• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

epicrouter01

Aug 27, 2020
Click on a character you have and then click the "release" button. It should appear at the upper left corner of the character info window that comes up.
Thanks! One more question - how to determine the cost of hiring new people into the party? Sometimes its 1 point, sometimes its 3

Balalaechnik

Apr 17, 2020
It's madness how I totally missed any news about this one (despite enjoying Naked Ambition).
Since Appolo in chat: you have a bug in final Dominique and punk girl (forgot name) scene - their naked sprites placed at wrong coordinates and appears cut at top left of the screen.
Also there is a bug in gangbang girl sprites - her 2 and 3 tier casual clothes are swapped in character sheet and recruiting window (she wears tier 2 in character but tier 3 in recruiting, and it swaps other way around with upgrade). Also with a same girl - I'm not sure it's a bug but her tier 2 casual clothes (see-through bra) are more slutty than tier 3 (naked shoulders), shouldn't it be other way around.
Also feet girl wears her wizard hat with casual clothes in character sheet.
Loved the game man. Would like to maybe have one more corruption tier or additional scenes.

Reactions: Apollo Seven
Jul 28, 2018
I always appreciate feedback, thanks.
About the scenes: Does anything tell you to click on the yellow hexes on the character sheets to see the shared scenes?

It'd be nice if either the ! stayed until you've seen all the available shared scenes or you put something else to show a shared scene is available. (! outlined with a hexagon?)

Ginger457

Jun 9, 2019
This is... oddly addicting. Growing my team to be stronger is really fun, though I think Dominique being so powerful makes her feel borderline necessary for me, permabuffs are crazy. Maybe having a few more like her would help make her seem less needed on every run? Other than lower difficulty runs, of course, where it seems like you can use whatever the fuck you want, which I appreciate a lot.
I've only done default (diff 1) and diff 2 so far. Dominique is good but she's pretty weak on her own and you can buy items that give perma buffs as well. I think her XP booster skill might actually be stronger in some cases. She's also not as useful as she seems because of how often you need to divide up your team so you can't get the maximum beneft of the buffs.

The best synergy I've found so far is Madison and Elizabeth. Madison with the flamingo and the skill that turns hp gains into attack will one shot an enemy every round and accumulate +3 perma attack per round. Later game you can swap to the Madison skill that double attack if she's in front and double those +3s you've been building. Add in Elizabeth's equalizer ability and you've got a 200/200 madison by the time you get to the final boss.

You can also do some funny things with Caroline's buff retention and Elizabeth's Equalizer, since the equalized stats come as buffs for Caroline to retain. But since her stats are naturaly pretty even it doesn't get insane.

For me, Sofia is the character that has the most utility. I'm especially fond of her skill swap perma buffing ability, but I also do a ton of skill swapping.

I'd love to see the game expanded. NG+, or an infinity mode, or some such. Also a partial enemy forecast would be nice, at least to know when bosses are coming to swap in shield abilities.

This is my first time with this "auto-battler" genre, though I have heard of it before.

LowEsteem

Feb 25, 2023
It's a neat game. Really nice to see something different for a change.

Maybe I'm just uncreative though, since in my view most of the abilities on the girls are pretty irrelevant. All you want are permanent buffs and multiplicative effects. Meaning pick up the whip girl who permanently buffs stats in either of her ability configurations, toss all the bonus xp you can afford her way and have her support the gangbang chick, whose early ability doesn't matter much as long as you get her double attack ability mid game. Then get the cowboy girl who equalizes stats and you've basically won, just pick up some other girls who support them and can handle other enemies now and then and try to find the item that doubles attack at the cost of setting health to one for the gangbang girl. At the end you'll easily have a front liner with 250+ attack and health.

Sure, that's a startegy that relies on pretty specific parts, but there's not that many possible options so doing a bit of rerolling seems to get it for you consistently. Granted, I've only done three runs on difficulties 1-3, but I don't see much reason to be going for anything else.

The UI is a bit unclear and cluttered, though. When I started, I had no idea what my resources were, since the circle with the info is so stylized that I didn't notice the number at the middle and I think I missed a tutorial message (Those need a box or something behind them, the plain red text just gets lost in the background). Maybe make the number a bit bigger and a different color? Also if you're not watching every scene on reruns, pretty soon the girls portraits are just big exclamation marks which doesn't look that great. Would be neat if you could dismiss those somehow.

I know this sounds negative, but I'll just repeat that I found this game a pleasant surprise.

Edit: Also, maybe add a wave number indicator so I know when the last one'll hit.

Last edited:

epicrouter01

Aug 27, 2020
The game seems deep and strategic in the first 5-8 fights, but after that the scaling on the characters kinda gets out of control, and they start to accumulate HUGE amount of stats out of nowhere, and all strategy quickly fades away, as they will overwhelm any enemy just by sheer numbers. At least that was my experience on difficulties 1-5. Probably on higher diffuculties it will be somewhat different, will check.

Also, the NAMES of the girls would be pretty nice to see somewhere on the UI. I have no other choice but differentiate them on their sexual preferences, like "bondage-girl", or "older-man-girl", "boy-girl", etc

NotthingMuch

Jan 27, 2018
What's a different between difficulty? I did finish my first run at level 10 and it was hard but really fun.

Like the another comment mentioned, the tutorial is pretty bad. The Icon is cool and all but it makes intuitive reading at first glance a bit though (at least to me). The locking/freezing the shop is the worst case though; it just put a weird filter over everything and nothing else. I suggest the dev to go with the Hearthstone Battle Ground route and change the filter to blue, it might be the easiest fix. Although I already have the knowledge of what auto-battler suppose to be like so I have no problem with it at all.

I find the choice of limiting the exp buy a bit weird, maybe it's too op with Sofia?(gain extra gold/enegy) but the later level is too expensive to buy anyway. Albeit the play pattern of buying all 5 girls and doing nothing but buying exp doesn't seem to be fun for me lol, but I might be wrong on that.

Cynthia's permanent half of the buff is suppose to work with the ability doesn't work monster, right? Because of the different between fighting phase and buying phase?? IDK but that was the sole reason I won the run. That Cynthia's skill with the double the attack but set health to 1 item combo is insane.

Last edited:

KenjiYoi

May 24, 2017
Question for the dev. Will the currently patreon only girl ever be a free release? I.E. basically the patreons just getting it ahead of schedule as more girls come out.

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes