokonokoGyaru

Aug 25, 2019
I wonder if this is mentioned somewhere already but does a character's scene sequence start over each run? It feels like I'm not able to unlock the entire sequence for a character with just a normal difficulty 1 run. I would kinda like it if scene progress just carried over each run.

Extravagent

May 19, 2020
After using the unlock gallery feature, I noticed some images still "locked." Are these placeholders for future update/non-existent scenes?

4.00 star(s) 20 Votes